Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Pandit
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh PanditYour feedback matters!
I am a known diabetic for 20 years taking tablets I am having numbness in both of my foot burning taking pregabaline in night only temp relief how to get permanent relief?
Piles or haemorrhoids might cause severe bleeding in the anal region due to an abnormal enlargement of the rectal veins. The bleeding occurs as a result of a sudden increase of pressure in the rectal area.
The haemorrhoids, which tend to grow on the exterior part of the anus, are usually severely painful as compared to the internal haemorrhoids (which are invisible and grow on the insides of the rectal area).
What are the possible causes?
The major causes of haemorrhoids are genetic factors, pelvic tumours, excessive alcohol consumption, obesity, lack of regular physical exercise, undiagnosed and chronic gastric disorders such as dysentery, diarrhoea or constipation and a significant increase in weight of the uterus during pregnancy.
The signs and symptoms of this disease might include intense pain and irritation in the rectal area along with the presence of blood in the faeces and abnormal swelling of the affected area.
Homeopathy For Piles:
When it comes to alternative or complementary treatments for piles or hemorrhoids, Homeopathy offers the best treatment for piles. It is the best not only because the cure rate is exceptionally good but also because Homeopathic treatment for piles offers several more advantages. It is very economical when compared to any other alternative or complementary treatment for piles. At the same time, the homeopathic medicines do not have any side effects. This is one of the biggest advantages of Homeopathy over any other system of medicine. While you are under treatment of any other system of medicine, you run the risk of getting one or the other side effect while Homeopathic treatment for piles is absolutely safe. That is why I say that Homeopathy is the best when it comes to alternative or complementary treatment for piles or Hemorrhoids.
If taken in a prescribed dosage, homeopathy can be very effective to cure piles. The most beneficial homeopathic preparations for piles are:
- Nux vomica: This homeopathic preparation is useful to cure piles that exhibit the symptoms of extreme irritability and intolerance towards cold weather. If the reasons behind piles include the consumption of spicy foods, excessive intake of alcohol and smoking, this particular remedy can work wonders.
- Hamamelis: This preparation is used to address such a condition if the symptoms exhibited include blood in the feces along with continuous discomfort and contusion (an area of injured tissues).
- Ratanhia: This preparation provides an effective remedy for severely painful hemorrhoids (which cause complications during excretion) along with the symptoms of severe pain that persists even after several hours of excretion and a burning sensation in the concerned area.
- Graphites: This medicine works especially well for the fairer sex if the symptoms happen to include chronic constipation, skin eruptions in the rectal area and menstrual abnormal menstrual cycles.
- Aesculus HIppocastanum: This homeopathic preparation provides an effective remedy for non-bleeding hemorrhoids that exhibit symptoms of severe back pain and pain in the anal regions.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic offering eases the symptoms that worsen with any sort of movement. Severe bleeding of the hemorrhoids can also be treated with this medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.