Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Sir I have got a domestic dog bite two days before may I have sexual intercourse with my wife as my post exposure treatment is going. Pl suggest.
I am suffering from thyroid and pcod and taking 50 mcg thyronorm now my tsh is under control that is 2. But I feel very tired all the time sum time I face pain in my back if I keep standing for long time for work. How to feel energetic and active.
Hello Doctor, We had unprotected sex on 24th July and had ipill on 25th morning. We had unprotected sex again on 25th night. Last cycle my period started on 1st July. It's 2nd July and no bleeding till now. There's a foul smell in urine. Am I pregnant?
I constantly try to educate patients on proper posture, but because people (myself included) spend so much time driving and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Driving can mean different for different people. It may be a way of leisure for some or as an everyday activity to commute to office. Driving for long time has always accompanied with some or the other musculoskeletal problems. It become a leading cause of back pain to our fast pace life.The problem is treated but the root cause of it is never looked after or we just don't bother about it much..
Why we get the pain or associated problems when we drive for long time?
Poor posture while driving can produce a repetitive load to the tissues that causes sustained stress. Daily prolonged drives apply loads to the spine that can cause viscoelastic tissues to slowly deform and creep. Simply staying in the car seat with poor posture long enough will eventually ensure damage. Sustained load and resultant deformation/creep causes a progressive reduction in tissue strength.With your hands in the proper position on the steering wheel, the thoracic spine, scapula and shoulder joint have a better chance of remaining in neutral. usually, we hold steering wheel with one hand and lean to other side.due to leaning hip bone( iliac crest) and 12th rib approximate; this will contribute to shortness (tightness) of the quadratus lumborum or latissimus dorsi
If the pelvis is rotated, it will contribute to lumbar or SI pathology and overactivity of the TFL(muscle). If the knees are even slightly superior to the hips, then there will be hip flexors muscles over activity or shortness, and hip extensor inhibition or weakness. Prolonged sitting on the glutes can cause poor circulation and lack of oxygen to the tissue, contributing to inhibition.
A person driving with a clutch who has poor or limited ankle dorsiflexion (like after ankle fracture) can perpetuate overly active hip flexors because they will pull the foot off the clutch using the hip flexors, instead of dorsiflexion at the ankle.
1) Select a car that matches your height and suits your work.
2) Change posture as much as possible take frequent Microbreaks ,recommended atleast 15 minutes, every 2 hours
3) Place hand on steering wheels so that elbows are close to your side and not so high that you have to reach up for the wheel.
4) Place hands at 3 o’clock or 9 o’clock position this will reduce the amount of strain on shoulders and put hands in safer position.
5) It is advisable to keep two hands in steering wheel except while shifting gears. Change hand posture frequently to reduce fatigue and improve circulation.
6) Learn Microbreaks: An example of a "microbreak" for driving in the car is squeezing the shoulder blades together for 20-30 seconds and repeating 2-3 times. Repeating anterior and posterior pelvic tilts and lateral tilts for a minute or two is sometimes helpful. Other microbreaks for driving include cervical range of motion, and shoulder retraction with elevation and depression.
1) Avoid lifting after driving long hours because your muscles are tired your ligaments are stretched and disc are at risk of injury, give yourself some time to stretch and relax.
2) The death grip posture, the one arm cool dude” the Wrist resting at 12 o’clock position on steering wheel and fingers flop over the top, arm straight out in front and one arm propped on your window.
The longest journey begins with a right sitting posture, not with a turn of the ignition key !!!! dive safe
My age is 22 yrs. I have been menstruating well since last 2 months but this month I have delayed 10 days of my date of period but still I did not get my period. Can you tell me what could be the cause? also I am experiencing severe itching in my vaginal area from past 5 days.
Hi I am 28 years old female. I want to know that is there any problem if my monthly period continues to flow 2 days instead of 3-4 days? Because before it continued for 4 days but suddenly last 2 months it reduced to two days. Please help me out and guide me whether I have to anything.
Doctor I have pcos since two months. I have a regular menstrual period and are on time. When is my ovulation day? Please suggest me the correct timing of intercourse.
I'm 23 years old young girl, but I'm very thin, according to my height my weight was low, so how can I gain my weight. Tel some health tips.
I have not going through my regular periods Its occur after 2-3 months in winter there is no periods and in summer its become regular. In last December I have two times periods in months. One of November may be. After that I have not periods till now.
I'm 22 year old. On March 3rd 2016 I delivered baby boy, it's c-section operation. After 2 months my regular periods stopped for 4 months. Suggest me something. Is it OK.
I am 30 year old. Unmarried female and suffering from problem of bed wetting. This problem occurs twice in a month. Please advice me what should I do.?
Hi am 26 old male from Delhi, mt question is one week back I had sex with prostitute and while having sex the condom got tore nd I immediately taken out penis from vagina, but am getting fear that I may get effected with any sexually transmitted diseases or HIV ,I request you to advise me proper precautions or suggestions so dat I may not get effected with the diseases.
Hello gyna Mam, Here is my question On aug 28th 2015 (week 4 preg confirmed) On sep 4th new guy missed me On sep 11 (6 weeks) On oct 16 (11 weeks) On dec 18 (20 weeks) On feb 17th (29) My baby born on april 9th (36, to 37weeks duration) Please let me know after early preg confirmed did new guy can a father for my baby I conceived on sep or august..? Did my baby have her dad dna 100per? Pls let me know that newlt missed guy blackmailing me he s not ready to come for. Dna test. I do not know what to do. Did I tell. This to my husband n go for a test dna test? Or dna not required?
My wife next mensuration will start on around 9 december. I.e 9 -14 dec. .what is the best date to get her pregnant.in this month and next month also. Pls! Mention the date range.
Lumbar disc prolapse causes severe back pain and radiates down to one or both legs below the knee. MRI shows exact problem. After basic pain killers - rest for a week, do some physiotherapy if pain persists, a pain management specialist is needed. He will see the possibility of a root block at the nerve affected by disc prolapse. If severe degree of prolapse, endoscopic discectomy under local anesthesia is best as a day care and minimally invasive procedure.The patient usually is discharged in 12-24 hrs.
If avail long time with empty stomach, and feel hungry, then what foods or drinks should take initially.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it.
A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar health issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty, but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus, reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome, but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.
Related Tip: "What is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?"