Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Vinayak Thombare
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh Vinayak ThombareYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I want to know does toenail removal cause pain? Does it hurt during removing toenail? Do doctors apply local anesthesia before removing toenail? How long will the anesthesia last? Will it hurt while removing toenail? My doctor asked that I need toe removal. please let me know does it hurt?
The human male reproductive organ is a versatile part of the body, which is rich in sensory nerves and has procreative as well as important urinary functions. This is a fairly complex organ with the capability to change shape when it is engorged with blood during an erection. However, certain problems with the penis would also be much more pronounced and understandable during an erection, one of which is the bent penis.
When is it a problem?
A penis comes in a variety of shapes and sizes and it is normal for it to have a tendency to be slightly bent in one direction or the other. However, when the penis ends up bending abnormally and also causes pain, it may be a problem and you should go consult a doctor. Some of the factors you should consider are:
- A sudden or a gradual change in curvature over a short period of time
- Painful erections
- Inability to masturbate or have sex due to excessive curvature
- Problems in trying to urinate among others
Some of the causes of bent penis: The primary physical cause of a bent penis is the lack of proper blood flow all across the organ. The spongy tissue which fills up with blood to achieve an erection may have spaces blocked or inhibited for various reasons. This uneven flow causes a dip or a bend in a specific direction.
Some of the common causes would be:
- An injury to the penis
- Peyronie's disease (formation of plaque beneath the penis skin)
- Autoimmune disorders (wherein the immune system attacks the body tissues)
- Collagen abnormalities such as inherited fibrous tissues etc.
Injuries to the penis may cause scar tissues to develop as a response. These can be easily felt under the skin. Autoimmune disorders and Peyronie's disease also cause abnormal scar tissues build up. Peyronie's disease may also cause pain during erections or while engaging in sexual intercourse.
- Medicines: Oral or topical medications to resolve problems with blood flow or scar tissue can be used to resolve smaller injury related problems or lesser forms of Peyronie's disease.
- Surgery: Surgery may be required if your penis is injured or bent too badly out of shape such that it causes problems such as painful erections or inability to have sex.
Diabetic patient are not able to control the glucose level in the Blood, when level in blood exceeds 180 mg% (Renal Threshold) it appears in the urine. Glucose being an osmotic ally active substance pulls water along with it resulting in excessive urine formation