Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
* Take large quantity of water
* Eat protein dominant diet
* Diagnose your disease - some hormone disease such as thyroid is found responsible for hair fall
* Avoid tension
* Use natural products
* Have diet counselling
Hi doctor, I am a female of 42 years old. After intercourse. 48 hrs later I had blood urine, I vomited and was feeling uneasy and unconsciousness, I consulted my doctor and after asking few ladies related questions she asked me to wait and watch for two days and come back. Next day on wards no bleeding but while ruining it burns and sometimes small blood droplets are seen. Please Advise am I pregnant or reply in brief why it happened & if some tests have to be done & what precautions to be taken?
Please suggest how to control hair fall. Age is around 40, fair color, dry hair black color. Which medicine or oil you recommend.
The liver is enlarged in size measures approx. 16 cm craniocaudally and show diffuse reduction in attenuation on non contrast images suggestive of fatty changes.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is a disorder, which causes cysts or fluid filled growths, which may grow on the ovaries and cause havoc with a woman's hormones and sexual health. Not only does this condition play with your health, but it also causes extreme pain on your abdomen which may increase during the periods. Homeopathy has many cures for various types of PCOS in the form of various medications.
- Natrum Mur: PCOS may manifest differently in different women. One of the most commonly reported symptoms of PCOS is of irregular and suppressed periods. Natrum Mur is an effective remedy for this condition. Women who are trying to conceive may also benefit if their efforts to do so have failed.
- Pulsatilla: This is an effective medication in case PCOS has affected your menstrual periods in such a way that you have very scanty periods. Your periods may come after long gaps and may be very painful. Some symptoms, which the patient might exhibit would be a lack of thirst and a desire to be in open air all the time.
- Sepia: This is the most prescribed medication among the other homeopathic remedies for PCOS as it is known to have multiple benefits. Not only does it correct irregular and short periods, it is also effective in reducing the inflammation of the ovaries caused by the presence of the cysts. Cases where sepia is administered may show symptoms of mental irritability and being sensitive to cold air.
- Calcarea Carb: Some women may get periods, which are quite profuse and may be longer in terms of duration. It may make you prone to gaining weight as well. Calcarea carb is a very effective medication, which can effectively control these symptoms. Calcarea carb will be prescribed to you if you have a craving for boiled eggs and have heavy sweating (know more about Sweating problem) on the head as external symptoms.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This medicine is usually prescribed to women if they have multiple cysts within the left ovary. These cysts may not cause much inflammation, but will be quite painful. It is also prescribed in cases where a woman may get male pattern hair growth on the body. Thuja is very effective is dissolving cysts and thus can quickly correct hormonal imbalances caused by these.
I have thyroid. I have hairfall. I want to know the solution to stop this without any of the side effects. Thank you.
Always wear a full-face helmet or a mouth guard while playing sports. It will protect your mouth from any unnecessary injury.