Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha VenugopalYour feedback matters!
Doctor, am having a foreskin retract problem in my pennis. And also I consulted doctor about 5 months ago and gave a steroid cream and some vitamin tablets also. Now I got some improvement. But pleas suggest me the steps to APPLY steroid CREAM and please help me out. And the improvement is like I can't retract it but to know how many days it to recover well. And please give any external links for refers. Please doctor.
Diagnosed with Acne vulgaris gr II-III and the treatment planned was isotretinoin but lab investigation reported showed otherwise. So right now applying benzoyl peroxide 2.5% with little to no success. Is there any other alternative?
Suggested shampoos and hair building and hair density increasing stabilizers. Because I have more hair loss.
Hello I had my period on June 30th2016, then on July 15th2016 and now on 22nd August 2016, further we have sex on daily basis. If everything ok? Secondly when should I have sex for pregnancy? Some one guided me to have on 1st September to 10th September alternate days. So pls advise can I have sex after 10th September also? Is daily sex harmful? I always fell my stomach is turning hot why so? I even have hair growth bon face? What should I do? Pls guide for all the above questions.
I am losing my hair day by day. I didn't use any shampoo, jel, cream, etc. What is the reason behind this? Please help me.
I have cataract in my left eye. Can eye exercise help in clearing cataract without operation? When is the optimum time to get a cataract operated? Will my right eye also get affected by cataract in future?
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.
My wife took ATT treatment and finished her 12 months course (R-cinex 600& combutol ). There is a overlap of 8 weeks pregnancy when she finished her course. Is it safe to continue pregnancy, please advice. We are open to both options.
I have big eye site of distance which problem see with glasses can I go for eyes operation or put the lens to my eyes give me suggestion.
I have evacuation at night from last 5 year. In past I urinate less but now I urinate more but still it remained. And also I getting blood in my stool with burning sensation and intestine pain little. Tell both answer.
My mother has high pt/Inr value 53/13 sec and she has nose and throat bleeding is there a natural food intake by which pt/inr can be controlled.
Hi Dr. I have problem related my periods. Mujhe 9august 2016 no period aaye after 5september 2016. My period cycle is correct. It is always come before time. Plzzzz guide me.
Today, olive oil is known as one of the healthiest oils for cooking food because of its low level of saturated fats. Olive oil is also said to be able to aid in weight loss, reduce cholesterol, lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases, slow down the ageing process and protect against certain types of cancer. However, not all types of olive oil are the same. Olive oil is extracted by crushing olives and is categorised on the basis of the type of pressing, acidity levels and extent of processing undergone.
Some of the common types of olive oil available are:
- Extra virgin olive oil: This refers to oil produced by the first ‘pressing’ of olives. This oil is extracted using only mechanical or other physical means and does not involve the use of heat or chemicals. The only processing is subjected to is washing, decanting, centrifuging and filtering. The maximum acidity level of this oil is 0.8%. Extra virgin olive oil has no added flavours or aroma and is said to have a superior taste.
- Virgin olive oil: This is the second grade of olive oil. It has slightly higher level of acidity than extra virgin olive oil. It may seem to have a slight flavour imperfection as compared to the earlier oil. This is most commonly used type of olive oil.
- Refined olive oil: Oil that is produced by subsequent pressings of the remaining olive flesh is known as refined olive oil. It has a lighter colour and is less viscous as compared to virgin olive oil. Unlike virgin olive oil, refined olive oil is bleached and deodorised. It may also be mixed with a little virgin olive oil. This type of oil has the same levels of monosaturated fat, but has very little antioxidants.
- Olive pomace oil: The crushed flesh and pits left over from the extraction of olive oil is known as pomace. This may further be used to extract oil known as pomace oil. Pomace oil is an inferior oil that may be mixed with olive oil to improve its taste and texture.
- Unfiltered olive oil: As the name suggests, the unfiltered olive oil contains bits of olive flesh. While this may enhance the flavour of the oil, it also causes a sediment to be formed at the bottom of the bottle. This sediment may become rancid over time and lower the shelf life of the oil. Unfiltered olive oil should ideally be used within 6 months of being bottled.
Apart from the above, there are a number of other types of olive oil such as early or late harvest olive oil, hand picked olive oil, single estate olive oil and flavoured oil. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.