Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KumarYour feedback matters!
I have sex problem when I want to do sex with my gf my penis is flow water when he touch her pussy. Every tym happened this can you please help me?
Hello doctor, yesterday I got my periods. But there no discharge only a lil bit of brown discharge. Is there any problem?
Dear sir, I am not able to enjoy sex with my wife for long time like 5-10 minute, during Intercourse only one minute I am enjoying not more then one minute so please give me suggestion how I can enjoy and enlarge my penis size because the size is very small near about 4 inch only and my wife never gets satisfaction from me.
My friend have lots of moles and blackheads in her face and she have a sensitive skin. What should she do? What soap will be use for her face or if any ointment is useful to reduce the moles and blackheads in her face?
I am 23 years old male and having fever from last 2 weeks. It is coming down and again going up. Whenever I try to get up from the bed I feel like dizziness and everything becomes black in front of my eyes. I can not even get up and walk. What should I do? Chat Conversation End.
I am 26 years old. I have consistent headache at the back side of my head for a week. It's very irritating. please suggest?
My name is Anita. And am suffering from piles since 7 year. Too much blood comes daily pls help me out.
My brother is suffering from psoriasis and he consulted many doctors and take medicine but he didn't get rid of it suggest me.
Achanak se kamzori lgne lgi h dil nai chah rha h k khane ho kuch kaam b krne ka man nai h aisa ku doctors.
I am currently using unwanted 21 and have observed a lot of hairfall after I started taking this birth control pill, any solutions to prevent hairfall ?
My teeth is hurting me what to do to stop the pain please help I have afraid to go to doc. Thank You.
I have get pimples more on my face and my face skin going to little little back by day by day. What I do fo it? Please give me some tips for it and my face is oily.
Hi doctor, My penis size is around 4 and that too it is curved towards left and when I'm joining physical with my girl she is really getting upset while having sex. Is there any option that I can enlarge my penis for lil longer and which I can make it straight as well. I am looking for some valuable suggestions hope your suggestions will make us happier Thanks In advance.
Hello doctor my age 20year old my problem is hair means white hair or hair falls why can you say me.
Chemical peels are a skin care procedure that that can be used on the face, neck, and even the hands in order to remove and prevent fine lines. These peels are also helpful in treating age spots and blemishes. These peels can be a part of one’s regular skin care regimen in order to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Read on to know more about chemical peels and the various types available.
- The procedure: Chemical peels usually follow a specific procedure where a chemical solution is applied to the skin which makes upper layer to peel off. The new skin that emerges is usually free of wrinkles and smoother as compared to the old skin.
- What all does it treat: There are a variety of skin problems that can be treated by chemical peels, including reduction of age spots, dark patches, and other scars. It can also treat severe forms of acne even as it prevents fine lines and wrinkles that have been caused due to constant sun exposure and aging. Also, it reduces the fine lines that form under the eyes and around the mouth. This treatment can also help in treating freckles and dark patches that may be caused due to hormonal changes that happen during pregnancy and also due to birth control pills. It basically gives you smooth and supple skin.
- Light peels: This is one of the most commonly used types of chemical peels. These include lactic, salicylic acid and glycolic peels. This type of chemical peel is a mild one that makes the pores smaller and treats surface problems like acne, blackheads, as well as other skin imperfections like light skin discolouration and freckles. This kind of peel is quick and easy to administer, and can help in stimulating collagen production to keep the skin supple. One will typically need about four sittings in a span of two to four weeks.
- Medium depth chemical peels: These are stronger peels that show more dramatic results. They may cause visible flaking and peeling after the procedure has been carried out. These peels are usually used to fix the problems that come about due to sun damage. Also, these peels can decrease the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and large pores. These peels can also repair the patches that appear due to pigmentation problems. One will need a session at least once every three months to maintain the results.
- Deep chemical peels: These peels have more risk and deeper complications. They are used for very severe cases that include permanent hyperpigmentation which brings about darkening of the skin. Also, it can fix lightening of the skin due to hypopigmentation. It can also be used for the removal of scars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.