Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sukeerti JainYour feedback matters!
I am 24, I have severe lower back pain and severe lower leg ache daily since 7 years, it is intense when I wake up in mornings, so please give me some perfect and permanent solution to overcome these muscle weakness.
I have pain in my hand alot I am not able to do work that's why I am not doing work because I have pain in my hand I have to recover please my help.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
My mom's age is about 45 years and she feels problem in her leg and it's pain and she feel cold on her both leg what is the problem?
I am 20 year female I have joint problem from 12 years all the joints of body are stiff .hip joint don't show any movement. My weight is 68 kg n height is 4.7 .plzzz suggest me how can I loose weight.
I am 37 old and married from last 6 years. I had PME issues which was identified and addressed post marriage. Now post second kid (5 months back) I am experiencing the same issue with same intensity (can do 5 to 8 stocks). I am also having some epilepsy disorder.
I am a 45 year young male. I have the problem of sciatica for almost 01 year. The MRI has shown 03 lumbar disc have pushed posteriorly and spondilolysthesis of L5/S1. I have had 18 sessions of physiotherapy and taken Pregablin for a month. I see no change in my condition. I cannot stand with out pain for more than 2 minutes cannot walk without pain for more than 2 minutes. Please advise.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.