Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil B. BhanushaliYour feedback matters!
I am having little oily and more sweaty face which cream and powder available in india is suitable for my skin please guide me along with its price.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed food: processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: we cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! if you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult our herbal experts.
Please suggest permanent skin whitening foods and drinks, because I think the other products used for skin whitening not give a good result for permanent skin whitening ,if you have any other way for skin whitening permanently without laser and surgery ,plz also share with us.
How many years seizure disease can be cured when using medicines perfectly. But yearly once I am undergoing with that seizure. Can you please help me to get alternative solutions to resolve permanently this disease.
I have irregular periods problem now tis month I crossed already 2 months bt still I did not get prds wats the problem please help me needful.
Hey doc I am swapnil gupta and today my question is am suffer from skin damage so can you tell me how I manage this thing Thanks.
A heart attack occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked, often by a buildup of fat, cholesterol, and other substances, forming a plaque in the arteries. If blood flow is not restored quickly, the section of heart muscle begins to die, starving for oxygen. This causes a heart attack. A heart attack can also be caused by the rupture of the coronary artery. During a coronary rupture, the coronary arteries get restricted, reducing blood supply to the heart muscle.
Each coronary artery supplies blood to a region of the heart muscle.
Extent of damage to the heart muscle depends on the area supplied by the blocked artery and time between injury and treatment. Making some changes in your diet; how consistently you exercise; how much you weigh and how you manage stress can help you to recover from a heart disease quickly.
You can undo some, but probably not all of the damage, if you're willing to make big and lasting changes to your lifestyle. To reverse the impairments caused by a heart attack/disease you can become a vegetarian. Filling your platter with fruits and vegetables, whole grains, soy products, non-fat dairy and egg whites while avoiding fat, refined sugar and processed carbs is a sure-shot way of keeping your heart healthy and preventing future attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
Hello Doctor! I wanna know Does consumption of soy increases the estrogen level in human body and what will be the effects on male body? Is that true or a myth that by the increase of estrogen the sex power or the interest will decrease in males. Plzzz tell me about this mechanism.
I want to control masturbation because of that I am feeling shrinking in my penis and also stomach pain after doing this.
I have lost my hair after suffering from dengue fever. Then I have proceeded with a hair cut and heat styling tools. I have Lost maximum of my hair. Can you please suggest me a medication.
To loose weight one has to persist with a drastic reduction in the intake of carbohydrates, (specially refined sugars) and fats, increase the intake of proteins and increase the expenditure of energy by regular exercise.
Starving ones self does not work for any length of time and three meals at regular times, eaten slowly is the best method. Avoid snacking between meals, have a good breakfast, moderate lunch and a light dinner.
The foods to avoid are sugars, or anything that contains sugar and fat such as bakery products, ice creams, desserts, fried foods (like pranthe, pakore, puris) pizza and potatoes. Rice can be replaced with two chapattis made of multi grain atta.
To fill your stomach one should take lots of fruits (papaya, apples, guava) and green vegetables (cucumber, ghia, laoki, teenda, and tori) and sprouted dal. Milk should be double toned.
Your protein intake should be increased by taking egg white, grilled / steamed fish or chicken made in small amounts of olive / sunflower oil. Vegetarians can use soya bean dal, nutri nuggets and cottage cheese made from double tone milk.