Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sweta ChhajedYour feedback matters!
I can't see my eyes when driving night time in front any thing lighting comes I can't visible any thing please get the solution my eye sight is -11.
Sir/Madam, I have floaters in both eyes for the last one year due to which sometimes I cannot be able to see clearly. I have put on lenses in both my eyes. Sir I want to know the treatment period as well as the package from heart Eye Hospital Indore.
Hello doctor, recently I have lasik laser eye surgery, I want to know what type of food I should take for better vision of eyes, which food is full of vitamin A? Thank you.
Sometimes I felt right eye bal pain and right eye brow also that time I felt vomiting sometimes I did vomit als o may I know the reason.
Undergone tests for laski operation from shroff hospital. Right eye no is 7 & left is 5. They suggested lasik operation bt m confused whether it would be safe or not.
I am having redness in my left eye around the corner which goes away after using tears plus, this has been happening for last 3-4 days, what is it and shall I consult a doctor.
I have eye problem an my both eye extremely on left side of eye lashes and eye puffing covered on every night please suggest me a good remedy or doctor. Thank you.
Do cataract can be seen in younger ages? If we want to confirm then what are the symptoms we should notice for cataract confirmation?
My eyes are getting red. Its itching very much. I feel that something is stuck inside my eyelob. Its remain for few days then again vanish but comes again. Please give me some tips to cure it.
I am 24 years old and I get headache very often. I just wanted to know if it is because my eyes, as I wear glasses. -2 and -2.5.
I am 50 years female, yesterday night I slept when I woke up next morning I saw too much swelling on eyes. I want to know the reason of swelling. What should I do. Please tell me the medicines to get rid of this problem because I am working women. I couldn't open my eyes due to swelling.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.