Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh J RamchandaniYour feedback matters!
I have dust allergy whenever I go out in dust I ll get itching in my eyes my eyes ll become red I consulted well known doctors they suggested me to use eye drops lotechek-ls and winolap-ds when I use those everything'll be fine but when I stop it the problem repeats please suggest I don't want to continue using this drops.
I have eye etching from last six to seven days. And my eye becomes red. Because of what this is happening?
Sir my eyes became very weak and I don't see clearly more distance so tell me any good advice please sir.
I have eyesight issue .I have defect myopia. Not able to see the distance clearly. I am using lens of -1 power which help to see me clearly .i want to remove glasses .can I go for laser treatment .is it better for me or not.
Every morning when I wake up my head feels a little heavy or like someone is pressing my head. Also my eyes burn when I wake up. What should I try? I have 7 hours of sleep everyday.
I am 21 year old male, I have a problem that when I study more than half hour my eyes becomes red and give water out from eyes I tried many drops but no one give relief please help me.
I am having pain in my right eye for last few days. I wear glasses my no. Is for both near and far eyesight. I have been using eye kul to get relief. My work involves lots of activity involving looking at computer and mobile screen.
RK was done in 1994. Due to rk incisions, vision is decreasing very fast, doctors say that shape of cornea is changing as cone. Is there is remedy to stop reshaping of cornea. Please suggest me. Thanking you.
When I come from outside my face start changing in red and my eye also start paining suggest some suggestion to over come this.
I am suffering from night filled in 3 times in a week for 5 year. My mind memorising power feeling lesser as before and also eye resolution lesser. Sir give me proper advice to cure this disease age 22 year.
If you thought smoking was causing damage to only your lungs, thing again. Your eyesight, one of your most valuable possessions, is at high risk of damage because of your bad habit.
The damage done to your eyes by cigarettes happens from two sources; the toxic smoke that hangs in the air which surrounds you as you puff on the cigarettes and 4000 odd toxic substances that enter your bloodstream once you smoke. In extreme cases, smoking also causes loss in vision.
Here is a list of eye disorders and diseases, which can be caused due to smoking:
- Macular degeneration: The risk of developing Age-related Macular Degeneration is there for people above the age of fifty. In case of smokers, the chance of developing AMD is three times more than in nonsmokers. It has been proven that smokers develop the chance of AMD ten years prior to non smokers.
- Cataract: This process involves the clouding of the lens inside the eye. Cataract develops with old age, usually. The risk of developing early cataract is common among smokers, who are twice at risk of cataract than non smokers. The effect of the cataract in the case of smokers is more severe.
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is the eye disorder where the death of nerve fiber layer behind our eyes takes place, and that results in loss of vision. The increase in pressure within the eyes leads to glaucoma. Smoking enhances the pressure in your eyes, and so smokers are at a potential risk of acquiring this disease.
- Diabetic eye diseases: A number of eye diseases are accompanied with diabetes. This can result in blindness when left ignored or not paid attention to in severe cases. Diabetic patients who are smokers are three times more at a risk of eye diseases associated with diabetes.
- Optic neuropathy: This eye disease causes sudden loss of vision to the eyes without any pain. It happens due to the disrupted flow of blood in the arteries of the eyes. Smokers are 16 times more at a risk of developing optic neuropathy at an earlier age.
- Thyroid associated eye diseases: Patients having thyroid issues or Grave's disease have disorders in their vision. Grave's disease patients who smoke tobacco are likely to develop severe eye diseases associated with the thyroid.
- Dry eye: Smoking causes irritation to the eyes and affects the tear film of the eye. Smokers and passive smokers are likely to develop dry eye disorders. Smoking causes a lot of eye diseases and disorders, and smokers are at a higher risk of acquiring eye diseases than non smokers.