Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma BhansaliYour feedback matters!
Doctor said I am 4-6 Weeks Pregnant with a BHCG Value of 324. On the day of testing morning I had One drop of Blood. Later in the evening again one drop and next day morning also I had one drop. Kindly Suggest, Is this normal to have such or it could be dangerous.
4 ways couple yoga can take your fitness and relationship to the next level
Different from traditional yoga (involving a single person only), couple yoga involves the merging of your body rhythm with that of another person. This sync between partners is achieved through touch, movement, breath and body positions. The benefits that you gain from this practice are not only limited to your body but extend to your relationship too.
Far from the seriousness that you usually associate with traditional yoga, couple yoga allows the two of you to be more happy and playful. This is because trying to get the right pose with your partner can lead to a fair share of fun and laughter. You not only have to figure how to get into that pose, but also how to hold it.
In terms of how it affects your fitness levels, couple yoga can.
1. Strengthen your core
Couple yoga comprises of poses that strengthen your core, leading to improved metabolism and overall strength. The varied poses that you'll come across in this form of practice strive to engage the muscles of your back and abdomen, which are crucial in building your core strength. Double boat pose and side plank pose are two of such core strengthening poses. You can check out these various poses online.
2. Boost immunity
Whether it's your nervous system or the digestive system, the different yoga poses (like the child poses or the upward dog pose) bring about the stimulation of one or more of the body's systems, leading to a bolstering of your immune system.
Here's how couple yoga can deepen your relationship -
1. It builds trust
The practice of couple yoga can help build trust as certain poses call for trusting your partner implicitly. Difficult yoga poses may require you to hold onto your partner to stay balanced; and this total dependence on the other person creates a sense of confidence and comfort as you realise that your partner is there for you. A case in point is the partner tree pose, which can be both entertaining and challenging. It calls for great amount of trust and balance to sustain this pose successfully.
2. It improves intimacy between the two of you
Apart from all the fun, there's to this form of yoga, couple yoga also calls for a certain level of intimacy. While practicing it, you not only get to learn your own limitations but also those of your partner, helping you to accept all of them. The opening poses (heart hug) serves to do just that, it opens the two of you up so that you can fall in sync. Gestures like placing your hand on the heart of your partner, feeling the other person's heartbeat and keeping pace with each other's breathing serve to strengthen the bond between you two.
While improving your health and fitness levels, couple yoga strives to improve your relationship with your partner and help the two of your to explore patterns and aims within your relationship.
Related Tip: Yoga Vs. Gymming- Find Out What Works Best for You
Honey is packed with nutrients and is really delicious to eat. It can be easily added to any diet as a topping, say for fruit salads, ice-creams or as a spread. But are you aware that the jars of this tasty golden liquid could sometimes not be honey at all but syrup that tastes exactly like honey?
In order to boost profits, some producers of honey might dilute their product with adulterants such as flour, sand, and chalk or even syrup or molasses. Listed below are a few simple tips that can help you determine whether the product you are buying is genuine.
- Read the label: In addition to buying well-known and reputed brands of honey, ensure that you check the label for the logo and brand name. This will guarantee that the jar you pickup is not only good quality but also genuine. The label on the jar should list only one ingredient, honey, no additives, or flavourings.
- The warm water test: Add a spoon of honey to a glass of warm water. If the honey is pure when you stir this mixture the honey will sink to the bottom of the glass as a lump or stick to the spoon. If the honey is adulterated with any kind of syrup it will dissolve in the water.
- The thumb test: Put a drop of honey on your thumb. If it spreads or dips then it is not pure. Pure honey is thick and would remain on your thumb.
- The flame test: Dip a dry matchstick in honey, then strike the matchbox. If the matchstick lights with ease and continues to burn then the honey is pure. Due to the moisture present in adulterants, a matchstick dipped in fake honey will not light easily.
- The foam test: Add 2-3 drops of vinegar essence to the honey and mix well. If it becomes foamy after 2-3 minutes then the product you have purchased is not pure.
- The tissue paper test: Put a drop of honey on a piece of tissue paper, if it gets absorbed and leaves a wet or water mark on the paper then it is adulterated.
You might sometimes be able to spot fake honey by its taste and smell, though not always. Honey being a natural product and got from the nectar of different flowers it might not always taste the same. It would also be difficult to taste the product before you buy it if it comes in a sealed bottle or jar. Therefore, it might be beneficial to buy branded or organic products to ensure that the honey you buy is pure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Unani practitioner.
Hi, I am pregnant for less than one month I don't want this to happen. What is the best way to get rid of this? Thank you.
I had last period on 4th of october. Prega test shows positive. To terminate 1st pregnancy I took MIFEGEST once this year, it was a success. Now I gave an unwanted pregnancy again. Can I take it again to terminate 2nd pregnancy. I want to have babies two year later. Re- taking of Mifegest can harm my future fertility? What should be done? Please suggest some medicines soon.
Hi, I am suffering last 3 years irregular periods so that am not conceive so please help me I am waiting for my pregnancy.
I hv very severe pain in my breast bt there is no cyst (ghat), Dr. Recommended me codesoft capsules for 1 month, my treatment is going on bt still I hv pain. Wht to do then? Plzz suggest me any solution for this.
I am married. My wife has some problem with getting pregnant. Its been 5 years we have got married. Please advice an appropriate doctor with low budget treatment.
Last month on 3rd of June my period started and to stop the period I had about 6 tablets of primolut n on 3rd & 4th, my periods was less but continued for days then stopped. Now this month today is 3rd but I did not get my periods nor can I see any stomach ache to get it. Can it be because of primolut n I took previous month. Also I have PCOD I used to have less period days. Please help me. Also suggest ways to get periods.
My girlfriend was late for her periods last 1 week we had unprotected sex and also we tested home pregnancy test the result was negative what was the problem with her.
I didnot have proper intercourse. Its just that I think the cum entered inside my vagina a little bit on 14th april. I took an ipill on 17th just to stay on the safe side. And yes. I got my monthly cycle around 5th or 6th april. But after taking ipill, I again got periods on 23rd april. It is not like the regular flow. Its very little. Am I pregnant or are there any chances of getting pregnant? kindly reply.
It is a well-known fact that the placenta is one of the most important organs related to pregnancy. However, it can also be said that when there is not enough placenta, the stage is set for a lot of complications.
This sort of condition goes by a variety of names. Among them are placental insufficiency, which is most commonly used, placental dysfunction as well as uteroplacental vascular insufficiency, which sounds like a mouthful to pronounce!
The condition refers to the case where the blood supply itself is not large enough. The placenta is the key connection, which exists between the mother and the developing child. By making use of this connection, the mother can transfer nutrients and oxygen to the child for it to develop in a sufficient manner.
Taking this into account, it can be imagined what a ruinous impact the shortage of these nutrients and even basic oxygen can have on the baby. In fact, there is a 1 in 300 chance of there being placental insufficiency for a woman who is expecting a baby.
What causes placental insufficiency?
Complications such as placental insufficiency are caused in a general sense, by some lifestyle bad habits such as smoking and the consumption of drugs. However, it also depends on the health of the mother when she conceives. Some women are already suffering from diseases, such as diabetes and chronic high blood pressure as well as disorders which relate to the clotting of blood when they get pregnant.
A case of placental insufficiency cannot be cured fully but the good news is that a lot can be done by the way of medication and practices to try to reduce the ill effects it has on the development of a baby. It can be said crucial for this purpose that the condition of placental insufficiency is detected well in advance of the expected date of delivery. When the case is such that there is a serious chance that the baby may be delivered prematurely, it is very important that a doctor is consulted.
The course of medicine, which is likely to be suggested is the administration of steroids by a qualified medical professional to the mother who is expecting a baby. The reason why this is done is so that the steroids can transfer from the mother to the developing child by making use of the placenta and can work to strengthen the lungs of the baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician and ask a free question.
My wife age 30 yrs we have two children one is 8 and other is 6years old Frequently she is suffering with white discharge. Once the doctor advice to take vaginal tablets at that time she was good again after two months the same problem started We didnot go for family planning operation. Please suggest me the treatment Thanks.
One month baby k abortion k liye abortion pill lene k baad kitne din tk bleeding hoti h. N abortion k baad kya khana chahiye or kya nhi?
Hi, I just want to know whether fever nuts are good for pcod. And will it get cure for this problem.
A Short Resume of CBT-Read & Correct Yourself
- Tension problems - can have somatic, psychological, social dimensions. headaches, bodyaches, abdominal complaints, palpitations, depressions, worry, suspicions, obsessions, fears, sleeplessness, anger etc
- And tension thoughts cause >Feelings and Behaviors.
- Based on assumption or guess that most emotional and behavioral reactions-wrong habits are learned.
- Benefit of remaining calm or at least neutral when faced with difficult situations. (If you are upset by your problems, you now have 2 problems: 1) the problem, and 2) your tension about the problem
- "Rational thoughts." –are Facts and not assumptions
- Most emotional and behavioral reactions are learned.That is bad learning
- What is irrational thinking? It is wrong thinking
- I need love and approval from those around to me.
- I must avoid disapproval from any source.
- To be worthwhile as a person I must achieve success at whatever I do.
- I can not allow myself to make mistakes.
- People should always do the right thing. When they behave badly, unfairly or selfishly, they must be blamed and punished.
- Things must be the way I want them to be.
- My unhappiness is caused by things that are outside my control – so there is nothing I can do to feel any better.
- I must worry about things that could be dangerous, unpleasant or frightening – otherwise they might happen.
- I must avoid life’s difficulties, unpleasantness, and responsibilities. You will try but not always succeed
- Everyone needs to depend on someone stronger than themselves.
- Events in my past are the cause of my problems – and they continue to influence my feelings and behaviours now.
- I should become upset when other people have problems, and feel unhappy when they’re sad.
- I shouldn’t have to feel discomfort and pain.
- Every problem should have an ideal solution.
- Emotional tension resulting from the perception that one’s ‘self’ or personal worth is threatened – and lead to other problems such as avoidance of situations where failure, disapproval, etc. might occur.
- Looking to other people for acceptance; and unassertive behaviour through fear of what others may think.
- Discomfort disturbance:
- Results from demands about others (e.g. ‘People must treat me right’) and about the world (e.g. “The circumstances under which I live must be the way I want”).
- Self-help exercises
- Experiential activities
- Thought Stopping
- Intentional Reframing
The process:A →B → C Understand the
· A = Activating Event of tension.
· B = Beliefs, Thoughts, Attitudes, Assumptions of tension.
· C = Consequences, Feelings, Emotions, Behaviors, Actions of tension.