Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swetali H.Mhatugade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Swetali H.MhatugadeYour feedback matters!
I have been having Psoriasis for almost 5 years now. I have no white patches but some of the plaits have become black in colour. My elbows have become very dark and also the skin right you Dee my nails keeps peeling off and is little dark. My nails recently started becoming really white and have pale patches on some. When I try to cut my nails there is white powder inside the nails. Secondly, I constantly get psoriasis on and around my private parts. I apply the MOMMOZ S ointment but it keeps coming back. There is a patch grey or just little discoloured in the middle of my thigh and my private part. Kindly suggest what I should do for these problems. Thank you very much, Nikhil Kumar Age- 24.
Pls suggest me for hair fall or regrowth hair but do not treatment minoxidil or finsteril tab other treatment pls suggest me!
I'm 32 years old. My weight is 52 kg. What type of diet should I take to gain weight? Please suggest.
My Lipid profile is at borderline. For general information how can a person improve his good Cholesterol and decrease bad Cholesterol. (HDL, LDL sort of, pardon spelling errors) I would appreciate general advice so I have not disclose my levels. What food to eat and avoid. (I am vegan) Overall Cholesterol serum is 175.
I have a hair fall problem and im becoming almost bald. So can you sugest me to stop it at a low price like a home remedy?
I have a pimples on my face as well as on back due to this problem I can't drink tea which is my favorite. Please give solution on these.
Am suffering with stomach pain last 15days am also concate doctor but no use please tell me the solution immediately.
Nowadays I am too much thinking about the activities we do everyday. Why is this happening? What can help me to lead a stress free life?
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding