Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonali Ravindra Kavathekar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali Ravindra KavathekarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thyroid disorders are becoming very common nowadays but no need to take medicines for it lifelong. With ayurvedic and panchkarma treatments, a patient can get rid of Thyroid diseases within 5 to 8 months. Thyroid disorders mainly occur in women but also can occur in men, children, teenagers, and babies too.
Thyroid disease is caused due to over or under functioning of thyroid gland which is located in the front of neck below the Adam’s apple. This gland is essential for producing thyroid hormones which regulate body metabolism, body energy and temperature, body’s use of other hormone and vitamins.
Diseases of Thyroid gland can result in either too much production of its hormones called Hyperthyroidism or too little production of hormones called Hypothyroidism.
Causes of Hypo or Hyperthyroidism:
According to Ayurveda, it is mainly caused due to:
Irregular lifestyle, dietary and sleeping patterns
Excessive intake of outside food, maida, bakery, fermented food, fast food, junk food, cold drinks, cold water, refrigerator products, preservative containing food and instant food
Other causes are Thyroid tissue diseases or cancer, congenital defects, intake of some medicines
In pregnancy and after delivery many times it is detected
Symptoms of Hypo or Hyperthyroidism:
Poor tolerance of cold temperature or feeling excessive hot in normal temperature
Constipation or frequent loose motions
Poor concentration, depression, sleeplessness, nervousness
Irregular menses, PCOD,
Weight gain or Weight loss
Changes in voice, puffiness around eyes
Management of Thyroidism by Ayurveda:
Ayurveda has very fantastic results in Hypo or Hyperthyroidism. There are 4 important steps for treating Thyroid:
These medicines differ from person to person and according to symptoms
Some Panchkarma treatments like Vaman, Virechan, Basti, Nasya, Shirodhara, Abhyanga, and Raktamokshan are giving best and fast results in Thyroidism
By following proper diet, we can get fast results like avoiding fast & junk food, maida and bakery products, fermented food etc.
It helps to overcome stress to maintain mental peace and physical strength. Some Yoga postures like Suryanamskar, Sarvangasan, Paschimottanasan, Naukasan and Pranayam are also playing an important role in treating Thyroidism.
I have allergic problem since many years is there any treatment in ayurveda or panchakarma can cure this.
Hair problems are becoming the commonest frequent concern for both males and females nowadays. According to the survey, 70 to 80% people are suffering from hair problems.
Most common hair problems are -
1. Hair loss (alopecia areata)
2. Baldness ( male and female pattern baldness)
3. Hair fall
4. Premature greying of hair
5. Dandruff (dry and wet)
6. Head lice
7. Ringworm, folliculitis and other scalp infections
Though it is normal to shed 10 to 50 hair each day, when the body sheds significantly more hair, it causes baldness or alopecia.
Some common causes of hair problems are :
1. Severe infections, bacterial and fungal infections of the scalp
2. Major surgeries
4. Severe stress
5. Some autoimmune diseases like Lupus
6. Pregnancy and childbirth
8. Exposure to chemicals like thallium, boron, arsenic etc
11. Sudden weight gain and weight loss
12. Menstrual diseases, pcod, cysts, fibroids.
According to Ayurveda hair problems are also caused due to some dietary and behavioural changes which are very commonly neglected, such as -
- Overeating of salty and sour food like pickles, curd, papad, lemon, tamarind etc
- Instant foods containing preservatives
- Cold drinks, fast food, and junk food
- Hotelling, bakery and fermented food
- Late night sleeping and sleeping in days
- Overexposure to sun, wind, and pollution
Ayurveda has really great results in hair problems. Also we use some modern techniques for faster and better results.
1. Internal Ayurveda medicines : Work on the main disease which is the cause of hair problems
2. External treatments : Some Ayurveda hair packs, oils, shampoos give nourishment to hair roots and prevent hair loss and premature greying.
3. Panchkarma treatments : Some Panchkarma treatments like vaman, virechan , basti , shirodhara Nasya, taildhara, head massage and pichu remove toxins from body, rejuvenate cells and control hair problems.
4. Leech therapy : Leeches when applied to scalp region, remove impure blood, improve blood circulation at roots of hair, control infections and help for regrowth of new hairs.
5. High frequency and galvanic : This machine when used, they provide oxygen to cells, kill bacteria and fungus, correct scalp infections, reduce dandruff and enhance new hair growth.
6. PRP and derma roller : These treatments are used in thinning of hair, baldness and alopecia. They help with new hair growth.
Do's and Don'ts for healthy hair -
1. Don't wash hair frequently with shampoo.
2. Don't use harsh shampoos, prefer Ayurveda powders, shampoos for hair wash.
3. Avoid excessive hair treatments like colouring, blow drying, ironing or straightening
4. Apply oils at least 3 to 4 times a week
5. Keep your body hydrated, follow proper and nutritious diet
6. Do proper exercise, yoga and meditation