Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas VeerYour feedback matters!
1) I am not getting morning wood. 2) Erections are bit hard to achieve and are weak. 3) Currently lacking self confidence and going through depression. 4) Need a lot of time to recover when masturbated. Orgasms are poor. 5) Lost some amount of moustache, beard and even eyebrows compared to 4-5 years ago. 6) Always self conscious about my body- skinny fat, beer belly, ugly wide love-handles. 7) Extremely sexually frustrated. Watching porn doesn't give even a slightest erection but thinking about sex makes my penis hard. 8) Depressed about my penis size- only 4 inches when it's erect 9) There are dots that looks like whiteheads on my penis that appear on nose and face and my penis itches quite often. When shown to a skin specialist like an year ago, it was said there's no problem, no fungus and everything's fine.
Sir after masturbating I have acne on face and weakness so are you sure about it and please provide side effect of masturbating.
1.In porn movies how they doing anus sex. In general girls r not liking the anus sex. They feel more pain , itching & irritation burning . At the same time it's a good for a healthy sex life ? 2.what's the advantages & disadvantages of anus sex.Please tell.
Is masturbating is injurious to health. And if it's healthy then how many times (age 17) and it xan stop height? Sexual drivers are common in this age.
I hv erection problem, its not ok with my sex life, I am in lots of pain while masturbating, after masturbation, or after intimating with girl penis does not erect 6-7 days even if grl stands naked in front of me.
My sex libido is low and having trouble to retain my penile erection before having sex. Kindly help.
How to make faty & stronger penis? My penis is 5 inch but it's thin ,i want to make it more stronger & faty ,so how it's possible? I'm not married, but I have girlfriend, girlfriend not satisfied for penis ,she wants it more fatty .plz help me .my age 24 .weight 68 & height 5.11.
I am 49 years old diabetic but my fasting is 90, my cholesterol lipid profile is controlled, my bp is near normal but I feel lazy to do work and always not energetic in work Please help.
I have headache lot of time and even feel weak a lot. Is it just due to deficiency of food or due to something else.
I am 31 m I get pain after masturbation ?I get a burning/stinging pain inside my penis near the tip.??This makes me need to go to the toilet for a pee (even if I cant), which helps a little.??I usually sit on the toilet for about half an hour to get rid of the pain.?Sometimes I don't have this problem for months, and other times it can happen just about every time I ejaculate.
My baby boy age 1 month, problem is kidneys infection. Kidneys normal in siza ( rt: 5. 4cm; lt 5. 5cm). Parenchymal thickness at rt kinsey:- upper pole 1. 0cm, lower pole 1. 1 cm, mid pole 8 cm, renal pelvis 2. 0cm,; parenchymal thickness at lt kidney:- upper and lower pole 4mm, mid pole 5 mm, renal pelvis 3. 0 cm, sir please tellme next tertment details
Caught by chikungunya in the year 2016 July followed homeopathy ,ayurveda allopathy no improvement severe joint pains ,nsaid I too no improvement all test done no prob, now I went to rheumatologist he he me hcqs 300 once at night and one anti depression medicine and gastric medicine I am tired of joint pain and stiffness continuously standing 5 min is difficult for me feel as if someone pulling my joints wat to do pls help.
Whenever I eat anything like spicy or rich food, loose motion starts. What should I do? Please help me.
Hello doctor. I am 30 year old and I have piles problem can you tell me the best treatment in piles.
It is said that oral health is the best indicator of a person's health. A bad oral hygiene translates down to the rest of the organs, reflecting poor health. And, like all other organs of the body, the oral cavity also is aging and therefore, requires extra attention to maintain good health and requires longer time to heal and get back to its original state. So, as the old adage goes, prevention is better than cure.
The following are some reasons why oral health in older patients is very important:
- Food and nutrition: Be it a regular decay or rare cases of oral cancer, poor oral health means reduced food intake. In the elderly, the tissues supporting the teeth (periodontium) deteriorates, leading to loosening of teeth and inability to eat and chew food. This gets into a vicious cycle, and for the elderly, good healthy nutrition is very important for overall health. If decayed teeth and weak teeth are not allowing them to eat well, the overall health takes a toll too.
- Overall health: Poor oral health is associated with higher incidence of diabetes and heart disease. Also, in diabetics especially, the periodontal tissue is easily affected and prone to infection. This leads to not just tooth mobility, but also root caries. The incidence of abscess and cyst associated with root caries is much
- higher than decay in the crown portion of the tooth. The simple logic is that there is more tooth structure covering the crown than the root, and therefore, the decay reaches the pulp a lot more quickly.
- Medications and side effects: Dental pain, those who have experienced will swear to be one of the worst pains to go through. And in old age, it is something that is best avoided. So, better oral care and hygiene measures become all the more important. Once pain sets in, the antibiotics and painkillers become necessary, bringing with them a host of side effects.
Simple Management tips:
- Brush twice a day using fluoridated toothpaste
- Rinse with each meal with a mouthwash is possible, else with plain water
- Floss regularly to prevent interdental caries
- Routine bi-annual visits to the dentist, especially if you are prone for decay or have dry mouth. Whether it is a small decay or a lesion, the dentist will be able to detect it early and arrest and/or treat it
- Don't ignore lumps or sore throat that is persistent
- Quit smoking, use of tobacco (if applicable)
- Healthy diet that is rich in fiber
To avoid the vicious cycle of dental symptoms and complications and their effect on general health, it is advisable to do some basic hygiene measures.