Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.GitanjaliYour feedback matters!
Sir iam unable to concentrate due to harmones so I masturbate daily then I can concentrate. Any problem for marriage in future please answer.
I am 23 female. I am having hypothyroid. I am taking tablets. My face was little bulge and i am having little over sleepy. How to avoid this? please help me.
Hello, I am 26 years old man. Actually I have premature ejaculation problem. Also my penis not getting hard. I face this problem around two months ago to continue. I don't take alcohol, also I am not smoking person. My weight is 65kg. Please suggest me some medicine for better sex life.
I have a small lump in my left hand and one near back rib. This pains if pressed. Can you advice please.
Since yesterday I have mild fever and cough. Last night woke up at 4 am because of chills but not much fever. Have taken'Crocin' 2 times. Little body pain also present. Is this something to worry about?
I am 28 year guy and I am sufering from heart palpitation or rapid heart rate, high pulse rate, sometime it mid chest tightens, shortness of breath, ecg. Bp, sugar, lipid profile, lift, thyroid are normal, my local doctor say its gerd. Sm say panic attack. I am taking rabidoc it bbf and atrolip 10 mg hs, metlar 12.5 relieve this symptom. But it may decrease bp. Serum iron is 38. Suggest medicine, diagnosis.
My age is 24. And have 164 MGL. So please suggest me for that how can I reduce the level of my sugar. And what precautions should I take.
I am 70 years old and was having cough problem. My doctor asked me to take Zinetac 150 mg tablet before going to bed. After taking the medicine the second day my penis went on fire. There was acute pain in the penis and then having problem passing the urine. The urine stared coming in trickles and that too with pain. I told my doctor about this and he suggested to immediately stop the medicine and instead take Ciplox-500 twice a day but it has not affected pain my penis and passing urine. You are requested to reply what should I do. Narinderjit Singh, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am 18 years old. I can't sleep for the past 3 days properly. I can barely sleep for 2 hours in a day.
I am a boy and I am 18 years od. I have severe headache on right sided pain increase when I lay down and no pain killer proov affected like panadol.
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.