Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 30 years of age and 5 years of marriage life. Now I feel premature erections. And not much interested in sexual life. I need more interest in sexual life with full satisfaction. Avoid erectile dysfunction. Pls help. What kind of medicine I take.
Mai jada Der tak sex nahi kar pata hu, Mera Sperm jaldi gir jata hai. Kya karu ki Der tak sex ho. Please help me Sir.
I have a tiny tiny dumps in my mouth, it's not going away I scanned but nothing showed in that scan please help of it.
I am 30 years old. Mujhe sex problem hi. Raat ko nightfall hota hi. Harmon bhout ptla hi shukranu ki kami bhi hi. Penis ki nasse bhi kamjor hai. Bachpan ki galti ke Karen mujhe ye sub hua. Kripa meri help kare.
My wife's Vit D level is showing 33.04 and Dr has prescribed Calcispray nasal spray, daily for 6 months along with Osteosolve, daily, also for 6 months. Is the spray safe and is it the only way to go?
I'm planning to buy earplugs because my neighbor's kid make a lot of noise and i'm not able to focus while studying. I just want to know is there any side effect of the foam earplugs?
My sister have a pain in head on left region. It's look like a trigeminal neuralgia because it occur in night and involves left side face and pain is server. How can I I know what is actually? Help me.
I am 20 years old boy. I never had sex & I want to have sex. So I want to ask that is wild sex ok & & please give some tips for healthy sex life.
I am having sugar so please tell me that how I can avoid sweet in my daily schedule. Because I am tired by this decease so please tell me some solutions.
I have a bend penis towards the left side, and there is a premature ejaculation, but I never felt any type of pain, due to the bend penis, is there any cure to make it straight.
Sir mere ko both leg varicose vein hai and deep vein reflux in both sfv and pfv .sir agar laser karvata hu to kya thik hoga or swelling and pain chala jayega pls reply sir.
I Undergone general anesthesia for surgery and spinal anesthesia fr appendicitis, I faced breathing problems two tyms for 30 min n lyk fits, nw I am pregnant nw I hav to undergone anesthesia I am worried n scared abt anesthesia, wats wrng wit my body wt anesthesia?
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)!