Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali KavathekarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm a civil engineer so I will be always in the field I was a fair complex now due to my work from 3 years my face neck and hands have been tanned what should I do to get back my color I'm ready for the surgery also.
Hello doctor last two days im not feeling well . Im suffering from headache. And I feel like vomiting. I do not know what to do.
I have skin problems like on my face pimples nd their dark spot. Irritates me .due to which I got tiny holes over my cheek and also my skin getting rough n rough day by day. So help to get glow nd smooth skin and suggest me as you can.
I am here to ask about my son's obesity problem he is 20 years old and his weight is 90 kg (175 pounds) he is healthy but sometimes he does some weird stuff. He starts heavily breathing and he loses his temper quickly.
Couples can be the reason why they don't have sex frequently
For most married couples, sometimes work and other issue gets in the way of regular sex but sometimes couples can be the reason why they don't have sex frequently.
This happens when you don't spice things up and keep repeating certain bad sex habits in the bedroom.
1. Having sex on the same bed your kid sleeps in or leaving the door open when having sex. You really do not want to kids walking in on you and your spouse having sex. Sex is private and that includes not giving your kids a show doesn't matter how little they are.
2. Not complimenting your spouse on their sex moves. Communicating will make you and your partner feel great. Let your spouse know how amazing the sex was, it'll make them look forward to another session.
3. Being in the same position all the time. Sometimes an inspiration is all you need to to feel better. Doing the same routine might bore you both, be willing to experiment.
4. Letting your partner do most of the initiation. Your spouse may become frustrated in the long run if you leave sex initiation to them only. Sometimes you have to put in your own quota that'll make them feel special too.
I am 24 years old and I have black scar on my legs and hands due to mosquito bites and it is since last 15 yr Can you suggest some good lotion that will help me in reduction of scar.
I have a deep hair fall since last two years and too much of headache can you please suggest me what precautions should I take?
With age, fat under the skin dissolves and causes significant volume loss. This can lead to the development of wrinkles, lines and other signs of aging on your face. Modern medicine has however, found a way to hide these signs of aging. A non-surgical facelift can fill these empty spaces under your skin to add volume to your face and help regain your youthfulness.
As the name suggests, a non-surgical facelift is non-invasive. It involves the injecting of dermal fillers into the affected area. This procedure should not take more than half an hour and shows almost instantaneous results. The most common areas where the filler is injected are the temporal hollows, cheek, submalar, nose, naso labial folds, marionette lines, oral commisure and chin and jaw line. This procedure has no major side effects. However, to be on the safe side, minimize touching the injection site for upto 2 weeks after the procedure.
There are three types of dermal fillers used for non surgical face lifts.
- Hyaluronic acid is the standard dermal filler used for such procedures. The affect lasts for 6 months to a year depending on the area it is injected into. The more the area covered, the shorter will be the duration of the benefit. Once the effects of the facelift begin to fade, the procedure will have to be repeated to maintain the youthful look. Hyaluronic acid is also said to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin.
- Synthetic fillers can also be used for a non surgical facelift. The effects of these fillers are more long-lasting and can maintain facial volume for up to 18 months. However, synthetic fillers can trigger the formation of lumps under the skin that will need to be surgically removed. The structure of the skin can also change with age, leaving odd shapes at the sites where synthetic fillers have been injected.
- The third type of dermal filler used is the patient’s own fat. Fat from another part of the body is extracted and then injected into the face to increase its volume. While the effects of this type of dermal filler can last for 5 to 10 years, there is also a possibility of the fat being reabsorbed into the body within a few months of the procedure. Fat transfer dermal fillers are also the most expensive type of fillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.