Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya Kokane PatilYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my lips.They get dried real fast.I drink water like anything but no use.Every morning it will be in worse state.I have to peel those extra layers(dried ones).Kindly help me to get rid of this mess.I want to have a smooth lips.Pleas help
Hi m 18 year old female I have so many light brown color dots on my nose and pimple marks on ma face even I used to get painful pimples often. Small dots used to get lighter something but cums again m fed of this.
I am losing my hair I tried all shampoos and oils also. Did any better solution for protection of hair.
I am 25 years old and my hairs are falling. I am suffering from dandruff problem too. please suggest me medicines or few ways to get rid of this.
I have suffering from pimples on my face. What can I do? I tried many tips but this tips are not work on my face.
I am 25 years old male. When I comb my hair I have many hair loss which can be seen in comb. What should I do stop this?
I am 23 yrs old, I want to become fair because I have tan marks on nose, cheeks and above my lips so what I have to do to remove those tan pls help me?
Sir my lips dry quickly. What can I do to make it smooth and oily. Please give me easy solution for it.
Hi. Having hair fall issues. Also hair is getting dry .please suggest which is the best shampoo and conditioner for this.
I have a very old burn scar on my arm, 10 years or so. I have used Hexilak Silicone gel for a month now, it doesn't help much. Can you please suggest me something so I don't have to go through laser treatment. Also, how can I get rid of mosquito bite scars on my legs? Thank you.
I am 240 years old in my body around 20 fat balls is this can cure I check with one skin doctor she told this is not a issue. Even though my body is not look nice. So how can I cure in that no pain at all when it was beginning stage that time only slightly paining when ever touch that particular place. Kindly reply me.
Sir am just 18year old and my hafl of head hair has lose. Its become half bald head. How can I grow hairs from bald hade.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.