Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhas Chauhan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Subhas ChauhanYour feedback matters!
My mum had got L5 LS1 surgery at right side post surgery after few weeks after she found that there's infection near the surgery now she experiencing very bad at left back hip kindly suggest please as now she not able to sit or walk.
Sir I am facing some problem my esr level is 24 and my wbc is 11400 nd I am also facing problem of gas all the time and having back pain very much and when I use staircase I face problem of knee pain pls suggest me is there any kind of problems in my body.
I am 28 years old male and have backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I'm a 26 year female. I have been experiencing back pain for few months. Before it used to be a throbbing pain from top of left buttock till bottom of left buttock. But few months ago I noticed more pain in lower back. Few weeks ago, pain in thoracic region of back started which over took lower back pain. I took MRI scan but only radiologist said there's no issue. Yet to show doctor.
I had a operation of snapping peroneal tendon on 21 June. It's been two months. Still I'm not able to move my ankle upward or I say I am not able to do complete movement of ankle. I told doctor about that they said do exercise of ankle it will automatically move fully. So my question is how long it will take to move my ankle 360'
I have problem my right leg hip to toe seviour pain only for walking time and my body position also changed one side. I went Dr. Doctor adviced get mrir and x-ray. They found l4 and l5 disc buldge and he was advised operation and remove the disc leakage area only. Please advice operation must or not.
Arthritis is a very painful disease. It restricts you from doing a lot of the activities you would love to engage in. However, there are steps you could take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing Arthritis:
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.