Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in navi mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Psoriasis
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Low Blood Pressure
Treatment of Infertility
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
it's like miracle..i was anxious when it is diagnosed. dr told me to do surgery . someone told me dr sonia gupta can solve my problem.so I got treatment from her and now I am fully cured without surgery .i am so happy .thanks tonn dr really thanks a lot I mean it .. I was suffering a lot , was unable to go for job.my life was stuck.. now I am fully ok. all credit goes to dr sonia.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be knowledgeable. Ok ty mamm but i did not took any medicine in my past its normal hight growth were stoped now plz suggedt me nd m not taking any medicinr for any thing
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable. she is very good Dr....confident . after taking treatment from her I can say homeopathic medication very fastly effective as English medicine.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and helped me improve my health. thanks soo much dr
very good eperience.dr solved my boil with homeopathic medicine very fast.i was suffering from recurring boils from long time. get relieved .thanks Dr
i have very nice experience .i have taken treatment for PCOD. which i was suffering from last 9 year .dr cured me from this disease . thanks doc
She has a good knowledge of medicines. She understands health issues very well and I am very happy that she resolved my health problems quickly.
Very good knowledgeable doctor. I visited her for acne .I was suffering from 2yrs .I am cured just in a month. Thanks to her.
Krishna Prasad S
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are practical. Good thought. is there any physio therapy involved OR just the medicines.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful. Can i get ur contact number plz....
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for revert me and Suggest me medicine syrup
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much doctor for ur valuable advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful. can uh sene ur mobile number
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be caring. thanks dr for good advice
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are sensible and practical. good one .i cab use it
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful. helped me a lot.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be knowledgeable. thanks doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be well-reasoned. right advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be knowledgeable. Thanks mam
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are prompt. i think it is great.
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank u
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”