Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujata Shikare
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata ShikareYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I am thirty years old and have been suffering with the problem of frequent urination for several years. I could not go to a doctor because of some responsibilities. But now the problem has become persistent causing me go to bathroom each 15 minutes. Through USG process I have come to know that I have a grade-II fatty liver with other organs being in normal condition. I have gone through blood and urine tests. But there is no problem of diabetes, urea and creatinine. What else can be my problem?
I have a desk job and in the last 2years my weight has gone up from 75kgs to 85kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
Hi Dr. my mother 50 years old have joint pain from last 7 years and have consulted with many ortho drs but have no relief and she is taking pain killers from long time so now any treatment is there or not. please reply.
Hai sir/madam I got delivery on October 27 now I got 5 month full of hair fall daily can you please suggest any food nutrition.
I had previously asked about by testis size but I do not get exact answer please say how much difference is ok in to testis. My one if half of other.
I am suffering from skin disease which is cracking of skin during winter season, I want to know what is the remedy for this disease?
I have pimples on my face from last few years please suggest me some good medicines and how to treat it. I will be very thankful to yours.
Hello Doctor, I am 20 year old male And I have suffering from fever and dry cough problem last 5 days. What should I do.
I AM V.S.RAGHAVAN IS A TYPE II DIABETIC FOR PAST 8 YEARS. MY DIABETIC IS UNDER control USING ALLOPATHIC MEDICINES. MY cholesterol LEVEL ALSO (LIPID PROFILE) ALL LIKE TOTAL cholesterol, triglyceride,HDL, LDL ETC ALL NORMAL. I AM TAKING ATORLIP-F (CONTAINING STATIN) FOR 5 YEARS. IS IT GOOD TO CONTINUE THE SAME ATORLIP-F LIFE LONG TO MAINTAIN GOOD cholesterol LEVEL. I AM BIT WORRIED ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS OF STATINS AND ITS SIDE EFFECTS LIKE RENAL FAILURE. KINDLY ADVICE. I AM FOLLOWING RESTRICTION IN FOOD INTAKE FOR cholesterol-I HAVE TO CONTINUE FOR EVER THIS ATORLIP-F OR SOME BREAK IS NEEDED/POSSIBLE ---KINDLY ADVICE- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sir, I have body fatigue and knee pain. But, when I walk, I walk for 4-5 KMs non stop. But overall I feel fatigued during the day. Can it be Vitamin D deficiency? My BP is 125/80. Sugar Fasting is 95.
Knee pain can be caused due to a variety of reasons as the knees are large joints that are often subjected to heavy loads. The occurrence of knee pain is on the rise, which may be caused due to sports injuries and unilateral load. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, wearing of the patella, inflammation of bone and cartilage are some of the common forms of knee pain. If you had been suffering from knee pain for quite some time, then there is nothing to worry about; Ayurveda has a great solution to alleviate this condition.
The herbal remedies offered by Ayurveda help in improving immunity, providing strength and endurance.
- Massage: Massage therapy can relieve the joint pain by soothing inflammation and improving the circulation. Several health studies indicate that the regular massage has the power to alleviate pain along the affected joint. You can pick up any oil such as coconut, mustard, olive, castor or garlic oil and heat it and apply it with a gentle pressure while massaging.
- Hot and cold compress: Heat therapy can help in increasing blood flow, decreasing pain and relaxing sore muscles and joints whereas cold therapy aids in reducing inflammation and benumbing the area around the affected knee. But before you apply them, you will have to wrap them separately in towels and not apply directly to the skin. The hot compress can be placed for 3 minutes and then immediately replaced with cold compress for about a minute. The entire process can be repeated for about 20 to 30 minutes. But you shouldn’t be using hot compress if the affected area is hot and irritated. Also, do not opt for cold therapy in case you have circulatory issues.
- Fenugreek: Owing to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, fenugreek or Methi is a highly favourable home remedy for knee pain. It is particularly helpful for people suffering from arthritis. So you can swallow a teaspoonful of fine fenugreek seeds’ powder and drink a glass of lukewarm water after that. Follow the process regularly unless you get positive results. You may also soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and eat them in the morning.
Ayurveda has a solution to all your mental and physical problems, but it is important to note here that the treatment must be administered after evaluating your present health condition and medical history. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Undoubtedly eating fruits contribute to good health and provides a range of other benefits for your body. Nevertheless, you must follow some simple guidelines so that you eat fruits the right way. Eating fruits as and when you like doesn't do much good. Therefore, it is essential to know when and how to consume fruits in order to fully benefit from it.
Right time to eat fruits:
- Eating fruits first thing in the morning is preferable as you gain all the nutrients your body requires, which keeps you nourished and energized. Eating fruits on an empty stomach promotes good health and helps you shed the extra kilos. Additionally, it also prevents digestive problems and keeps you in good shape as your body fully absorbs all the vitamins, good carbohydrates and fiber present in the fruits.
- Eating fruits between breakfast and lunch is also an option that can help you maintain a proper diet. If you choose to have your fruit helping after breakfast, it is essential to adjust the proportion and time of both the meals accordingly. A fruit helping after breakfast should keep you full for at least two hours, thereby ensuring proper digestion. Make sure you balance your meals accordingly and do not end up overeating.
Why fruits should be avoided after meals:
- Even though fruits have high nutrition value, it also contains calories. If you consume a bowl of fruits just after your meal, chances are that your body may get more calories than it requires. No matter how healthy fruits are, eating them after meals can cause significant weight gain. Also, it is essential to keep in mind to not make your diet fruit heavy as then your body is deprived of nutrition present in meats, vegetables, dairy products and whole grains.
- It is of utmost importance that you avoid eating fruits just before going to bed. Fruits contain a lot of sugar which can, in turn, increase your energy levels thereby, keeping you awake when you need to sleep instead.