Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Bhansali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma BhansaliYour feedback matters!
I am having pcod. Thyroid. Disorder. N having a baby of 1 years old. After fertility treatment wr conceived. We want to try fr another baby. Bt cycles r so irregular. Ovulation problem.
My wife had a missed abortion on 30th dec 2015. She had one in may 2013 as well. Recent miscarriage occuerd bfor 5 weeks, no fetal heart activity was seen, jst before it happened she had a delayed cycle. Nobody in her family is having diabetes or had recurrent miscarriages. She is regularly taking thyronorm 50 tabs as advised after first missed abortion. Now she has advised to get her krayotyping.
Hi doctor my question is ki sir mujhe abhi 26 march ko period hua tha then april mai mere bf ke saath period ke 12 din baat sex hua tha pr eqculation mere inside nhi hua tha uske do din baad tak mujhe koi prob nhi thi phir sex ke 2 days baad mene vaginal hair remove kiye the with blade uske baad se mujhe vagina mai bahut irritation r etching ho rahe hai to kya doctor wo hair removal ke wajah se hai ya phir mai pregnant ho gai hu please tell me doctor please
I am 32 mother of 11 years baby boy, I hope I am pregnant but I do not want this pregnancy kindly guide me abortion rules?
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is a medical procedure followed for those women or couples suffering from infertility or for certain specific genetic problem. In the normal course, women or couples experience positive results within a few IVF cycles. However, in spite of reasonable pregnancy rates, some women may require few more cycles to achieve pregnancy. In such cases, in order to ensure a healthy pregnancy, the gynecologist may suggest the women undergo Endometrial Scratching before IVF.
Endometrium explained in brief:
The uterus is located in the pelvic region and it is in the size and shape of a pear. The inner cavity of the womb or uterus is protected by the tissue lining called endometrium, also called endometrial. The endometrium plays a significant role in supporting the pregnancy.
The enhanced success of achieving pregnancy:
The endometrial scratching procedure is a very simple one, which is resorted, so as to improve the results of IVF procedure. In this procedure, the gynecologist uses a very fine catheter and makes a small scratch on the endometrial lining. In fact, the scratch causes a kind of inflammatory reaction in the uterus. This inflammatory reaction induces the endometrium to be highly receptive to embryos during the successive menstrual cycle. This added receptivity enhances the success of pregnancy during the next menstrual cycle.
Considering the higher level of success in achieving pregnancy, the endometrial scratching procedure has gained popularity in the IVF procedure. However, some of the other issues related to endometrial scratching may be as follows:
- Endometrial scratching optimises the uterine lining and thereby, makes it easier to continue the embryo implanting procedure. Normally, before the endometrial scratching procedure, the gynecologist may suggest endometrial biopsy.
- The endometrial procedure is usually suggested for those women who had two or more unsuccessful IVF procedures, despite having good quality embryos. However, in some cases, depending on the health of the patient and various other factors, the gynecologist may suggest this endometrial scratching at the very first IVF procedure. This procedure can be availed either for fresh embryos of the couple or frozen embryos or for the donor egg.
- Although this is a part of a surgical procedure; endometrial scratching is very simple and painless and it is done without administering anesthesia. The procedure does not require any hospitalisation. In fact, the patient can go home soon after the procedure. Except for a few pain killers, this procedure does not require any extensive medication.
This is a safe and easy procedure. Neither does it lead to any side effects, nor is the procedure burdensome for your wallet. Many couples have been benefited by this endometrial scratching procedure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi doctors, In my last vacation done proper intercourse with my wife after her periods. Her date was ended on 11th December 2016, from 13th to 16th we contacted. For the last 5 days she feeling vomiting tendency, tiredness, breast pain, headache, itching, back pain, etc. And she checked home pregnancy test and showed a mild color change in the 2nd line also and today checked blood test there is negative in result. We are waiting for a baby, so kindly give me a proper solution in this case. Thanking you.
Did you know that adding spices to your diet can help you lose weight? Well, now you do! We have been using spices for years and years to enhance the taste of our food but were unknown to this magical thing that they could do. Turns out these spices not only make our food tasty but also help a great deal in losing weight. Plus, these are all readily available in our kitchens. The various spices that aid in weight loss are:
Cinnamon is useful in balancing our insulin levels. Cells respond to insulin more readily because of cinnamon, and hence this is how cinnamon aids in weight loss. Thus, our blood sugar levels get balanced too. Cinnamon can be sprinkled as a seasoning. It can be sprinkled over coffee, smoothies. Or this spice can also be used in cooking.
Turmeric is a spice that is used in almost every Indian recipe. A component in turmeric called curcumin is what helps in weight loss. It decreases fat accumulationand bulk of fat tissue thus helping in weight loss.
Ginger is also a spice that is used in various Indian recipes. It is used to enhance the flavour of tea and also in other dishes. This spice helps speed your metabolism up and thus it plays an important role in weight management.
Mustard seeds help in boosting the metabolism rate. It means that calories get burned more effectively. Mustard seeds can be used for cooking or this mustard spice can also be had in the form of sauce. Mustard sauce is readily available and can be eaten with a varietyof dishes.
Garlic is yet another ingredient that is used in various dishes to enhance their taste. Garlic contains a component called allicin which helps to fight the bad cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels.
Cumin is also very commonly used in Indian households. It is mostly used for tempering dishes. It can also be used in powdered form. Cumin is very useful in digestion and thus promotes healthy digestion.
My friend keerthi participated in sex with out any protection on 10 days back but sperm will not go inside yesterday she vomit she is active but small dout about pregnancy she want abortion how? Help him.
Hello, my wife is pregnant, 4 months, she gets stomach pain, is tat a normal symptom, or any reason?
Hi. Im 18. I'm a virgin. Actually today had sex with my boyfriend. But just the outer rubbing . I'm scared that I might get pregnant. Please help. The fluid might go inside that's what my fear is. please help. Just the pre ejaculation touched my vagina. And is it safe to have pill?
Hi doctor, I am 23 year old girl. I didn't got my periods this month that is I am 5 days late from the actual date of periods. I had sexual intercourse in September last which was although a protected one but it also happened without protection but sperm didn't come out there was only some light weight water but then I got my periods timely in October. I am quite worried and confused for can there be a chance of pregnancy or this delay is due to any other reason. Kindly help me out from coming out of this confusion. Please suggest the best possible measures.
Hi I am 27 year old I have test to semen analysis report. Everything is good but non motile is 80 % please any any danger my health please help you to decrease my non motile.
While the term STD clearly explains that it is transmitted only through penetrative intimacy, is it always the case? Quite often, there is paranoia about using a public rest room, which brings up an image of a place highly populated with germs. Is it possible to get an STD from there?
These places are, of course, full of germs, and there are multiple instances of developing a urinary tract infection from these areas. However, the chances of developing an STD from these areas are quite low. Read on to get a little more clarity on the same.
- The organisms causing STD are like any other germs, except that they grow and flourish in the mucosa (oral/genital/rectal), which is conducive for their growth. These germs cannot flourish under any other circumstances. So even if an infected person uses the toilet seat before you, the chances that those germs remain active enough to cause an infection are quite low. These germs cannot survive in the outside environment and die very quickly. Also note that the public restrooms are drier and hotter compared to the mucous membranes that these germs thrive on.
- The mucous membranes (genital/oral/anal) can get infected only, if they come in contact with someone’s infected fluids (vaginal secretions or ejaculate).
- Moreover, STDs spread through contact from one point to another. Given this fact, the chances that the sexual organs come into contact with the public restroom are very low. The body parts are vulnerable to sexual contact and therefore infection do not come in direct contact with the toilet seat. If there was a cut or a bruise that could get exposed to the fluid, there is a slim chance of catching an STI, but this situation is extremely rare.
- Our body has a natural immune system which fights most germs and infections effectively. So in people with good immunity, the chances of developing an infection are highly unlikely.
While the chances of actually getting an infection are quite low, there are still some precautions that can be taken to improve the safety levels. Always think of hygiene while in a public bathroom.
- After using the bathroom, wash and dry your hands, which helps in preventing the spread of different viruses.
- Do not touch your face until after the hands are washed, especially after a visit to the bathroom.
- Wash hands with soap and dry them thoroughly. Touching surfaces like doorknobs without drying your hands helps create a moist environment in which these germs can thrive.
If you follow these precautionary measures, rest assured, you are not going to catch an STI by using any public toilet or shower. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.