Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swaleha Zafar KarmuleYour feedback matters!
I want to that why I m so slim I am eating so many foods but there is no result in my body my weight is not growing up please help me.
Mein gym jati hoon week mein do ya teen din 2 month se. 45 min workout ke bad mein treadmill par bhagne lagi. 2 min bad hi achanak sir mein dard hua, mein ruk gai. Ek din ke bad bhi sir ka dard theek nahi hua. Age 50 yrs.
I'm 22 years old I stay in pg I skip breakfast and lunch I'll have late and dinner I'll have after 10pm and my money goes in vain for other expenses and I can't keep amount to spend on hotels for all 30 days in a month. I am thin and I want become fat. Healthy. Can yu suggest me some wise ideas and I never eat butter curd along with foods.
I will go to gym from tomorrow and do some push up and ceiling M nt fat M good Suggest me some food chart as there is no trainer here.
I'm male, underweight, Age -29, due to negative thoughts and chronic Anxiety, my weight is reduced. Now, I'm feeling very weak, weight loss, digestive disorder, sleep deprivation, frequent urination, chest pain, shortness of breath, In this connection, I contacted a doctor And he said that weight loss due to negative thoughts and chronic Anxiety is good for health. Is it good? Sir since hearing it, I becoming very confused. Or if I keep on taking such negative thoughts and confusion, will I get any cardiac problem and diabetes in future?
I am very thin. People make fun of me. My diet intake is also good but then also I do not look like a normal guy. Please help me out. I ll be very thankful to you.
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules.