Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj PawarYour feedback matters!
Have advanced periodontal symptoms, can you please suggest possible treatment and cost in Bangalore.
Hi I am 20 years old. Doc My gums are receding day by day .even after proper brushing and oral care .consulted dentist he suggested some to. So what can I do help me.
Hi I am 22 years old youngman but my teeths are going yellow, how I can get rid from it with purely homemade, I want to mention onething I drink tea twice, but not everyday, how to get rid of it please suggest
Hello I m 24 years old. I ve got ulcers on all over my mouth tongue gums and on lips. Its been almost 6days its not getting healed. I ve seen 2 good doctors in my city but still the same condition not improvement. I ve even searched it on google it says dat ulcers goes it own n tak 2 3 weeks. M fine with it but every morning I find 2 new ulcers its been 6days m on milk water coconut water please help me out m damn scared. M taking rubifol darolac vizylac rebagen using anabel amlexanox oral paste and injection. I can surely wait fo weeks but atlst I don want any news ulcer der is no place remains.
Hello, I want to ask regarding my teeth, one of my teeth in the middle become yellowish, it looks so ugly, I hv done with the Xray n Xray is fine and I never meet with an accident too, so how can I overcome from this? Like which toothpaste or brush I can use?
I have 2 teeth missing both 7 on left top & right bottom. Is it safe to go for implant & is it necessary. I am 70 years old.
I am 25 year old male. I am suffering from teeth sensitivity for past 1 month. I had visited more than 6 dentists. Actual problem is that I have sensitivity in all teeth all the time. Also when I speak it causes severe pain and sensitivity in all teeth. I am using sensodine toothpaste but no relief and medicines as well. Dentist told me that all the wisdom tooth surgery will be required. I am very confused. Is the wisdom tooth extraction will be the solution. Please assist.
My, teeth is yellowish but I don't take any type of, sekhar, guthka etc I only eat house made, food and some biscuits.
My teeth is yellow from inside what to do and from my mouth bad smell while yearning. Is there any homemade treatment.
I am 23 years old, my lips are cracking every day whenever I brush, bathing, and becoming red. And they are peeling off. So what should I do now. Does it having any remedy? Please suggest me.
Hello one of my permanent teeth has been broken up so can please suggest what can I do lyk should I put a artificial teeth n whole procedure vil cost me how much.
Blood comes out from teeth and from some days I feels that my teeth is not strongly jointed with muscles.
One warning that most children would have heard from their parent or other elders is, 'don’t eat chocolates, your teeth will get decayed'. And, most children grow up believing this to be true. As this is a global statement thus, more and more research has been done to clarify this. (Learn more to maintain Oral Health in Children)
Let us understand in brief the basic process of tooth decay. The tooth is made of mineralized layer called the enamel that is covered constantly with saliva. There are thousands of bacteria in the mouth. Food substances gradually deposit on the teeth and form plaque (learn more about plaque problem). This combination of a moist environment and bacteria on a mineralized structure produces the ideal environment for bacteria to act and produce acids which break down the minerals in the enamel. This is the first step in the origin of decay. The acid produced attracts more bacteria which further leads to worsening of the decay.
Some of the facts correlating chocolates and tooth decay are as follows:
- Chocolates in particular do not cause tooth decay. Very often, children tend to eat chocolates in between their meals and do not rinse or brush. This leads to greater level of plaque formation, thereby, starting off the process of decay. Not just chocolates any sticky foods can lead to tooth decay. What needs to be enforced is a habit to brush or at the least rinse thoroughly after eating a chocolate bar. In fact, this could be used as a reward, and it can help food deposits formed from other foods also to be washed away. The child gets to eat a chocolate, and good oral hygiene is reinforced too!
- Eating a chocolate before the actual meal is a way to indulge. What happens is that there is no sticky residue on the teeth if eaten this way. The child gets to enjoy chocolate at the same time keeping the teeth away from decay.
- Another habit is to make sure that the child eats all of chocolate at one shot than to keep nibbling at it for hours. That way, the chocolate can be managed with one round of brushing or rinsing
- it is advisable to give the child their share of chocolate at night, as most kids brush teeth before going to bed.
- Dark chocolates contain a good amount of antioxidants and are believed to reduce the incidence of plaque formation and therefore, they counter the effect of acids produced by the bacteria.
So, the next time someone talks about chocolates causing all the tooth decay, tell them it is not that bad, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!!