Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TriupatYour feedback matters!
I have a growth on the tip of my pubic .is it dangerous my doc told me to. Operate it but its no pain .and pep teat shows no negative results. please advise is there any oral therapy.
I'm a 19-year-old female. I secreted a large amount of white substance just this morning. I don't know what it is. It looks like white mens but I can't be sure because this is the first time something like this happened to me. I keep on secreting this substance. I've changed my underwear thrice already. I don't know what this is. Please help me.
I think am 3 weeks pregnant and I have taken mtp kit (T pill )but I do not bleed what's wrong with? I got positive result on prega news kit.
Female orgasmic disorder is now quite common in women of all ages and there are innumerable therapies that can treat this trouble efficiently. This trouble mainly leads to lowering of sexual desire, mainly due to lower production of testosterone. On the other hand, libido also gets decreased as a result of which lubrication gets hampered a lot.
Major therapies for treating FOD:
- Counselling therapy: This kind of therapy has currently gained popularity as a sex therapy. This therapy is useful among all and can offer optimized benefits in treating FOD. The root troubles of FOD can be easily and accurately detected by this therapy. Some commonest troubles are relationship issues, past abuse, depression, anxiety and other related ones. In this case, you have to visit any experienced counsellor who has specialization in conducting the concerned therapy.
- Hormonal-replacement therapy: This is also quite a popular therapy that can help in increasing the sexual drive in females. This therapy is mainly conducted for increasing the efficiency of the sexual hormones in women so that they can take part in sexual interaction with their partners actively without any hindrances. Menopause symptoms can be completely eliminated using this therapy so that you can fully concentrate on your sexual desires. There are some specific medications that are used in this therapy so that hormonal efficiency can be boosted.
- Taking supplements: You can now take different kinds of organic or natural supplements that can increase your sexual drive and enhance your testosterone levels. Make sure that only herbal ingredients have been included in the supplements so that unwanted adverse effects can be easily curtailed, and you can only get the real effects. Arginmax is a common supplement which is highly enriched with nutrients and thus your body will get all kinds of essential nutrients, especially amino acids that not only increase the sexual arousal but also the blood flow.
- Taking medications: Taking medications is also quite a good option but only in case the medicines have been prescribed by certified doctors or sex therapists. Antidepressants can be used for getting rid of depression, which is one of the leading causes of reduced libido and sexual desire in women. Some of the most popular alternative medicines that can be used in this regard are Effexor, Serzone, BuSpar, Celexa and Wellbutrin. All these medicines have lower side-effects, and this is the reason doctors often recommend them. Viagra can also be treated as one of the most useful options as blood-flow can be increased by consuming the same.
The above-mentioned therapies are now being treated as the leading options that can offer guaranteed results in increasing women's sexual desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Did you know that the way we cook our food has a huge bearing on our health? If you go by the principles outlined in Ayurveda, the process of cooking is as critical to digestion as the nutritive value of the food being cooked. Any food can be considered balanced and healthy if it contains a good combination of the six Ayurvedic tastes, is tailored to the consumer's body constitution, and is easily digestible across all age groups. In this article, we will discuss Rasa – one of the most critical factors in Ayurvedic cooking.
The Six Rasas
Just as an understanding of the doshas is necessary for diagnosis of disease, an understanding of the rasa (taste) is necessary for treatment of disease. Every substance is made up of some combination of the five elements – Air, Fire, Water, Earth, and Space. Different permutations of these elements lead to the formation of the six tastes mentioned in Ayurveda – madhura (sweet), amla (sour), lavana (salty), katu (pungent), tikta (bitter), and kashaya (astringent).
The six tastes have certain qualities that can be attributed to their two primary elements. For example, the sweet taste is made up of earth and water, which makes it heavy, dense and moist. Because ‘like increases like’, eating sweet tasting foods excessively will lead to an increase in Kapha Dosha, as it comprises the same elemental qualities of Earth and Water.
Therefore, a balanced diet is one that has a healthy combination of all of the tastes, used in accordance with the dosha of the consumer. To be able to cook a balanced diet, it is imperative that one first understands all the tastes properly:
This taste is heavy, oily and cooling in nature. When used in moderation, it brings energy and vitality in the body, soothes burning sensation and has positive effects on the skin and hair. Overindulgence in sweet foods can aggravate Kapha Dosha and cause congestion, cough and heaviness. It balances Vata and is soothing for Pitta.
Found In: Milk and milk products (butter, ghee and cream), grains (wheat, rice and barley), legumes (beans and lentils), sweet fruits (bananas and mangoes), and vegetables (carrots, sweet potatoes and beets), etc.
This taste enhances appetite, promotes digestion and has a warming effect on the body. In excess, it can create indigestion, hyperacidity and ulcers. This taste decreases Vata and increases Pitta and Kapha.
Found In: Citrus fruits (such as lemon and limes), sour milk products (like yogurt, cheese and sour cream), and fermented substances (including vinegar, pickles and soy sauce).
The Salty Taste is heating and heavy in nature. When taken in moderation, it gives energy, promotes growth and stimulates water retention. However, too much salt in the diet can lead to hypertension, edema, ulcers, and hyperacidity. Salty Taste increases Pitta and Kapha and decreases Vata. Due to its ability to stimulate digestion, it is highly recommended for Vata people.
Found In: Any salt (sea salt and rock salt), sea vegetables (like seaweed and kelp), and foods to which large amounts of salt are added (like nuts, chips and pickles).
It is heating, light and drying in nature, helps digestion and circulation and cleanses excess fat from the body. When used excessively, it can cause inflammation, irritation, diarrhoea, heartburn, and nausea. Pungent Taste increases Vata and Pitta. Due to its ability to dissolve fat, it is recommended for people with an aggravated Kapha Dosha.
Found In: Certain vegetables (such as chili peppers, garlic, and onions), and in spices (like black pepper, asafoetida, ginger, and cayenne).
This taste is cool, light and dry in nature. In excess, it can cause emaciation, fatigue and dizziness. Bitter Taste increases Vata and decreases Pitta and Kapha. It is especially balancing for Pitta as it helps to cool excess heat, enhance digestion, and improve liver function.
Found In: Green leafy vegetables (such as spinach and green cabbage), other vegetables (including zucchini and eggplant), coffee, tea, and fruits (such as grapefruits, olives and bitter melon).
The cooling, drying and heavy nature of Astringent helps improve absorption and has anti-inflammatory properties. In excess, it can create constipation and stagnation of circulation. The astringent taste increases Vata and decreases Pitta and Kapha.
Found In: Legumes (such as beans and lentils), fruits (including pomegranates, pears, and dried fruit), vegetables (such as, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus and turnip), grains (such as rye, buckwheat, and quinoa), coffee, and tea.
Incorporating the Six Tastes in your Meal
Your doshas can get imbalanced if you allow one rasa to dominate your meal, exclude one totally, or consume them in the wrong combination. The traditional Indian Thali is regarded as one of the finest examples of a meal balanced in all tastes. Made up of rice, dal, vegetables, roti, salad, curd, small amounts of chutney or pickle, and a sweet dish to top it off, the Thali is a good choice for people of all doshas as it contains all the six tastes in the right combination. When you take your meal, try and follow the right order of eating to make the most of the benefits offered by each rasa. However, please make sure that the foods you eat are not incompatible in nature (such as madhura milk and Katupickle).
According to Ayurveda, it is advisable to should eat foods with madhura rasa in the beginning of the meal, as these foods are heavy and dense in nature and take more time to get digested. When we start eating, our digestive fire is powerful and the body will be able to digest these foods more easily. So, start off with grains (rice/chapati), legumes (dal) and breads. You can also have kheer, halwa or mithai in the beginning of your meal.
Then, move on to the foods that have the sour and salty tastes. You can have curd or vegetable in the middle of your meal. The pungent, bitter and astringent foods such as salad, pickle or chutney can be consumed next. At the end of your meal, it is advisable to take a very small piece of sweet (preferably jaggery) in order to satiate your senses.
If you remember to include the above-mentioned tastes in your regular meals, you will find it easier to keep your doshas in balance and diseases at bay.
Hi Doctor, I am female and my age 30 years. I am married 1 year completed. My question from 1 year I am getting regular periods from last November I am not getting regular periods. In Nov I consult a doctor regarding on pregnancy it was fasle in December and in December month I got 2 times periods Dec 12th and Dec 25th. In Jan month I didn't get periods. I have test with home pregnant again false. Jan 25th was missed period and I tested on jan 29th in early morning. Can you tell me the what is the reason? In how many days can conform pregnancy after missed period? Please Advise. Thanks Leela.
My friend was pregnant 2 month ago. She took a mtp kit and few hours later she had a heavy flow of blood and some gilts of blood but one month later her periods are not coming and she again took a mtp kit .but periods are not coming. What do she?
Hi I am 33 weeks pregnant. .and I am suffering from severe back pain. What should I do to stop this pain please and in addition to this I am also suffering pain during my intercourse.
I have heavy bleeding during three days of my periods and I even can not manage to take pads. I mean I have to use cloth for frst 3 days. Its heavy. What can I do so that I can use pads and my bleeding is reduced.
मतली एक उल्लिखित शब्द है जो उल्टी की भावना का वर्णन करती है। लगभग हर किसी को किसी ना किसी समय में मतली का अनुभव होता है, यह दवा में सबसे आम समस्याओं में से एक है। मतली से लोगों को विचित्र महसूस होता है, थोड़ा असुविधाजनक से पीड़ादायक तक, अक्सर चिपचिपी त्वचा और पेट में घुटन के साथ। वैसे तो मतली उल्टी से पहले होती है, लेकिन आप उल्टी होने के बिना भी लंबे समय तक मतली का अनुभव कर सकते हैं।
मतली कोई बीमारी नहीं, बल्कि कई अलग-अलग विकारों का लक्षण है।
मतली के कारण
दोनों मतली और उल्टी बहुत ही सामान्य लक्षण हैं और कई कारकों के कारण हो सकते हैं।
- कई अलग-अलग पेट की स्थिति मतली का कारण हो सकती है। वायरल संक्रमण (आंत्रशोथ) सबसे सामान्य पेट की बीमारियाँ हैं जो मितली का कारण हो सकती हैं। मतली के अन्य सामान्य पेट कारणों में जिगर (हेपेटाइटिस) या अग्न्याशय (अग्नाशयशोथ) की सूजन, अवरुद्ध या बढ़ाया आंत या पेट, गैस्ट्रोओसोफेगल रिफ्लक्स (जी.ई.आर.डी) और पेट, आंतों की परत, परिशिष्ट या पैल्विक अंगों की जलन आदि शामिल है।
- मस्तिष्क सिरदर्द, सिर की चोट और मस्तिष्क ट्यूमर के कारण भी मतली हो सकती है। यह मोतियाबिंद का भी एक लक्षण हो सकता है। गति बीमारी भी मतली का कारण हो सकती है।
- शराब का नशा, शराब निकासी और यहां तक कि एक हैंगओवर भी मतली पैदा कर सकता है।
- खाद्य एलर्जी और खाद्य विषाक्तता भी मितली का कारण बन सकती है।
- जन्म नियंत्रण की गोलियाँ सहित कई दवाएं मतली का कारण बन सकती हैं।
मतली के लक्षण
कई लोगों के लिये मतली का वर्णन करना मुश्किल हो सकता है। मतली एक अप्रिय, हालांकि आम तौर पर दर्द रहित लक्षण है। यह गले, छाती या ऊपरी पेट के पीछे महसूस होता है। यह भावना भोजन के लिए अरुचि से भी जुड़ी हुई है। मतली से जुड़े अन्य लक्षणों में चक्कर आना, बेहोशी, शुष्क मुंह, दस्त, बुखार, पेट में दर्द और कम पेशाब शामिल है। छाती में दर्द, भ्रम, सुस्ती, तेज पल्स, साँस लेने में कठिनाई, अत्यधिक पसीने और बेहोशी कुछ गंभीर लक्षण जो मतली के साथ हो सकते हैं।
इसके अलावा, जब शरीर को उल्टी करने के लिए तैयार किया जाता है, तो:
- घुटकी और पेट के बीच की पेशी की अंगूठी (इसोफेगाल अवरोधिनी) खुल जाती है।
- विंडपाइप बंद हो जाती है और पेट का निचला हिस्सा सिकुड़ जाता है
इन शरीर क्रियाओं के परिणामस्वरूप, जब आपको मतली होती है, तो आपको उबकाई का अनुभव होता है। उबकाई, श्वसन और पेट की मांसपेशियों का दोहराया गया लयबद्ध संकुचन होता है।
मतली का रोकथाम और उपचार
मतली के लिए उपचार अंतर्निहित कारणों पर निर्भर करता है। ज्यादातर मामलों में, मतली खुद से ठीक हो जाती है, खासकर अगर फेंकने से राहत मिली हो। उपचार में बहुत सारे तरल पदार्थ और एक स्पष्ट तरल आहार शामिल हो सकते हैं। गंभीर मतली के लिये दवाओं के साथ इलाज की आवश्यकता हो सकती है।
कई चीजें हैं जो आप अपनी मदद के लिए स्वयं कर सकते हैं, जिनमें शामिल हैं:
- आप पेट को आराम देने वाले पेय पी सकते हैं, जैसे कि अदरक या कैमोमाइल चाय।
- कैफीनयुक्त पेय, कॉफी और चाय से बचें।
- निर्जलीकरण से बचने के लिए स्पष्ट तरल पदार्थ पीयें।
- पेट में भोजन को धीरे-धीरे पचाने के लिए छोटे-छोटे भोजन, अधिक बार खाएं।
- मसालेदार भोजन और तले हुए खाद्य पदार्थों से बचें।