Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhav AndhareYour feedback matters!
Sir/ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started from 10 aug and ended on 15th aug. We had UNPROTECTED sex on 27th of aug. I believe I did not cum Inside her but since she was not sure so she took IPILL (ECP) after 6 hours of intercourse. After four days i.e. On 1st aug at 1: 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and blood was just like her periods although it was not her period date. She bleed for 3 days and the bleeding stopped on the fourth day. We both are very tensed as we don't want any pregnancy. Please help. please We will be grateful to you. Please.
The nutritional conflict between rice and roti is age-old, as primary staples of every Indian cuisine. White rice and wheat chapattis are both infused with considerable amounts of protein, calorie, fat as well as fibre. This overlap makes it tougher to choose just one as an accompaniment with your meals.
The health-conscious can take a sigh of relief with this list of effective benefits of the two. Let’s pit them against each other!
#1: If you opt for a lighter meal…Choose rice!
Boiled white rice is easier to chew and digest as it is low in fibres. For those with issues of diarrhoea, colitis, an upset stomach or morning sickness, rice is a favourable choice. If you are suffering from chronic gastrointestinal distress, rice is recommended for you.
Tip- You can consume a bowl of steamed rice with sautéed vegetables for a wholesome meal!
#2: If you are looking for muscle growth…Choose roti!
Rotis is the best food accompaniment for vegan and vegetarian bodybuilders. At home, you can mix variants of whole grains to harness the benefits of calcium and other minerals. Wheat chapattis made of whole grain consist of complex carbohydrates that boost your energy.
Tip- For reducing your portions, have two servings of roti (without ghee) with a large bowl of home-cooked yellow dal.
#3: If you have a heart condition… Choose rice!
For you to keep your heart healthy, the consumption of rice is vital. Brown as well as white rice is full of fibres and high in magnesium, niacin, phosphorus that can prevent heart problems. Rice helps you in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
Tip- Substitute your regular white rice in the khichdi or biryani recipe with brown rice. (Contains fibrous bran and germ layer)
#4: If you want to feel fuller… Choose roti!
For weight watchers, who want the feeling of satiety for longer period should include rotis in their meal. Wheat rotis take longer to digest which helps in maintaining blood sugar levels. This quality also makes it a good alternative for diabetic individuals. Wheat rotis are nutritious and contain vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B9 that help in keeping you strong.
Tip- While kneading the wheat dough for the rotis, you can add soya powder to increase its protein content.
To escape the dilemma of choosing between these two healthy and tasty staple sides, try switching to whole-wheat rotis and brown rice. Savour both, guilt-free!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I got married 3, months before Dec 28 I should have my periods but still not get. But yesterday night I got thick. Brown color bleed which is unusual and still now its bleed so lightly. I have headache and stomach pain. Can get pregnant or not? Pls clear my doubt.
Respected doctors I am 34 years female and married for 10 yrs, I lives in haryana. I am feeling massive lower back pain. The center of pain is just up on my hip Bones. This pain caused due to I got problem in my periods timing usually. Last time I got my period properly near 15 th june, then after one month near 15th july I got little bleeding first day after then next day bleeding had stopped. And I got pain in my lower back for 4 to 5 days then I got normal. Now I do not have my periods properly too although I noticed few drops of bleeding in between 16 to 17 in August but I am suffering by massive pain for 10 days even unable to walk. What treatment is perfect beneficial for me advise.
I am 38 years old. 1st baby normal delivery (8 years old baby girl). After that 3 miscarriage 2 months, 3 months and 8 months period. I am again pregnant with 9 weeks. During test found Rubella Igm 39.20 + and rubella Igg is 77.80 +. Although, 8 weeks sonography shows baby normal growth. But I am worried about Rubella virus infection. Please advise, do we need to continue with this pregnancy and keep monitoring through sonography or due to rubella + we should go for abortion (DNC). Your early advise would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance! Regards, Ruchi
I am taking Metformin and ovabless for pcod, can it also help regularize my period as I have also irregular period problem.
Hi I have gone through with early pregnancy test it shows thick endometriem of 19mm doctor adviced to come for the next scan after 2 weeks & said to continue the same tablets after positive of hpt and i am post 1 month 20 days in my periods still i am spotting daily but not clotted one its just like fist time in a day shows one drop of dark and the remaining whole day when ever I go potty it shows light mixed with white discharge I dont understand wheather i am pregnant or not can you please explain me.
Hi, I am married and we are trying for a baby from last 3 months but unable to get success. Please help me.
Air purifiers DO NOT reduce the exposure to secondhand smoke. Best is not to allow smoking in your vicinity on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day.
Various devices are available for air cleaning, ranging from systems that are incorporated into the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning to simple table top devices and "smokeless ashtrays.
But cleaning air of second hand smoke poses a technical challenge because of the tobacco smoke as well as gases and particles that are included in second hand smoke.
Air cleaning devices typically include filters or electrostatic precipitators to remove particles. Some devices, also include a sorbent, such as activated charcoal, to remove gases. For second hand smoke both elements are needed.
For any air cleaning device to be effective, it must be able to clean a sufficient volume of air in relation to the total volume of the space where it is operating. Few devices are able to clean sufficient volumes of air to be effective in managing smoking indoors.
Small devices, like smokeless ashtrays and many table-top units, offer completely inadequate cleaning capacity.
Hi. I had medicinal abortion under guidance of a gynae doctor 10 days back. Urine test is now coming negative but I feel some movements or strain in belly? Is there still a chance of preg.? I bled after medicinal abortion for 6 days.
My mother is 45 years old. She has got an operation for uterus 7 years ago approx. Now she's got belly. So I need to know that can she do exercise like leg raise to reduce her belly fat? does it affect her operation? or can she do normally to reduce her belly fat by doing exercises like leg raise and similar ones? please give me very important points on it. Thanks.
I am feeling little pain and strechnes in my tummy. From the tym of ovulation can I be pregnant and feeling little watery and egg white discharge how many chances of pregnancy are there.
I have a big ball like structure on by right breast with black color I am 16 years old buy. What it could be. Thank you.
My wife is 30 years old and she has big fibroids in her uterus. We have married only 4 month. Has there any possibility for her pregnancy?
Self-awareness (sometimes also referred to as self-knowledge or introspection) about understands your own needs, desires, failings, habits, and everything else that makes you tick. The more you know about yourself, the better you are at adapting life changes that suit your needs.
Why does self-awareness matter?
Self-awareness is the key cornerstone to emotional intelligence, according to daniel goleman. The ability to monitor our emotions and thoughts from moment to moment is key to understanding ourselves better, being at peace with who we are and proactively managing our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
In addition, self-aware people tend to act consciously rather than react passively, to be in good psychological health and to have a positive outlook on life. They also have greater depth of life experience and are more likely to be more compassionate to themselves and others.
5 ways to cultivate self-awareness:
1. Create some space for yourself. When you are in a dark room without windows, it is fairly difficult to see things clearly. The space you create for yourself is that crack on the wall where you allow light to come through. Leave yourself some time and space every day – perhaps first thing in the morning or half an hour before sleep when you stay away from the digital distractions and spend some time with yourself, reading, writing, meditating, and connecting with yourself.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the key to self-awareness. Jon kabat-zinn defines mindfulness as “paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally”. Through mindfulness practice, you will be more present with yourself so that you can “be there” to observe what’s going on inside and around you. It is not about sitting cross-legged or suppressing your thoughts. It is about paying attention to your inner state as they arise. You can practice mindfulness at any time you want, through mindful listening, mindful eating or walking.
3. Keep a journal: writing not only helps us process our thoughts but also makes us feel connected and at peace with ourselves. Writing can also create more headspace as you let your thoughts flow out onto paper. Research shows that writing down things we are grateful for or even things we are struggling with helps increase happiness and satisfaction. You can also use the journal to record your inner state. Try this at home –choose a half day on a weekend, pay close attention to your inner world – what you are feeling, what you are saying to yourself, and make a note of what you observe every hour. You may be surprised about what you write down!
4. Practice being a good listener. Listening is not the same as hearing. Listening is about being present and paying attention to other people’s emotions, body movement and language. It is about showing empathy and understanding without constantly evaluating or judging. When you become a good listener, you will also be better at listening to your own inner voice and become the best friend of yourself.
5. Gain different perspectives: ask for feedback. Sometimes we can be too afraid to ask what others think of us – yes sometimes the feedback may be biased or even dishonest but you will be able to differentiate them from real, genuine and balanced feedback as you learn more about yourself and others. Research has shown conducting 360 degree feedback in workplace is a useful tool to improve managers’ self-awareness. We all have blind spots, so it is helpful to gain different perspective to see a fuller picture of ourselves.
Self-awareness, as “arguably the most fundamental issue in psychology, from both a developmental and an evolutionary perspective”, is a rich and complicated subject. As human beings, we may never fully understand ourselves, if there is such a destination. But perhaps it is the journey of exploring, understanding and becoming ourselves that makes life worth living.