Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Is their any possibility for normal delivery if the baby weight is 4.5 kgs. My mother-in-law is saying that her daughter gave birth to 4.5 kgs baby during delivery and it is a normal delivery. Is it possible?
Dear Dr. I have 1 infant she had just 8 month, continuesly loosemotion is going on, what is the solution?
My 8 year son has flat feet can he play badminton some time he say pain in foot he has three fracture in left and right foot and left foot also two years back doctor checked him and said that he has flat feet and also taken vitamin d test which is 12-13 we purchase arch support for him this is only for shoes playing time he use slipper what we purchase support for slipper in badminton ground sir do exercise and running then he say paining in his foot but he is very much interested in sport doctor said that we have to stop 1-2 month sports but badminton sir said that he will do only wall practising what we do pls help.
My little one is 4 months old he's having motions from yesterday morning, I gave him zorno syrup but it didn't work n he's also having some reddish colours in his motions please help.
My 10 years son had deep yellow urine since last 5 days. Sent his blood to Dr. Lal lab and rceceived lft report as follows billirubin direct 2.77mg/dl indiect 2.57mg total 5.34mg/dl sgpt 2226u/l sgot 1797u/l. Alp 403u/l ggt 152 u/l red cell distribution width 17% esr 53. Has good appetite and moving normally, mild itching, pl guide? giving sorbiline 7.5ml twice daily.
My daughter is 5 months and while I was going to clean her diaper I saw little transparent discharge so I cleaned the area is it something to be concerned about please help.
My son is 4 years old has constipation from last 2 years. We gave him alumina 30 but after some time it is not working. Same condition he has now. He is not able to release stool. Infact it takes 3 days sometimes. please suggest some homeopathy. His weight is 11 kg and weak.
My 18 month old baby girl weight just 8 kg at the time of her birth she weight 2.4 kg.she looks skinny but she is very active. She doesn't eat roties. We give her cerelac and she is taking her mothers milk. Is she growing normally? I am very scared. Pls help me out.
My baby born on 20.04. 15. She feeding through bottle. Due to mother breast no milk. Every time she crying. So whats I do.
My son who is 3 years old having cough from 2 days. Used Asthakind 5 ml twice per day. Given budesal 0.5 mg nebulizer also twice per day. Still cough is coming regularly. Which medicine I have to use now? Please suggest.
Children are more susceptible to health problems as their immunity is still developing and along with frequent infections such as fever or stomach problems, skin problems are a common affliction. Most skin problems within children are a manifestation of the underlying conditions such as allergies or other sicknesses. Some of the common skin allergies and problems are mentioned here.
- Heat Rash or Prickly Heat: This is possibly the most common skin condition that children are generally afflicted by. These are small red bumps on the skin which look like minute pimples. It is caused due to the blockage of the pores and excessive sweating due to hot weather or wearing warm clothes.
- Ringworm: Unlike the name, this condition isn’t actually caused by the infection from a worm. Ringworm is named so due to the ring that forms on the skin which is scaly, inflamed, red in color and can be quite itchy. It is mostly caused by a fungus that lives on the skin. Ringworms are mostly passed through skin to skin contact.
- Chickenpox Rashes: Although there are vaccines that have minimized the occurrence of this disease, it still occurs from time to time. One of the tell-tale signs of this disease are the rashes that may develop all over the body which is accompanied by fever. Although, these may go away, some marks from the rashes may remain and it is important to take care so that they don’t leave any mark behind.
- Eczema: This is another very common skin condition that afflicts many kids and is usually attributed to allergies and asthma. The typical symptoms usually include a patch of raised skin which is inflamed and red. Children often complain about excessive itching and the affected skin tends to be quite dry. Although topical medications are useful, curing or treating the underlying symptoms shows remarkable improvement.
- Impetigo: This is a type of bacterial infection which primarily occurs around the mouth and nose but repeated scratching can spread it around other parts of the body as well. In this condition, red sores or blisters may develop on the skin and then develop a yellow crust which may even ooze fluid sometimes. It is mostly spread by the use of objects such as toys and clothing items or even towels. Antibiotics may be required to treat this condition.
- Allergic reactions or contact dermatitis: Another very common skin problems that affect kids, this occurs as a reaction to certain chemicals such as those found in certain foods, soaps, plants or insects which may either cause a lesion or an inflamed area on the skin. In some cases, it may form blister, although all of these will go away on their own. However, if it persists for more than a week or two or if it is extremely painful, you should immediately take your child to the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.