Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SumanYour feedback matters!
If I study for 1-2 hrs with full concentration. My eye aches n water comes out. I consulted many doctor if I need spectacle or not. They said no.
My right eye bruised all of a sudden and I don't know how. It has been about 6 days now. What should I do?
He has a problem in his eyes ,it becomes red and several head ache ,he doing a night shift job in call center, any solution for this problem.
My eyes are reddish in the morning, they become alright during the day. I consulted an eye specialist and he advised my Refresh Liquigel as he felt that my eyes are dry. But the condition has not improved even after 6 weeks. I am 73 year old.
Hi, I am 27 years old and have a severe problem with my vision especially when I am watching television or while I am working on my laptop / tablet. I work for a S/W MNC for last 2 years. please reply.
Will it be safe & successful to go for Lasik laser eye vision correction at the age of 44 for +3sph+1.25cyl no. For both eyes ?
Hello Doctor, I am 26 year girl and I am suffering from headache 2-3 times in a week from last 1 year even I sleep 7-8 hours usually and I use to wear specs while working in front of computer, but my forehead pain will not relief completely, please suggest me some permanent solution to relief this pain.
You love your eyes right? They're precious! protect them this summer by following these simple tips:
- Wash your eyes with cold water at regular intervals
- Avoid sitting directly in front of the AC
- Use eyes drop containing antihistamine in case of allergies
- Wear sunglasses to prevent your eyes and contacts from drying
- Use daily wear lenses which are ease to dispose of and moist
- Use waterproof sunscreen
- Cucumber slices are perfect for reducing puffiness and tiredness
- Keep safe and stay healthy.
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.