Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar D Gajera
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar D GajeraYour feedback matters!
Please tell me homemade ways for glowing my skin. My face is getting blacker day by day. Suggest me some ways for glowing it at my home.
I am male my hormones are very less which is not in range and I am suffering with homo sexual problems is there any solutions to become normal man.
Good morning. My age 17 years. I am sufring from depression. Muje bahut jald gussa aa jata hai aur study me mn nhi lagta hai to mai kya kru.
I am 29 years old last year july I met with an accident and got ankle dislocation and also ligament fracture. Still now also I am facing the pain on the ankle can you suggest any treatment for that or any other suggestions to get relief ?
I had accidentally slipped long back and my knee was under my vehicle and it even fell on my twisted ankle. It got better after sometime. But few months back I had another accidental slip and since then I started having slight pain on places I got hurt. But sad part is from last few days I am having more pain near my knee and ankle. I realized if I fold my leg and it slightly twist it is having pain. Suggest me something that I can do now. Is it related to joint, bones, muscles or nerves I am not sure whom to consult. Apart from that I have pain in my whole leg, the backside of it specially when it gets very cold, and it starts somewhere from muscles/nerves near ankle joint.
How to remove marks on face due to pimples. I used Zink sulphate with coconut oil, can I use it regularly or not?
I'm feeling that a layer is starting to cover on my eye, what are the necessary steps to take to avoid that.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.