Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh PaulYour feedback matters!
Hello, I want to ask regarding my teeth, one of my teeth in the middle become yellowish, it looks so ugly, I hv done with the Xray n Xray is fine and I never meet with an accident too, so how can I overcome from this? Like which toothpaste or brush I can use?
Jaw bone substitutes are costly because implants were delayed.
Implants are expensive because root canal treatment ( RCT ) was avoided.
RCT is taxing because the cavities were not filled.
Cavities were not filled because .
The lethargy to visit a dentist every six months.
Dentistry is not costly.
Preservation is the rule.
Recreating is a custom.
I am 40 years old, lived in Lucknow My problem is that I am suffering mouth fibrosis because of gul manjan which I am using from many years. Now I determined to quit tobacco. Pls suggest me the precautions by which I get rid of fibrosis.
Hi. I M Vipin, 20 yrs old. I have yellowish teeth for years even I dont Know. So can you please hepl me.
Chronic ulcers in mouth& throat. After three endoscopy and even taking steroids no respite. Becoming difficult even to swallowanything even water hurts. Please advice this is for a friend
I am 31 years old some bad smell coming from my mouth even I am brushing two times per day please advise what should I do?
I am 40 years old, please suggest if should go for a permanent implant or any other options, i met with an accident and lost 5 teeth above and 5 below
Hi, I have small patch of leukoplakia left cheek due to dip tobacco. I quit dip tobacco before 2 -1/2 years. But always feeling burning sensation in mouth. Already biopsy doing but negative. Not open mouth full. Only 1.8 cm opening. I advised by dentist surgeon he said kenokart. Onitmeny apply and take fibro tab two times. Please advised me what I do for mouth p Opening and small white patch. Thank you.
My gums started bleeding some time. Not always but frequently. I am using dabar red paste. If I change paste blesing starts. What to do. How to get rid of this problem. I also take cleaning of my teeth from dentist but no affect.
My teeth became sensitive to hot and cold drinks. What will b the remedy for this. I have used tooth paste. But no relief.
I am 35 year old male. From last night im suffering from gum pain. I have got a little swelling too. Pls tell me what should i. Do?
Im 37 years old. I use to chew gutkha since 10 yrs. Suddenly I stopped . I want my teeth to be whitened.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.