Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Petkar
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil PetkarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and I have dark circles from many years can you suggest me any medicine or remedy so my problem is solved.
Good afternoon doctor. My self have skin problem, Actually I am central Government defence employee. 3 years back I was posted in North east region of india I fungal infection on my chick (face) someone recommend me to apply zalim lotion on face to get rid of it. After applying it face skin feels burn. And skin turns absolutely black on the applied part .after few days the burn skin started peeling off and there emerged the fresh skin .However after few days the skin started turning black like burned skin .it still persist and I never dare to apply any recommendations. please recommend me remedy.
I have so many pimples so what I can do to remove my pimples help me with suitable answer waiting for your favourable reply.
Hello. I'm 28 female. I have suffering from graying of my hair from last 15 years. I'm fed up by applying color on my hair. Please help me.
I am worried about my hair . Every time 10-15 hair gets uprooted in my hand .please help me how to solve this problem and also my hair is getting white .
I have black spot in my face I tried several face cream to get relief from this but still now I am suffering with this problem so please help me to get relief from this problem.
My friend jyoti where losing her hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but not effect yet can you please help her with this.
Sir I am using certain medicines for my back acne problems. I want to know what are the foods I must add in my diet for faster results. Sir please help me. It is much embarrassing that I feel shy when I open my clothes in front of my family ,my friends .so sir please help me and show some path. Thank you.
I am 24 years old and I am suffering from hair loss. Tell me some precautions regards this. What should I do? And what I do not?
Hairfall is a common concern of both men and women, especially after they reach their thirties. Receding hairline in men and thinning hair in women are common traits, and this happens due to multiple reasons like hormones, lifestyle, diet, stress, other health conditions, etc. In Ayurveda, there are some great remedies for this problem, which are side-effect free. They are as follows:
- According to Ayurveda, aloe vera has deep use preventing for hair fall. It helps in hair regrowth and also in reducing hair fall. Aloe vera juice is widely available in pharmacies and other general stores. Make a mixture of one-third cup aloe vera juice and some cumin. Apply it 2 to 3 times in a day for 90 days to see the results.
- One of the most potent herbs, which helps highly in hair fall control is Bhringaraaj. It can be taken internally as well as applied externally. Bhringaraaja oil can be applied on the scalp. A paste of the tree’s leaves can also be applied and left over for some time before rinsing it off. Another mix made with 5 tsps. of dried Bhringaraaja and some warm water is cooled and applied on the scalp for strengthening the hair follicles.
- Indian gooseberry, also referred to as amla, forms a key ingredient in Ayurvedic hair fall treatments. It’s rich in minerals, antioxidants and vitamin C hence, it is used in hair tonics to fight dandruff and reduce hair fall. A pack made of amla powder, henna powder, brahmi powder and yoghurt, when applied on hair, helps to strengthen follicles. Keep the mixture for 1 or 2 hours and then wash it off. After 20 minutes of using the pack, another mix of amla juice and lemon juice can be applied, kept for a few minutes and rinsed off.
- Brahmi has many uses in Ayurveda for memory boosting, concentration improvement and hair fall reduction. You can massage your scalp with Brahmi oil every day for strengthening hair roots. A pack of the oil with curd can be used for the same reason. Also a mix of this oil and lemon juice can be regularly applied and rinsed off.
- Ritha is a small and round fruit, which has a nut inside and is great for hair strengthening, shine and reducing hair fall. It offers a chemical-free hair cleansing method, and has no side effects. Remove the outer cover of the fruit to take out nuts, crush them, and then dip about 10 nuts in half a litre of water. Keep this overnight. Next day strain the water and use it to wash your hair.
By following these five remedies, you may get brilliant results in reducing hair fall.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!