Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Shabana Y. VassekarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 and I have learned that certain foods cause acne for me, Will eating boiled egg (yolk) cause pimple.
I am 26 years old. I feel like fever when I get up in morning. But after sometime I start feeling normal. I take sound sleep for 7 hours and am having no other issues. I've facing this issue since 15 days. Please give your advice.
I am 16 years girl. I'm having severe stomach ache during my menstrual cycle. It even pains a lot at the back. I tried number of tablets. But not able to come over it.
Hello, I am Deepika Kohli. I am a senior nutritionist working with British biological. I have seventeen years of experience as a nutritionist. I have started my career with AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) with a WHO project after that I was working with Jeevan Harman hospital as a chief dietician and worked with Pfizer also as diabetes educator, worked with Abbot also as a nutrition advisor, presently with British biological and working as a weight loss consultant with Life cure and Jeevan Harman hospital as well.
I help my patients to lose weight like post pregnancy, I help my patients to lose weight.
Patients with PCOS problems come to me to lose their weight. So I help my patients, initially like for example they lose five kegs in five weeks. So I give them diet plan weekly. Weekly my patients lose one to one and a half kg with my diet. My diet is just your kitchen based diet like small restrictions like just to avoid bakery products, avoid sweets and have small frequent meals which include pulses, legumes, fresh fruits, boiled vegetables and avoiding the Maida based preparations, processed food. I tell my patients to avoid processed food. So it is very easy to follow things which will give a very good result.
So if you want consultations with me you can contact me on Lybrate. You can fix an appointment with me online and offline as well on Lybrate.
How to solve kidney stone problem totally and what is the best mediation for it and us surgery must for kidney stones? Is there any home remedies for kidney stones.
Kindly suggest me treatment for pariodent (similar kind) of treatment as i am suffering from gum pain and swalow on it on my outer side in 4 teeth many times.
What should I do to decrease my back as its going on increasing and it looks odd wearing tight dresses is it genetic or has any solution so that I can reduce it.
Due to hair loss and postpartum pregnancy I am planning for hair treatment please suggest some which one will good for me.
Can urethral stricture occurs after cystoscopy in 2 to 3 months? As I start feeling pain in urethra and slow stream even after taking alpha blocker as I have prostatitis Thanks.
Hi, my sis suffers from stomach ache, during monthly periods and she have more white discharge problem as well. How can we help her?
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.