Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. TriupatYour feedback matters!
How to remove vaginal odour in a natural way? Can vaginal odour and not getting vaginal bleeding flr about 8 months harmful?
I am 28 years old. Please let me know how to delay menstrual cycle or how to make it earlier? I do not want it to happen for about 11 days due to marriage programs. Kindly suggest some remedy which does not have any side-effects. Thanks.
I am 17 year old female. There' s an increase in my body weight from past 2 years and I am irregular periods from the past 2 years. Doctors told me to take a series of tests and found out that j have polycystic ovary syndrome. They advised me to reduce weight to have regular periods but i' m unable to reduce weight. Please help me to get cured from pcos and also to reduce weigh
How to do pregnancy test in home? Periods delayed 10 days so might be pregnant because she had sex on april 19th. How to avoid pregnancy suggest any tablet please,
Okay I am posting this query hoping to get a better explanation. 19th nov was the start of my last period and ended on 23rd. I had unprotected sex on 23rd but by 11th dec I noticed early signs of pregnancy. Nausea subsided and my appetite is back to normal but my breast hurt a lot. I have taken pregnancy test resulting negative on 16th and on 22nd. Kindly explain what is wrong. I am very stressed.
If you are looking for effective first-aid remedies, you can opt for homeopathy. A first-aid kit should be a part of every household, containing medicines which serve a variety of medical conditions. For putting up a first-aid homeopathic kit, you need to add around 10 homeopathic medicines to start with as homeopathy is an ideal branch of medicine, which is efficient for a lot of first-aid purposes. Here is a list of the top first-aid medicines, which should be a part of your homeopathic kit:
Arnica- Arnica is the best homeopathic medicine in case of all types of injuries and shocks. It helps in moving blood back into the blood vessels. This medicine is ideal for every injury or pain-related first-aid. It is good for curing strains and sprains, and also essential in case of jet lag and extreme exhaustion.
Aconite- This medicine is used in cases of sudden emotions and intense anxiety. It is effective for all kinds of health issues, which occur after being exposed to cold, windy, and dry weather conditions. This is an ideal first-aid remedy for cough, cold, fever, and chill. Aconite is also used during a panic attack.
Apis- This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of swelling, redness, and heating of the skin along with stinging pain. It is commonly used in case of insect bites and bee stings. It also serves as an emergency medicine in the cases of anaphylactic shock.
Argentum Nitricum- This medicine is an important first-aid remedy, which should be taken in case of anxiety, tension, and fear before some event. It is used when palpitations, diarrhea, burping, and stomach distention are experienced.
Arsenicum Album- This homeopathic first-aid medicine is used in cases of food poisoning accompanied by diarrhea and vomiting. A person tends to feel cold, and is usually afraid of being alone.
Belladonna- Belladonna is a popular homeopathic medicine, which is used in the case of fever. A person’s skin becomes hot and red, the pupils get dilated, and a throbbing pain is experienced. It is an effective first-aid remedy for mild sunstrokes and intense, throbbing headaches.
Bellis Perennis- This medicine is specifically used where there is a bruising of soft tissues such as the breast tissue, and other internal organs. The medicine is effective after a fatal injury or blow. It is a good remedy for internal bruising, following a hysterectomy.
It is important for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner or go through several homeopathic books for coming up with an ideal homeopathic first-aid kit, covering all the important medicines.
I didn't had periods yet. Were due on 28 april. I Was trying for our second baby after 6 yrs of birth of my first child. My gynae is asking to get preg check regularly after week. I checked on 27april, 5 may but was negative. What should I do now? Should I go for usg for non mensturing or just get some medicine.
Hello. My wife's period stopped on 5 aug 12 o'clock noon. We had unprotected sex on same day evening 5 o'clock but I ejaculate outside vagina. At night my wife's started little blood only when she urinate. Blood come in urinate stop after 2 days but she had feel itching and burning in her vagina since yet. Is my wife is pregnant? Aur is there is any vaginal infection?
Uncontrolled blood pressure can lead to heart attacks, paralysis and heart failure. Most such attacks occur in the early morning hours. Pulse, blood pressure and thickening of platelets are all higher in the early morning hours.
Controlling early morning blood pressure can reduce cardiovascular mortality.
Among patients with chronic kidney disease and high blood pressure, taking at least one antihypertensive drug at bedtime significantly improves blood pressure control, with an associated decrease in risk for cardiovascular events, according to a study published in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology.
The study included 661 patients with chronic kidney disease who were randomly assigned either to take all prescribed anti BP drugs on awakening or to take at least one of them at bedtime. Patients were followed for a median of 5.4 years; during that time, patients who took at least one BP–lowering drug at bedtime had approximately one third of the cardiac risk compared with those who took all medications on awakening.
A similar significant reduction in cardiac deaths, heart attacks and paralysis was noted with bedtime dosing. Patients taking their medications at bedtime also had a significantly lower mean BP while sleeping.
For each 5 mmHg decrease in mean sleep–time systolic upper BP, there was a 14% reduction in the risk for cardiovascular events during follow–up.
Potential explanation for the benefit of night time treatment may be associated with the effect of night time treatment on urinary albumin excretion levels. Urinary albumin excretion is significantly reduced after bedtime, but not morning, treatment.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex. She used to get her periods on 7 but till yet she doesn't get. Should we wait or do any pregnancy test, she is 20 years old. And is there any pill to avoid pregnancy if she doesn't get periods. Worried help please!
We did not have baby after two years of marrige. The releasing cum from my penis is not going inside her vagina . It is coming out .
Folic acid tablet can late my periods, there is any realation with these two periods and folic acid tabs, am I pregnant or these is the side effect of folic acid tabs?
My wife is suffering from vaginal infection. How do it effect. We only had sex for 3 times. Any reason for infection.
8 ways 'all work and no play' messes up with your health!
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill-effects of all work and no play.
1. Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
2. While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
3. Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
4. Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
5. Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
6. Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
7. Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
8. Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
1. Take a short trip
Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
2. Meditate for a calmer self
Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
3. Don't bring work home
Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
4. Go for regular checkups
Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.
My problem is I don't get pregnant, before 2 years. I have 2 months miscarriage, I also use follicular study for 1 month, semen test, and home treatment, in home treatment doc say my left tube was blocked I get home medicine, in march doc say now your fallopian tube is open but still I cant get pregnant, I don't know what is the real reason, but i am so tired, please give me suitable advice fr me n my case, recently my periods are very irregular, I hope you are advice is help me, thanks.
The after effects of any surgery can be harsh on the body. Post knee replacement surgery, one will need to remain in a straight and relaxed position for a long time due to the bed rest prescribed by the orthopaedic specialist. Yet, it is important to carry out some kind of activity after the surgery so as to make the knee strong, firm and ready to be normal again.
Here are a few physiotherapy exercises that can help post knee replacement patients:
- Pumps and Circles: Ankle pumps and circles should be done in sets of ten per direction. This can help in ensuring that the blood circulation and nerve function normalise within no time after the surgery. This action is especially helpful because it affects the heels, calves and leg muscles before reaching the knee. Ensure that you rotate each foot clockwise and the counter clockwise.
- Thigh Squeeze: The thigh squeeze is an excellent want to ensure that you are working the muscles of the legs without putting undue pressure on the knees. This is especially helpful when you have been advised bed rest. This motion involves squeezing and releasing the thighs so that there is some amount of firmness that is being built along with strength and stamina. You can hold the squeeze for five to ten seconds before you relax and try again.
- Heel Slide: The heel slide is a good option for those who are going through bed rest. This exercise ensures that you work your knee in a suitable way as the bending motion gets the knee to get used to being functional again. Due to the posture of the patient, this does not put pressure on the knee. Slowly bring your heel up, stop and then slide it down. Repeat at least ten times for each knee before increasing it to twenty times.
- Kicks: While you are lying down, you can render small kicks into the air. Repeat at least ten times for each leg before increasing it gradually to twenty kicks per leg. This should be done when you are lying flat on your back. This exercise can help in flexing and strengthening your quadriceps. Hold the kick for at least five to ten seconds before you relax and repeat with the other leg.
- Sitting Flex: You can also sit in a chair and flex your knee, holding the leg out in front of you for at least five to ten seconds, before slowly bringing it down and lifting again. This will help in strengthening the thigh and knee to a great extent.
You will need to exercise regularly in order to recover well after a knee replacement procedure.
PCOS a common problem with women of present generation can be very well treated with Homeopathy
Fibroid tumour is the abnormal cell growth in the uterus and they are mostly benign. Fibroids usually affect women in the age bracket of 30 - 40. Fibroid tumours are of three types, depending on their location:
- Submucosal fibroids: The tumour develops under the lining of the uterus
- Intramural fibroids: The growth is found amongst the muscles in the wall of the uterus
- Subserosal fibroids: The growth develops on the wall of the uterus right in the pelvic cavity
Causes behind it
The exact cause of fibroids in not known clearly. But certain factors have been discovered that might influence their formation. These factors include:
- Hormones: Progesterone and estrogen are the hormones responsible for recreating the uterine lining during every menstrual cycle. These hormones might trigger the formation of tumour.
- Family history: If any member in your family; your mother, grandmother or sister has/had fibroids in their uterus, you may also develop it.
- Pregnancy: Your body produces excessive progesterone and estrogen when you are pregnant, which may cause an increase in the size of a pre-existing small fibroid. Myomectomy can be done by giving incision on the abdomen or by laparoscopy depending on the size and location of the fibroids.
Signs You are suffering from it
- Heavy bleeding along with blood clots during or between your periods
- Lower back or pelvic pain
- Elevated menstrual cramping
- Frequent urination
- Pain during sex
- Longer than normal periods
- Bloating or pressure in lower abdomen
- Enlargement or swelling of the abdomen
How it can be treated?
Your doctor will formulate the right treatment depending on your age, the mass of the fibroids and your overall health. Your doctor may choose a combination of treatment to cure your fibroids, and they include:
- Medication: Gonadotropin releasing hormones (GnRH) agonists, birth control pills and ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory medicine) are prescribed. GnRH agonists reduce the level of progesterone and estrogen in your uterus.
- Surgery: Myomectomy and hysterectomy are two common surgical procedures to treat fibroids. Myomectomy is performed by removing the fibroids only by making an incision on the abdomen. But hysterectomy completely removes the uterus. The latter is reserved for serious cases.
- Non-invasive surgery: Forced ultrasound surgery, myolysis (shrinking fibroids with laser or electric current), cryomyolysis (fibroids are frozen) and endometrial ablation (an instrument uses heat, hot water, microwaves or electric current to destroy fibroids) are some non-invasive surgical procedures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.