Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uday R. Patil
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uday R. PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old unmarried my MRI report shows sacro-ileitis report TB I have pain on left hip wht this mean and treatment.
Sir, I am 34 year old boy and I am nt able to sleep properly from last 6 month. I only sleep 1 to 3 hrs daily. Please prescribe any proper medicine.
Sir mujhe bhut night fall hota tha to ham GAV aye the to hamne ek doctor ko dikha usne dwa me ek injuction nirokine gold lagaya aur twa me zenalatin rasanvati revital diya JABSE mere sahi se kana nahi hota aur hamne bhut doctor ko dikha sir hindi me jabab Dena please.
My father age is 75 year. And his legs not working since 20 days. I have consulted a Neurophysiological doctor so he ask me my father is not well in Future. My father's reports CONCLUSION: This Neurophysiological study (Nerve conduction study) is grossly abnormal. There are evidences of distal and proximal small and large fibre, predominantly axonal demyelinating. Sensory or polyneuropathy involving lower limbs. Further extensive study may be required to see spread of the disease in upper limbs. Please sir suggested me it's very serious problem.
Hi, My Age is 28. I have some light black spots on the penis head. There is no pain and everything is normal. May I know what these spots and anything to worry about and it disappears or not. Do we need any treatment for this and which doctor we need to consult - Urologist or Dermatologist. There is no pain, these light black spots are not troubling me, I have observed it from almost 6 to 7 months and but I am worried because I feel there is something wrong. I never had any sexual relationship with anyone and I am still Virgin and Single. Is this any general infection and could you let me know any treatment or doctor to consult in chennai, even my friend too had same issue. Can you help me regarding this?
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.