Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha VenugopalYour feedback matters!
I have a problem, whenever i am stressed i tend to get up in the night and overeat even though i know that i am not hungry. I have been detected with sugar recently and have started medicine for the same, but the problem of overeating is there for almost 3 years now, how do i treat this
Sir please suggest me what food can be taken during breakfast ,lunch, dinner suffering from diabetic.
I am 65 years and suffering from acute psoriasis for past 5 -6 yrs. Meanwhile, consulted Doctors and everyone has prescribed one or other cream to apply but somehow no improvement has taken place. I was told that it is a un-curable disease. Please suggest how to go about it. Can you suggest whom to approach, how I can get relieved with this. Thanks.
I am 16 and I am addicted of masturbation please tell me is this will effect omln my growth of height and health.
Gm. I took 2 period postponing tablets 3 days ago, one saturday night and the other on sunday morning and still no periods. Am worried about this. Is there any problem that I should face in future or now?
Whenever I eat anything from outside why do my stomach burns alot and I even vomit lot? and fall sick.
Hi doc, I have read about gum bleeding in pregnancy ll cause baby growth too, so please help me out I to have gum bleeding from the beginning of pregnancy. Still I didn't consult dentist apart from gynecologist. Tq.
Hi friend I am ravi am from delhi my wait is 54 kg and my hight is a5. 6 m so dab healthy so you help me plz.
Hormonal changes loneliness and personal loss are among the factors that make women more vulnerable to depression than men.
Depression in mother could affect her relationship with the baby and leave a negative impact on the child's mental health
Hello there sir I am totally irritate because I feel I am depressed and always come bad thing on my mind like suicidal thought fear of death and at night I have vertigo problem and I have also insomnia problem sir please plz suggest me anything I'll gonna be mad.
I am suffering with Gout problem since 2013 and my left foot is swelling and getting like light burning feel sometimes. I request you to provide your valuable suggestions to come out from this problem as soon as possible.
Can misoprostol be taken orally (under the tongue) or it has to be taken vaginally only. Pls suggest Thanks.
If you have numbness or tingling sensation in your feet, then you could be suffering from diabetic peripheral neuropathy. It can have an impact on your sleep, mood and overall quality of life. Besides taking the prescribed medications, there are effective ways of dealing with foot pain stemming from high blood sugar as explained below.
- Taking over-the-counter medicines: Medicines such as aspirin, naproxen, acetaminophen and ibuprofen can help to serve mild to moderate pain stemming from diabetic nerve damage. But before taking these medicines, you should consult with an expert since they can raise the risk of heart attack and kidney problems.
- Quit smoking: Smoking may cause the blood vessels to constrict and impair the circulation. This indicates that the peripheral nerves will not get an adequate amount of nutrient-rich blood which can pave the way for more pain.
- Have control over your blood sugar levels: With the passage of time, the excess blood sugar levels can cause damage the peripheral nerves. When you have blood sugar levels within a healthy range, you can substantially reduce your risk of nerve damage. You should eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and low-fat dairy and whole grains.
- Take more Vitamin D: Even though it is hard to get the desired 600 IU of this vitamin from food, you can get it in the form of supplement. A study found that people with diabetic neuropathy can take the supplement once in a week to curb the symptoms of feet pain. Vitamin B complex plays a crucial role in improving nerve health. You should get it in right amounts so that the brain can produce certain chemicals which are required for sending information through the body channels.
- Take Alpha-lipoic acid supplement: The human body has the natural ability to produce little amounts of antioxidants. When you take them in recommended quantities it can regulate the blood sugar levels and ease the pain in the feet and palms. A per a study, people taking more than 600 milligrams of antioxidants on a regular basis experienced 19 percent improvement in the diabetic neuropathy symptoms within 5 weeks.
- Indulge in daily workouts: Regular workout can help you to combat pain in a variety of ways. It can regulate the blood sugar levels and slow down nerve damage. Exercise can surge the flow of blood to the legs and arms and it can also enliven your mood and offer relief from stress.
Note that a nerve damage can lead to loss of sensation in the feet which means that you may not realize any cut or scratch in your feet until much later which could prove fatal. Hence it is essential for you to prevent the loss of sensation. Using the methods suggested above you can deal with the foot pain related to diabetes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.