Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali VenkateshaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old and I am due by 4 days for my periods. I got beta hcg done which is <1.20. I wanted to know wht shid I do.
She feel that her period time is delayed by 2-3 days and period not coming yet so she is pregnant. please tell me about this. She had taken a unwanted 72 pill on 2 jan. 2016 and last period was on 8-13 jan. Help us doctor.
Hi I am 43 took meprate for delayed periods after one tablet I find spotting Dr. advised me to stop tablet years periods r coming but it's clear after one day spotting .what shud I do.
Hi i am from ulhasnagar I want to be a father as my wedding complete 7 months my wife once got pregnant but due to some kind of issues she lost the pregnancy now trying to conceive her but she gets period tell me one tablet or any medicine which makes her pregnant soon please help really worried abt.
I have been bleeding from 1 and half month. What does it mean? And also I have irregular period. Pls suggest me.
Hello doctor, I am 10 weeks pregnant. Done my blood test. I worried about some count. I have appointment with my doctor next week. Please clear my doubt. Among all report, I seen lymphocytes count 38%, ESR 1st hour 40mm, platelet p. C. V 37%, m. C. V 94.8% and m. C. H. C 31.3%. These are showing not in range of normal count. Please doctor tell me, what will be prob for that and its curable? Waiting for the answer. Pls.
I had sex with my pregnant aunty today. She is already pregnant at 8 months. Is any thing problem to she at this stage. Is child becomes of my sperm.
We had our first sex with protection on 26th of august 2016 but later on that day after sometime I gave her one ipill due to some doubt. The next day we again had sex with protection and then she have taken another ipill. Now I want to confirm that is she is pregnant or everything is negative.
Hi Am doing sex my wife getting pain in down stomach anything serious for pregnancy please give me reply as normal person also can be understand. Please give me reply.
I am 38 and my girlfriend is 37 years old we had unprotected sex first time on 7th day of her periods she was clear no bleeding , but immediately within one hr she had I pill (contraceptive pill) , after 15 days she had bleeding which was for one day and slight abdominal pain now she is fine but is it had I pill didn't work and she will get pregnant? Please help.
I had sex on 1 st march. But we use protection but the condom had broken and slightly it may touch vagina. So can I be pregnant? Actually I had periods on 17 th march but till now I did not have. M I pregnant?
I have frequent urination and back pain when my urine is filled a little it cause pain in lower pelvic but no infection in culture test and cause itching inside the vagina and clitoris I have infection before one year and it is totally cured.
My friend is 23 years old. She is suffering from PCOD . And she weights 93 kG and her height is 166 She got regular periods for past one year. but for this last April she didn't get periods and by may she took progesterone pills medroxyprogesterone for a week then she got periods June also she took 2 pills she got periods. She has hair on below chin. She is afraid of any big problem will come to her. She wants to get pregnant .Whether she will get pregnant or not . To get pregnant what she has to do? She took US of whole abdomen it reveals OVARIES: Right ovary measured: 3.3/3.3/3.0 cm Vol: 17 cc Left Ovary Measured :3.2/2.3/2.2 cm Vol: 9 cc Bilateral Ovaries are enlarged in size with multiple peripherally arranged tiny cysts and central echogenic stroma s/o polycystic ovaries What does it mean She need to get pregnant. Within a year she will get married . What should she do to be normal . Any problem with this size what else she has to do . And she doesn't have Thyroid. Please Kindly Chief Experienced doctors kindly see to it and give proper solution for her. Please urgent reply is expected please doctors its emergency.
Hi. If anyone misses her regular contraceptive pill during ovulation period. Then is there any possibility to get pregnant?
Monsoons or rainy seasons is though a favourite amongst all, but it also causes a number of health problems. So, here are some specific guidelines regarding what to eat and what not to eat during rains.
Nutritional tips in monsoon:
- Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible.
- Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
- Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
- Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
- Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
- Body's immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, stir fries and curries you intake. Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk.
- Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
- Vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, cluster beans, ladies finger, kidney beans, pigeon pea, and sprouted grains must be avoided.
- Eat steamed salads instead of raw vegetables as they contain active bacteria and virus that cause bacterial and viral infections.
- Have fresh radish juice to fight cold and cough. To reduce mucous formations add pipli and rock salt to warm water. This reduces the natural monsoon ailments. Better eat seasonal fruits as non- seasonal fruits get infested with worms during the monsoons. Pomegranates, lychees, apples, bananas are among the recommended.
- Avoid eating fried items, pre-cut fruits and juices from roadside vendors and stick to high quality and hygiene.
- Always wash vegetables well and keep them clean especially if they are taken raw. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being.
Hello doctor, I have no problem but me not expecting a baby. So please sir help me. Now I'm frosted and depression. My all report is clear no issue. That's why me nt understand that ki kya prblm hora hai. So please sir help me. 5 years of my marriage and I am now 26 year old. One issues is having thyroid problem.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and consult the gynaecologist immediately.