Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tripti DubeyYour feedback matters!
My friend is having abdominal cramps. She is near to her periods nd recently she got intimate with her boyfriend bt she took an i-pill within 40 hrs. What could be the reason. And she also wants to know if she could get pregnant with the lubricant that comes out of the penis. Not the ejaculation bt the lubricant. And that too the penis was not inserted into the vagina but it was just touched on the hymen. Thank you.
Hello sir i'm suffering from period pain problem why its so paining .what can I do that please recommend home medicine. Thnk you.
Is the blood test is more Accurate then the urine and sonography test? .as I got both results is negative on 6 and 10 august under the supervision of medical experts. And my periods are not observed till date as I took the abortion pills on 8th of july . Is there any chances of pregnancy as the bleeding was not so heavy .
26 feb I am delivered a baby. Kindly guide me when I am going to do a safe sex. I am not ready for more child now. Help me.
Hi I'm suffering from herpes. I got scars all over my body cause of it is there any possible way to heal it? I'm 25 years old male.
I do sex with my wife 12 days ago without any protection some drops of my sperms was gone into her pussy now we afraid that she not want to be pregnant again so early because we have a 3 months baby she also dont have periods this month her last period is on 3 may 2015 what we have to do for ignore her pregnancy if she's pregnant we are not confirmed but the periods are not come still thats why we are afraid.
I am a 37 year 26 week pregnant lady 88 kg weight diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Kindly suggest me a diet plan and exercise regime to cope with it.
I am having vaginal infection. There are blisters at the corners of vagina, pain burning sensation while passing urine. I am taking norflox400 since 1 day and using nuforce kit. Please suggest treatment.
Painful or difficult intercourse is either caused by psychological or medical factors, such as dyspareunia. It is commonly known as painful intercourse due to various reasons and persistant pain in the pelvis region is a sign of it.
What an cause dyspareunia?
The causes of dyspareunia can vary, depending on when the pain occurs; during deep thrusting or penetration. Sometimes, emotional factors contribute to the cause as well.
1. Entry pain
Pain during penetration may be caused by the following factors:
- Insufficient lubrication: Inadequate foreplay can result in insufficient lubrication. Breast-feeding, menopause or childbirth can also cause inadequate lubrication.
- Irritation, trauma or injury: This includes irritation or injury from pelvic surgery, an accident, female circumcision or episiotomy (incision made at the time of childbirth to expand the birth canal).
- Skin disorder, infection or inflammation: Infections in the urinary tract or genital organs can result in painful intercourse. Skin problems such as eczema can also add to dyspareunia.
- Vaginismus: Uncontrollable vaginal wall muscle spasms can make penetration extremely painful.
- Congenital abnormality: Problems during birth, such as lack of a fully-developed vagina or underdevelopment of the hymen are some underlying causes.
2. Deep pain
Deep thrusting can be attributed to the following causes:
- Certain conditions and illnesses: These include ovarian cysts, haemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, cystitis, uterine fibroids (benign growths in the uterus), retroverted uterus (uterus that is tilted), uterine prolapse (a condition characterized by the uterus sagging from its usual position), pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis (uterus lining tissues growing outside one’s uterus).
- Medical treatment or surgeries: Medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation or surgeries like hysterectomy (a surgical technique to remove either a part or whole of the womb) can result in dyspareunia.
3. Emotional factors
- Psychological problems: Depression, anxiety, body image issues, relationship problems or intimacy fears can affect arousal and result in pain.
- Stress: Pelvic floor muscles are affected by stress. This contributes to pain during sex.
- Past sexual abuse: Dyspareunia commonly develops in women who have been abused in the past.
The symptoms of painful intercourse include:
1. Pain only during entry (Sexual penetration)
2. Any penetrative activity is painful; even inserting a tampon becomes painful
3. Sudden sensation of pain, especially if sex before was painless
4. Deep pain while thrusting
5. Aching or burning pain
6. Throbbing pain, persisting hours after sex
Along with oxygen, your lungs also inhale a large amount of dust. In a lifetime, you’re expected to breathe about 20.4 kg of dust.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I'm 36 and my wife is 34. Sir, in the year 2016 my wife conceived but after three months ultra sound depicts the multiple congenial abnormalities. So doctors advice us for DNC. Which was done on 15 aug 2016 After one year we are trying for the second baby but she is not able to conceive since April 2017 Is triple marker test helpful for us to analyze the possible abnormalities of would be coming baby Note my wife is Jit pregnant.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I had sex on 11 today of my cycle. Took ipill within 35 hrs. He did not ejaculate inside me. LMP-11TH MAY I had bleeding for 2 days on 1st of june. I did upt twice it was negative? My periods have still not resumed.
Hello sir I have a question regarding my menstrual cycle. Me and my boyfriend had sex without protective measures but never had the last moment withdrawal or nor he did it inside but the problem is my cycle is late by 10 days. One more thing is I had consult a dermatologist who gave me a tablet for which she said if you are having this tablet means you will have problem with pregnancy. And I had tablets for allergy also. Will it be because of tablets or pregnancy.
My wife aged 34 got treated for IVF, after 5 months (19 week) she aborted becoz of early water discharge. As per doctor advice wait for 6 months and try for normal pregnancy. Now my wife 2 months pregnant, we consulted same doctor but most of the medicine. Prescribed what my wife used for IVF treatment some are ENaxoperin injection ,Biomulty, ecosprin. Susten. Whether this tablet are safe for normal pregnancy treatment.
Actually after taking I-pill she had pregnancy test kit and in 1st test result was shown positive and in 2nd test result shown negative and again in 3rd time for confirmation I again took test so result had negative. So, finally I want to know that she will be pregnant or not?
I want to get pregnant in next few months. I want to understand diet chart to get followed to make my body compatible for the change. Pls suggest a proper diet plan.
It is important for you to have a healthy and balanced body in order to perform your daily activities well. People often think health supplements are efficient alternatives to a healthy diet and regular physical exercise while most of the doctors and nutritionists believe that there is no need for any health supplement if you take in right quantity and quality of food and engage in regular exercise. While health supplements are not alternatives to a healthy lifestyle, they are somewhat necessary for everyday health in the hectic lifestyles of today.
Nowadays, stress (learn more about for Controlling Everyday STRESS) is a constant companion and the foods that we consume are often not of proper quality. You may think that you are taking foods full of nutrients but pesticides and chemicals used farming diminish the nutrient content from the crops. This creates a necessity for taking health supplements for the proper nourishment of body.People with certain medical conditions also need supplements. Supplements fill the gap in your diet.
Beneficial health supplements:
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding (leanr more about the Benefits of Breastfeeding) women need iron supplements. Folic acid can be supplemented in your diet in order to reduce the chances of birth defects.
- You can take in vitamin D supplements if they don't get enough sunlight every day. Adults, especially after the age of 40 need vitamin D and calcium supplements to maintain bone health.
- Adults above the age of 40 are also advised to take vitamin B-12 supplements.
Supplements have some side effects depending upon your health condition. If you take some supplements along with some other medicines or before surgeries, they can lead to serious complications. Research has concluded that some vitamin and minerals supplements particularly iron supplements, increase the risk of death. So it is necessary to have a proper examination of the body before you take health supplements. The risk factors include:
- Taking vitamin B6 regularly in excess of 100 mg may lead to damage of your nerves
- Taking 400 international units of vitamin E on a regular basis increases the health risk and may even lead to premature death
- Taking multivitamins does not supplement poor eating habits.