Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suyog R. PatilYour feedback matters!
Dear, sir, I am a student nw of 22years age. i am using some antidepressants for anxiety problem. Nd I knw I hve to use those med regular. But the problem is nw I am not healthy at all. M not fit. No glamour on face, no healthy eyes, dark circles around the eyes. I aM nw too thin. No fat in NY body. I can't concentrate on my study at all. I am jst worried about that. I want to gain fat, health, fitness. So plzz sir. Suggest some medicines or good supplements or well remedies to be fit, healthy, mentally sharp, Glamour's face, healthy eyes. Plz. Tell some ideas.
Doctors my ICSE boards examinations are only 20 days far from now, but I have not learn any thing, so please guide me how can I concentrate in my studies? Please.
I am 19 year old male. I am suffering problem of pimples and dark spots. Please gave its solution to make fair face.
Cashew nuts are extremely nutritious. They are packed with energy, fiber, anti-oxidants, vitamins and various minerals, all of which are essential for the normal functioning of the body. These kidney-shaped nuts are not only delicious but are loaded with tons of health benefits, which are:
1.Dental benefit - The chemicals present in cashew nuts kills gram positive bacteria and other dental afflictions that can cause tooth decay. Cashews are rich in minerals like calcium and phosphate, which are essential nutrients for dental health. They are known to strengthen the enamel of the teeth, and research shows that cashews can remove abscessed teeth although no conclusive evidence has yet been found.
2. Eye health - Zea-xanthin, an important antioxidant, present in small amounts in cashew nuts helps to improve eye health. This antioxidant, which gets selectively absorbed into the retinal macula lutea of the eye (responsible for filtering UV rays), helps to slow down age-related macular degeneration of vision.
3. Weight loss - Although cashew nuts are fat rich food, they help in shedding weight. They contain good fat out of which 75% of is unsaturated. This unsaturated fat provides more energy to the body, which helps in improving metabolism. Thus, it helps in weight loss, if consumed in moderation.
4. Aids in brain function - The human brain depends on two types of fat to function. They are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Cashew nuts contain both of these fats and help in the dual functions of producing brain cells and improving oxygen circulation in the brain, which aids in improving memory.
5. Healthy heart - Cashew nuts are rich in several monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic and palmitoleic acid that help in the proper functioning of the heart. These crucial fatty acids help in lowering the harmful lipoprotein, and in increasing the level of good cholesterol. The monounsaturated fatty acids also help to prevent coronary artery diseases by reducing triglyceride levels.
Ways to Include Cashews in your diet: It is more advisable to much the cashew just as they are. A fried/salty variety adds more calories. You can also use it as a garnish or use it in your shakes or dips (soaked and grinded). Add a few cashews to your bowl of cereal in the morning, or a few steamed ones to your plate of sauteed vegetables.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I used propysalic nf6 for 4-5 months. When I stop it it my face became dry and dirty and wven more darker. A doctor prescribed me kojivit plus. But there is ni appreciable results. My skin became very unevenly toned. What is the main problem and what should I do now.
Which cream is good to remove dark spot's, I Hav many dark spots and blackheads so suggest me any cream.
I am 16 years old male. I am very slim. I want to make physique body (biceps, six pack abs etc.) So please suggest me perfect vegetarian meal to increase my wt.
My wife is 61 yrs old. Suffering fro m rheumatic artirities snce 8 yrs and bp since 30 yrs she is taking the following medicians:- 1. Hcq 200 od 2. Shekcal hs od 3. Amlodopine 5mg od 4. Lenfo od 5. Folic acid od kindly advice if the above medicines have some side effect in the long if what are those.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure wherein excess fat and skin are removed to flatten the abdomen. In most of the cases, this surgery is performed to bring back weakened or separated muscles creating a smooth and firm abdomen. When diet and exercise fail to help an individual get the abdominal profile he or she may be looking for, the surgery is performed.
What causes fat and skin buildup around your abdominal region?
Irrespective of the body proportion or body weight you may have, you can still develop an abdomen that sticks out or is loose and flabby. Aging, pregnancy, heredity, changes in weight and surgery are a few of the common causes of the buildup of excess fat and skin around this area.
Who can opt for this surgery?
- The procedure is suitable for both men and women. - If you are a woman who has had several pregnancies, the surgery can help to reduce the extra skin that gets formed as well as tighten your abdominal muscles.
- - The procedure can help both men and women who have extra flab to get rid of the fat deposits that get settled around the belly region. Even loose skin can be corrected through this procedure.
Types of Tummy Tuck
A tummy tuck surgery is of 2 types:
- Complete tummy tuck- In this classical form of tummy tuck, the abdomen is cut from the hipbone to hipbone before the skin, tissue or muscle is contoured as needed. During this surgery, the belly button is moved and drainage tubes are placed under your skin.
- Partial tummy tuck- This form of mini tummy tuck is usually performed on individuals whose fat deposits are present below the belly button. Usually lasting about 2 hours and unlike complete tummy tuck, it does not involve surgically moving the belly button.
Benefits can you expect:
Regarding benefits, the procedure is known to offer the following:
- Tightened abdominal muscles for a flat abdomen.
- Improved body contour, especially of the abdomen.
- Improved confidence of the person.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!