Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash DhiwareYour feedback matters!
Severe pain below the back portion at right side. I consult with doctor and they said it is muscular strain. Whats the best remedy for it.
Sir, I have back pain from past 6 years. Now I am using pain killer tablets for this. Please suggest me a doctor for permanent treatment.
Hello Doctor, I am 24 year old man I have teeth cavity and back pain problem what should I do please tell me.
My father age is 68 years old. He is suffering joint pane in legs middle . can you suggest some tablets.
Hello. My mother is 60 years old and she is having pain in her knees from past few days. We consulted the doctor and he suggested a sachet medicine named 'ezycart sachet . It has non vegetarian constituents as it has Red mark over the packet. Salt name is "Collagen Peptides" Can you please suggest me an alternative medicine / sachet with the same salt which is vegetarian . Also she is diabetic so please suggest something sugar free. (Like ezycart is sugar free)
Hi I am 50 years old male. Except the fact that I had to undergo angioplasty 10 years back, I am fit but slightly overweight (90 kgs). Since last 3-4 years, I am facing acute back thigh back and calf back muscle pain in both legs alongwith little back pain. I can not even stand straight. There is also knee pain but not acute. What can be the reasons and remedies? further, when I start walking, I develop acute back pain around hip area within 10 minutes and it becomes very painful. Please note that I have already taken treatment prescribing vit d tablets and vit b12 injections, but no help. Have arthritis related history from mother side. Only change in last three years is change in my residence from india to africa (tanzania, near sea coast) and more exposure to air conditioned office and car travels, if it has any impact on health.
I have cervical problem not able to seat for a long time at one place kind suggest me to rectify the problem.
I have continues fever for more than 10 dayz. Still I suffer from fever. My joints are little pain also. What are the symptoms for these.
My uncal have diabetic. 400 above so he have also pain from back to legs so tell any best Dr. In new delhi.
I am suffering from tibia fracture surgery. 1st it was operated on 1st Jan 2016 but the plate was broken on the month of may 2016, so it was again operated on 26th may 2016. Till now I am not so well to move any where. When I will get cure ? What type of medicine should I take ?any exercise ?please give your suggestion.
I am 49 years old, I am suffering with right knee pain with swelling from 2 years, what should I do?
I am 17 years old male I have severe back ache and dark spots on my face since last 2 years what should I do.
Causes, symptoms and treatment for Knee Pain
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.