Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha VenugopalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor i'm 22 year old and I started getting small dark moles on my face neck and chest after checking in internet I got to know it is DPN moles, still not sure its really taking off my confidence. Wat can I do doctor.
I am suffering from Sinus tarsi syndrome n I'm carrying with 6 months. How many days will this be there during pregnancy and what are the causes for this. To get relief.
My friend decided to be a non veg, Shes 18 yrs. Is it okay starting with non veg food whatever it is! Or she might get irritated to these food.
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
- Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
- The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
- Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
- Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
- Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
- Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My hairs have become very thin post pregnancy. Amount of hairfall have increased. Please sugest effective way to control this. Let me know about some effective hair oil too.
He is 4 yrs old kid. He has decay in two lower teeth. So, there only one solution I. E, cement filling. Its difficult for kids. Pls give me some solution to this problem n help me to don't spread to another teeth..
I am unable to get fresh in the morning, have to use medicine in the night to get fresh in the morning, please suggest.
tips for all of you to get beautiful hair naturally… all you need to do are just follow these easy and simple steps to give that luster and shine to your hair, and flaunt your hair like the models do....
• Egg Treatment
Use the entire egg to condition your hair. If you have dry or brittle hair, use egg whites to moisturize your hair. Use ½ cup of any egg mixture (egg white, entire egg) and apply to clean, damp hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
• Cleanliness is important
• Avoid hot water
Skip hot water showers, because hot water will make your hair dry and brittle as it strips protective oils from your hair . Thus, prefer a temperature which is just a bit warmer than your body temperature.
• For that shiny soft hair
Prepare a mixture of 1 cup of your daily conditioner and 2-3 tablespoons of honey. Apply this mixture evenly on your wet hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off thoroughly. This mixture will close down your hair’s cuticle and give your hair that amazing shine.
• For bouncy hair
Apply a one to one mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar to your hair. Rinse it thoroughly after 5 minutes to get rid of the apple cider smell.
• Don’t wash your hair frequently
Wash your hair every 2-3 days, for proper regulation of natural hair oils. Washing your hair less often will also help regain your hair’s natural body and luster.
• For strong hair
Use almond oil to treat dry and damaged hair. It is a very simple procedure, pour some almond oil in a bowl and heat it for 40 seconds. Then evenly distribute on your hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse normally with shampoo and conditioner using cold water.
• Treat sun damaged hair
Make a mixture of ½ cup honey, 1-2 tbsp olive oil and 1-2 tbsp of egg yolk. Apply this mixture on your hair for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water. This treatment will help to replenish keratin protein bonds.
• Trim your hair regularly
Get your hair trimmed at least every six weeks to eliminate dry, split ends.
• Do not brush wet hair
“Wet hair is three times weaker and thus more likely to break”
• Tight is NO-NO
To prevent breakage due to brittle hair avoid using bands and do not tie your hair too tightly.
TAKE CARE :)