Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil Shri AmrutkarYour feedback matters!
I am a abnormal woman Because, I care for animals a lot. Sometimes I cry for animals death which has happened somewhere in world. Also I do not wear new clothes make up and even a face powder. I hate Too much money spent in costumes. My aim is to serve poor and animals more. People say that If you wear costumes you will luk good. But still Im not interested. But now a days from march I started purchasing clothes Because I do not have good clothes to wear even though my father is rich. But Now a days I bought clothes for 40,000 overall but only clothes but still not interested in makeups. Is that wrong. Am I doing wrong?
I am 23 year old female, I have missed periods since last 2 months. My weight is 61. Height 159 cm. What should I do. Due to missed period I gain weight or due to weight gain I miss period? But I have not gained any weight since 3 months.
I am 4 weeks pregnant.My last date was on jan 13 n i missed my period on feb 13.I have tested with pregnancy strip n d result is positive and i am pregnant.Immediately i approached a doctor she asked me to cum after 10 days fr ultra scan den i have gone through the scan n der was nothing seen as it was small n she the doctor asked me to cum after 15days for the scanning she thinks der is no heartbeat of the babby n also no growth of the babby.I am having tyroid and my tsh value is 1.8.I am soo scared n tensed for y babby.Is my babby healthy.How much time it vl take to know wheather my babby growing n having his heartbeat? and d last question is it safe having sex during pregnancy.I am 4th week pregnant?
I have got a bad headache from yesterday. My head is paining so much. I can't tolerate it more. Help me sir.
Am 28 unmarried male, I consult a skin doctor for my hair loss, he prescribed me to take 1 alocare tablet at night for 45 days and minocare i.e minoxidil 2% solution, I want to start the prescribed medicines, so pls tel me if I use this any side effects occur or not also tel me the hairfall will stop or not and hair regrowth will possible or not, can I apply the minoxidil solution in hairbrow, adv thanx fr the reply.
Hi I have hole in my ear drum, I have tried to cover it but no result I have consult with many doctors. 3 to 4 year ago accidentally it happened please advise me I don't want any operation or unnatural eardrum thanks.
My body produces excessive heat. Also I am not be able to eat anything properly for quite sometime as I face problem in digestion. Also for over 6 months I have been facing problem of bloating in every 2nd day. Please let me know the possible reason and solution for the same.
My lower hip area is paining like hell I cannot bend it pains badly so what should I do to get rid of that pain?
I'm 19 year old male I had a stomach pain I can't sleep I had pain from bike fail accident Give me a solution ointment please.
Hello doctor I am manu I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from fever last 7 days so what should I do.
My body weight is 62 kgs. M 19 years olf. I want to to increase my body weight. please give me suggestion.
Homeopathy is a department of natural medicine based on the Principle of Similars and a non-toxic system of experimental science of therapeutics originated in Germany. From Germany (year 1796) homeopathy spreads to Austria (1816) and then to the rest of the Europe. The birth date of the founder and father of Homeopathy i.e. 10 April every year is celebrated as ‘World Homeopathy Day’ and the week following his birthday (10-16th April) is celebrated as ‘World Homeopathy Awareness Week’
Principle of similar (Let likes be treated by likes) talks about the pathogenetic and symptomatic similarity between the drug and the disease and is stated as
The drug which is most likely to cure or relieve a case of disease is that which when administered to a healthy person, has shown itself capable of producing symptoms and change in sensation experienced which most closely resemble those of the case of disease.
In 1790, he discovered principle of similar when he found that drug which was known to be curative actually produces those very symptoms when given to a healthy person. He said, “Substances which arouse a kind of fever extinguish the types of intermittent fevers…Cinchona cures intermittent fever by virtue of its power to produce in the healthy, a similar affection”. But the principle was published in 1796.
The same drug acts differently when given to a person under conditions of disease from what it would do in the same person when in health. The powers of any drug over the human organism, is the sum-total of the symptoms and alternations it has caused when introduced into a healthy organism, and the symptoms and morbid changes it has removed when given to the sick
In other words, the specific curative property of a drug lies in its power of producing similar symptoms in a healthy individual i.e. the drugs have sickness-making as well as sickness curing properties, the sickness being the same . What a drug can cause it can cure; and that if you want to know what a drug can cure, you have only to discover what it can cause
Homoeopathy maintains that there is a constant relationship between the effect of drugs on the healthy and the curative reactions they call forth in the sick, so, clearly, you must test drugs on healthy people. If a compound caused symptoms in healthy volunteers, it should then also serve as a remedy for patients who actually suffer from such symptoms.
Hahnemann found that when a medicine was able to produce changes similar in nature and expression to that of the natural disease in the patient, it stimulated a response in spite of obstacles or sluggishness of the system. This response was the natural one the body used in curing itself. The response was a temporary aggravation of one or more symptoms followed by quick amelioration.
Disease can be cured by a medicinal substance given in small doses that produces similar symptoms in health people when given in large doses. In simple words, the medicine can cure when given in picogram doses what it can cause in milligram doses.
1. Red onion when peeled makes your eyes water and your nose burn. If you are having an attack of hay fever/common cold with watering eyes and a burning nose or a cold which is ‘worse indoors, better in open air’, a homeopathic remedy made from onion called allium cepa can relieve it.
2. Poison ivy causes redness, intense itching, burning, blistering and sometimes stiff muscles. Potentised poison ivy called as rhus tox (a homeopathy medicine) has been used for herpes, burns, eczema, allergy, arthritis, etc.
3. When you are stung by a bee you feel a burning, stinging pain and the tissues surrounding the area swell up. Some relief is gained from applying cold to the area. If you had swollen tonsils with burning and stinging pain relieved by cold, a homeopathic remedy prepared from the same source Apis Mellificia could cure.
5. Eyebright causes a clear and bland nasal discharge along with tears that burn and irritate the skin under the eye. The homeopathic medicine Euphrasia prepared from eyebright cures it.
6. Quinine (derived form Cinchona bark) given in daily doses to a healthy person can cause symptoms similar to malaria. Indeed, the Cinchona officinalis, a homeopathic medicine prepared from cinchona bark, is curative in many patients with malaria.
7. White Hellebore, in large doses, causes violent purging that leads to severe dehydration-symptoms similar to cholera. Veratrum album, a homeopathic medicine prepared from White Hellebore is effective against cholera
8. Belladonna, a homeopathic medicine, is used to treat scarlet fever (fever due to Group A Streptococcal (bacterial) Infection), since the symptoms of belladonna poisoning closely resemble those of scarlet fever
9. Human body can tolerate about 7 grams of salt per day, but if we triple it and give 21 grams per day, we will have a very sick person within a fortnight with a host of symptoms peculiar to the substance given in high enough doses. A medicine prepared from common salt called Natrum mur can cure host of diseases ranging from hypertension to depression.