Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudarshan Hande
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sudarshan HandeYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am male, 35 yrs of age, 5'9'85 kgs of weight. I have been suffering from bad digestion since past 6-7 years, it was like I will have an upset stomach very often and easily, will have loose motions frequently. But since past few months it has been very bad, I have to take Lopramide to continue my work and it is like 2-3 tab a week. My Doc is suspecting Irritable Bowel Syndrome and a Colonoscopy for that. I do not want to go for the procedure now. Can you pl suggest if my diagnosis is correct and the life style changes that may help me? What may the reason for such a sensitive stomach? I have used Flagyl, Methcoblamine, L-Glutamine and Vibact in the past.
I am 23 years old male I have some hair problem daily my hair was losing how to re gain my hair? And give a suggestion.
Hi, I am feeling too weak and tired early morning and my both legs pain at night and frequent urination problems also.
I have red pimples and dark spots on my face from last 8-9 months which was very clear before my marriage i.e.before 10 months. What should I do?
Insulin is critical for the overall functioning of the body, specifically when you are insulin resistant, and the body is compelled to store the food consumed as fat. Insulin resistance also leads to inflammation in the body leading to a host of health issues that anyone would not be prepared to deal with. Therefore, always look for means to improve insulin.
Here are some of these practical ways to accomplish it.
- Strength training and other non-aerobic activities: Exercise is the best way to improve insulin sensitivity since your cells and muscles are desperate for fuels during as well as after completion of the workout. Researchers are of the opinion that all sorts of physical activity are helpful but non-aerobic exercises can have the best impact on insulin health.
- Cook to increase resistant starch: Whenever you eat anything with high carbohydrate, it will readily increase your blood sugar levels. Carbohydrates rich in resistant starch fail to respond to the normal enzymes in the stomach which can help with improving insulin sensitivity.
- Avoid liquid fructose: Liquid fructose leads to fat gain around the abdomen and is connected to belly fat gain when taken in large quantities. Along with eradicating all the fructose containing beverages, you should also eliminate highly processed foods.
- Make sure you get enough magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral required for improving insulin sensitivity since it functions as natural insulin sensitizer which can exert positive effects on the insulin receptors in every cell of the body.
- Balance the healthy fatty acids: You should avoid trans-fatty acids since they can lead to plaque formation. Moreover, you must reduce the intake of processed oils and get more Omega fatty acids.
- Make healthy choices: Foods which can help in improving the body’s ability to store the carbs as muscle glycogen should be taken more often. These include green tea, vinegar, nuts and all sorts of herbs and spices.
- Include foods that can reduce the glycemic levels: This means that you should choose whole foods rather than refined foods since they can help in slow surging of the blood sugar intake. This gives the body a chance to regulate the insulin efficiently instead raising the blood sugar levels.
- Indulge in endurance exercises: If you prefer endurance training, it can have a good effect on your insulin sensitivity. Endurance training can improve insulin sensitivity which decreases the requirement of insulin for clearing a considerable amount of glucose from the bloodstream.
Insulin is a vital hormone which can control your blood sugar levels. It secreted by the pancreas and help in removing the sugar in the blood. With these 8 simple lifestyle and dietary changes, you can improve the insulin utilization in your body.
Hai, I have acne prone pigmented skin I want to. Improve my skin texture and glow only by my diet and exercise. However started yoga practice daily ,wanted to take a healthy diet which will maintain my weight and glow of my skin. Please guide me tqqq.
I am suffering from IBS from long time. So I started talking Rifaximin drugs thrice a day and I feel some relief. Is there any harm .if I take it for long time.
Substance use among adolescents is on the rise and is happening at a very young age. A study conducted by NIDA and SAMHSA portrays some alarming statistics. The percentage of substance use among school kids has gone up by 11.33 percent. This is close to a 60 percent rise compared to the previous decade. Around 9 percent of girls and 20 percent of boys meet the adult diagnostic criteria for alcohol use. Furthermore, 20 percent of high school students were found to be daily smokers. Studies also found that while the percentage of overall abuse of the drug is steadily decreasing over the years, the availability of drug has increased to a considerable extent.
- Mortality: Motor vehicle accidents caused by drunk people have increased in the past couple of decades. Road accidents under an increased influence of alcohol have risen by a staggering 16 percent as per a CDC report. Annually, the country witnesses close to one million road accidents by adolescents and young people in the age group of 20. This is by far the biggest economic loss – a loss of productivity to the society.
- STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) - The sexual health hazards of adolescents remain high due to the possibility of acquiring STDs. Substance use by adolescents and young adults often leads to unprotected sex with the partner, choosing multiple sex partners and choosing partners who have a high potential of STDs. Studies have shown that young females in the age group of 15-19 suffer from gonorrhea and those in the age group of 20-24 suffer from syphilis due to high usage of substance.
- Crime and juvenile delinquency: There is a strong co-relation between substance use and conduct disorder among young people. Many young individuals entering the juvenile justice suffers from an array of problem ranging from substance use disorder, impaired emotion, sexual victimization, physical abuse etc. There is a growing trend of criminal activities among young people who are involved with substance use.
- Developmental problems: Multiple studies conducted by the Newcomb and Bentler (1989), Havighurst (1972) and Baumrind and Moselle (1985) have proved that substance use is a major barrier to the development for young people. Activities such as establishing a career, dating, raising and bearing a child, building a relationship etc. are affected because of the way people experience feelings.
Treatments: Administering treatment to a young guy suffering from substance use is of paramount importance. It helps to ensure the possible future abuse of drugs. While there are many treatment options, the one that is applicable to a drug addict depends largely on the present condition and the advancement of the effect of the drug on the body. Most doctors start the treatment with medication and lifestyle changes and suggest community service. Self-help groups also help a great deal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!