Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar PatilYour feedback matters!
My sister is often saying that she is getting leg pain and body pain. She also seems to feel giddiness sometimes. She is working as a professor, so she stands and walks all time. Is this problem because of this? Once or twice she had irregular periods too. Could you please make it clear that why is this happening?
Good morning sir/madam, im suffering from back pain last 1year back to still, first im playing kabbadi, that time i'm suddenly fall down then again no voice and no breathing are stopped, the doctor told this is small problem but this pain is daily increase please tell me reason,
Hello, Dr. I am a 21 year old male. I have back pain from 7-8 months in my back bone. I have done a x-ray and the Dr. said it is normal. And the pain didn't reduce its coming back after 2 or 3 days again. I have tried to jogging and swimming but still no effects. I have try ashwagandha power if I continue eating that then pain will be less if I stop it the pain is back. From past 2 days the pain is very much. I am unable to pick a coin from the floor because I can't bend down. It is effecting my lifestyle very much. Kindly suggest what to do and what specialist Dr. should I visit.
Hi, I am 30years old. Having bach ache from past 4 yrs. I thought it was normal. But feeling that it's not normal issue. Consulted doctor but no use.
I'm getting back pain when I sleep long hours. If I sleep by my side there will be no pain. Pain is radiating to buttocks. What might be the reason? Kindly help me with medication n yoga techniques?
Sir please help me to recover to stand and walk my aunty because he is suffering from a hip broken bones in an a accident sir please say how to recover this problem
Sir I am suffering from ankylosing spondilitis. Hla b27+ve. Crp+ve. Esr 22. Uric acid-6.5. I am taking ayurvedic medicines like himalaya rumalaya fortie, trayongshang gugull, kaishore gugullu, rymanil (charak) and rumarex golf for last four month. Now doctor has stopped rymanil and rumarex gold. In addition he has adviced r compound, maharashnadi kadha & castor oil with milk. Rumalaya fortie, kaishore gugullu & trayoshang gugullu will continue. I am having stiffness in neck and my back. Pls suggest me what should do. I am doing regular yoga with walking.
My wife has blood sugar Fasting 130 Pp 150 Now when she walk abouts 500 meters. She feeling pain in left arm What is problem Kya ye enjiana ka pain he?
He suffering from knee pain since last year he always take painkiller since last year. Last three or four days he didn't take painkiller. Now he couldn't walk, his knee swell, what can we do for pain and swell and instant relief so that he can walk.
Hello doctor, my age is 28 years old unmarried girl, I am suffering from Cervical Spondylosis from 2 months, I am doing stretches exercises also but it is not getting cured. From 2 weeks, I am getting severe migraine headache, which medicines I should take nd which doctor I should refer allopathy or homeopathy. Can these pain relate to depression or not.
I have red eyes few days after birth. And many few times two legs pain after play. why? Please help me.
I am 30 year's old and I weigh 70 kgs, I have pain in my lower back last 3 months and I from last 10 days I have pain behind my thighs I had gone to ortho he told me to do a x-ray and said there is nothing wrong its a vitamin d deficiency, I am not getting relief yet, and I also lift heavy in the gym, can I continue going to gym and please help me with the back pain?
Hello I am Sahil I'm 25 years of age I'm not feeling good as I am having backache from past 3 month, I have used pain relief gel but no relief.
On your modern lifestyle to avoid the physical stress on your body.
sit for 20 minutes and walk 20 steps and sit again
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"