Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TriupatYour feedback matters!
I had a missed abortion 2 months ago on 11 April . I had my first period after that on 15 may. Now I got my periods on 11 June and these are heavy than earlier once. I had never got my periods earlier but this month they are earlier and that too with heavy flow and more blood clots. I am trying to conceive again. So is this normal or I should consult to a doctor ?
5 days before period I get brown discharge everyday .why is it so, its side effect and remedies please tell.
I am a 22 years old sexually active women. Since last 2 days I am having burning sensation in my vagina, pain in the lower abdomen and bloating. Today I also experienced red urine. I feel like I have to pee all the time and the pee somewhat reliefs the vaginal burning. Please help.
She is pregnant and has a habit of late nite sleeping from the very beginning. Actually she likes to enjoy it she likes to sleep in the morning. So I suggested her not to do that she can't changed her habit yet. Is it really a bad thing for for her and her unborn baby? She also likes to eat chat, alphonso mangoes. Give right guidance whether she can continue wit it or drop these habits.
Hi, my cousin is 7 week pregnant and she get gets very angry oftenly. She is not able to control it. She get very stressed out. And last time she felt little pain in her lower stomach. When she was getting mad.
Hi, My name is salman khan. I leave in mumbai. Im a student. My age is 19. I have pcod. What is the symptoms of pcod? What to do? What is it? What is the diet for it? What should I do for it? Thank you.
My age is 25 years and I got married for 2 years still I do not have child now ,i going for medication and treatment from 1 year and I have the infertility issues like my fallopian tubes are blocked laparoscopic surgery had done last 8 months before but I did not get pregnant and my endometrium is thin but it reaches to 7 mm on my ovulation day .In this month I have gone for iui for one cycle for one time and pcod problem also their plss tell me that I have chances of pregnant.
My wife period date start in Feb 22 in march 29 and in April now 26 when I will do sex Pl tell me period with date because we'll try for baby from six month but not success.
Hi Am going to get married in 2 months but I've irregular periods problem. PCOD for past 5 yrs. Took lot of allopathy medicine. And have thyroid problem too. Kindly say a solution.
I have periods problem from past 5years and also I have more hair falling problem. Even it was completely my hair count was reduced. Please suggest to do to improve my hair as well as to get regular periods. I tried many medicines and courses but no use with that. Only for the particular period it was regular. I have pcod problem as well. Please suggest.
Heavy menstrual flow also known as Menorrhagia is one of the most common form of abdominal bleeding from uterus. Everyone has different periods, some might not even notice that time of the month, while others might suffer from heavy bleeding, feeling miserable and a constant worry of leaks and stains leading to embarrassing situations. Periods are considered to be heavy if a pad or tampon is soaked in blood every hour.
Other symptoms of heavy bleeding could be:
- Passing of large clots
- Bleeding at night which requires to get up to change a pad
- Any period that lasts for more than seven days
The causes of heavy bleeding during periods might be due to fibroids (noncancerous tumors of the uterus),
ectopic pregnancy, cervical cancer, pelvic inflammatory disease, use or blood thinners and problems with intrauterine device.
If you are one of those women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow and are quite hassled by the same then worry not here are some tips to deal the your problem.
- Keep a track of the periods as in when they start and the days with heavy bleeding. This helps you to track your next period and prepare yourself well for the same
- Low iron levels can cause heavy bleeding, thus maintaining the iron levels is a good idea
- Eating green leafy vegetables and taking multivitamins helps to maintain the iron levels
- Eat fruit and food with starch to maintain a good sugar level
- Hydrate yourself as it makes you feel less grumpy and miserable
- In case of severe cramps take some pain relievers like aspirin and ibuprofen. Even a hot water bottle is a great way to chase the blues and the cramps
- Get some sleep as one feels tired before the period and the days of the period. Listen to your body and don't push yourselves. Use extra protection in case you are worried about leakage
- Try using a menstrual cup as they have greater capacity as compared to tampons or pads. Also, one does not need to carry any supplies for the day
- Don't feel shy or embarrassed to talk about your condition
- You might need professional help and want to consult a doctor. Keeping a track of your period is good as doctors usually ask for the duration of the period and how heavy were they.
If you do not feel better with these tips a meeting with the doctor can predict the cause of the heavy flow and accordingly a medical treatment can be planned.
Medication for heavy bleeding might include any one or more of the following:
- Use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Hormone Therapy for stabilizing the endometrium
- Tranexamic acid to promote blood clotting
- Dilation and curettage that is scraping of the uterus is done
- Hysteroscopy is where a long scope is inserted in the vagina and the lining of the uterus which causes bleeding is removed
- Endometrial resection is where the lining of the uterus is destroyed or removed and also makes it impossible to have babies after this
- Hysterectomy - This procedure is the surgical removal of cervix and uterus (If this procedure is done then it is impossible to make babies after this) If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.