Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Supriya S Sahasrabudhe
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya S SahasrabudheYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old ,I do hand job daily? There is any problem doing hand job daily ?and It will decrease the sperm count? How to increase sperm count? Decreasing of sperm leads to and doing hand job daily leads to? And for 18 years old girl had a question that how to increase the breast size without side effects sir? Kindly help me.
Hi sir, Mei apni gf se month Mei sirf ek ya doh baar milta hu aur sex hota hai but Mei jaldi discharge hojahta hu. Mujhe treatment karana hai iss problem ka but filhal temporary koi best tablet suggest kijiye jisse mera erection aur stamina dono accha ho sex karte waqt aur meri gf satisfaction ho sake. Mushkil se milna hota hai aur Usme bi satisfaction nahi ho paate hum dono. Pls request hai aapse koi best tablet bataiye jise Mei sex karne se pehle le saku aur good erection stamina ho aur apni gf Ko satisfy kar saku. Pls suggest me thanks.
Does any gastrointestinal disorder cause right pelvic pain which radiates to lower back and sometimes leg. I also have feeling of fullness all the time. The CT scan report came out to be normal. Had visited gynaecologist as the pain starts from pelvis. But didn't get relief. And as report showed nothing, the doctor said not to worry. But my issue has not solved. Can it be gastrointestinal? Please advise ASAP.
I am suffering from regular headaches, every morning I woke up with headache issue, what can I do with this, please reply.
My penis size very small only 2.5 inch non erectile.in erectile condition 4 inch. Pls suggest me how increase penis size.
My hemoglobin was 17.6 and rbc count was 5.8 and all remaining were normal I am worried six months back I went for appendicitis though laparoscopic What can cause increase in hemoglobin.
I am 25 year old male my penis size is when it erects 5.3 inch and it's diameter 4.2 inch my weight is 52 and height is 5 feet 3 inch is my penis is good to satisfy any girl.
Epilepsy is a disorder of the central nervous system, thus it is basically a neurological disorder. In this the nerve cell activity of the brain is disrupted and causes seizures along with episodes of unusual behavior along with the loss of consciousness. The symptoms of the seizure can vary and some people with epilepsy just stare blankly for few seconds when a seizure takes place, while some twitch their arms and legs repeatedly.
Symptoms of Epilepsy:
As epilepsy is caused by the abnormal activities in the brain cells, seizures affect the processes with which the brain coordinates. Some signs and symptoms are:
- Staring blankly
- Confusion which is temporary
- Uncontrolled jerking movements of the legs and arms
- Loss of awareness and consciousness
- Psychic symptoms
Mostly the symptoms vary depending on the type of the seizure. The seizures are further classified into focal and generalized depending on which part of the brain shows abnormal activity.
When seizures are due to the abnormal activity of the cells in just one area then it is known as focal seizures. These seizures are of two types:
- Simple partial seizures or the focal seizures without loss of consciousness. These seizures basically alter the emotions and the things like change in smell, look, sound and taste. These also result in the involuntary jerking of the body like the legs and arms, with spontaneous sensory symptoms like the tingling and flashing of the lights.
- Complex partial seizures or the focal dyscognitive seizures. These seizures have a loss of awareness and consciousness. One might just stare blankly into space in this seizure and performs repetitive activities like swallowing, chewing, walking in circles and chewing.
There are six types of generalized seizures. These are:
- Absence seizures, also known as petit mal seizures, are commonly seen in children and are characterized by subtle body movements like lip smacking and eye blinking and staring blankly into space. These also cause loss of consciousness.
- Tonic seizures lead to stiffening of the muscles. These affect the muscles of the legs and arms and also cause to fall to the ground.
- Atonic seizures are also called as drop seizures. These cause loss of control in the muscles, thereby leading to collapse or fall.
- Clonic seizures are the rhythmic and jerking muscle movements. These affect the arms, face and neck.
- Myoclonic seizures appear as twitches in the arms and legs.
- Tonic-clonic seizures also known as grand mal seizures are very dramatic and lead to body stiffening, abrupt loss of consciousness, shaking and loss of bladder control and tongue biting.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!