Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vaishali Venkatesha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali VenkateshaYour feedback matters!
Trichomoniasis is one of the most commonly occurring sexually transmitted infections. It generally happens on account of having multiple sexual partners or not using condoms and other protective measures during sexual intercourse (vaginal or anal).
Trichomoniasis leads to a foul smelling vaginal discharge and other symptoms that include spotting/bleeding, painful urination, itching in the vaginal region, all of them resulting in painful sexual intercourse. The single- celled protozoa (pathogen) causing this infection is Trichomonas vaginalis.
The most common symptoms among women are:
- vaginal discharge, which can be white, gray, yellow, or green, and usually frothy with an unpleasant smell
- vaginal spotting or bleeding
- genital burning or itching
- genital redness or swelling
- frequent urge to urinate
- pain during urination or sexual intercourse
The most common symptoms in men are:
- discharge from the urethra
- burning during urination or after ejaculation
- an urge to urinate frequently
Treatment Options for Trichomoniasis-
The treatment options for Trichomoniasis can be categorized as follows:
Antibiotics such as ‘Tinidazole’ or metronidazole can be administered.
It is advisable not to consume alcohol within the first 24 hours of being administered ‘metronidazole’ and the first 72 hours of being administered tinidazole as it can lead to severe vomiting and nausea.
Metronidazole is strictly advised against during pregnancy as it can harm the baby.
How to Prevent Trichomoniasis?
The preventive measures include:
Indulging in safe sex is the best way to prevent Trichomoniasis.
Condoms should be used by both the male and the female partners during a sexual intercourse (anal or vaginal).
Sharing sex toys is another big ‘NO’ as the carriers of various STDs may spread through their common usage.
If a person has already been infected by Trichomoniasis then abstaining from sex is the safest option to prevent it from spreading.
Ayurvedic Abhyanga or Oil Massage helps to reduce the stress. It is explained that by doing Abhyanga, the ageing process, fatigue and disorders of Vata are controlled. Texts say that a person should do oil massage as per his constitution. Every day for Vata Constitution, Alternate days for Pitta and twice a week for kapha Constitution. Abhyanga or Oil Massage should be performed specially to the Head, Ears and the Feet. They promote Sight, improve the blood circulation, relax the body and the mind and specially improve the immunity. We, at Narayana Ayurveda Kuteeram provide customized oils based upon Prakruti ( Constitution ). You can contact us for the same.
I have a friend who have a problem of sex he is a married person but he has no baby what he can do please help him give your suggestion.
The study found couples struggling to conceive eat less fruit and vegetables than people who have just become parents.
Men who want to become fathers should eat their greens
Fruit and vegetables are good for male fertility because they contain compounds that could protect sperm from damage.
The minerals zinc, found in beans and pulses, and selenium, found in eggs, help keep testosterone levels high.
The antioxidants found in fruits help protect sperm from cellular damage and keep them strong and speedy - just what they need to race through the fallopian tubes and fertilize the egg.
Zinc deficiency can actually reduce testosterone levels; for men with low testosterone - zinc was shown to raise testosterone and increase fertility. Zinc deficiencies are some of the most common deficiencies found in both men and women. Sources of zinc are sesame seeds, raw pumpkin seeds, and green peas. Find vitamin a - which is important in preventing sluggish sperm - infertility foods such as leafy greens, carrots, red peppers, and apricots, to name a few. Get vitamin c - which is critical to sperms motility and viability - in papaya, Brussels sprouts, strawberries, oranges, kiwifruit, tomatoes, grapefruit, and broccoli, among other foods. And get vitamin e - which helps keep sperm vital - from vegetable oils. Fruits and veggies such as leafy greens, beans, and most fruits contain folic acid - a b vitamin with antioxidant properties that's crucial for keeping sperm free of chromosomal abnormalities. Pomegranate juice: another powerful player in antioxidant. Foods rich in l-carnitine are nuts, seeds, and many vegetables, including artichokes, asparagus, beet greens, broccoli, brussels sprouts, collard greens, garlic, mustard greens, okra, and parsley. This amino acid is a necessary nutrient for sperm cells to function normally.
Me and my girl had an intercourse I made sure I didn't load inside two days prior her period she have to start her cycle on 23rd of Feb but she didn't she felt cramps and tender breast and she is discharging white fluid and sometimes she felt her period started but it actually didn't is she pregnant or is it just an irregular period.
Mera esse pehle ek misscarrige hua hai aur mai avi five months pregnant hu, mere doctor ne mera BOH panel test karwaya after misscarrige jisme mera PTT (Test) 43.8 ,DRVV Confirmatory test 37.30,Rubella IGG 114.02,Cytomegalovirus Igg > 20, Herpes Simplex virus -1 Igg 5.65 aur Antinuclear Antibodies positive hai. Mere doctor mujhe dubara conceive karne ke baad three months continue lonopin 40 g De rhi hai aur ab ye injection mujhe week mai 3 days lene bola gya hai delivery hone tak doctor Mai ye jan na chahte hu ke mere baby ko ab to koi problem nhi hoge na aur kya ye injection mere aur mere baby ke leye sahi hai.
Hi we are newly married couple. We did sex last night. When I was fully erect inside her vagina i m feeling little pain and the same way she also feeling pain if I stop for few seconds pain is going from both of them and after completing the girl has a small bleeding from her Virginia little. She do not have pain when she was bleeding. Is there any problem? Y she is bleeding without any pain.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.