Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha Thandani AranhaYour feedback matters!
Acne results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excess sebum, which clogs pores and results in inflammation. This condition is quite common among women once they reach their puberty. Acne might leave behind scars on the spots, making it worrisome for the sufferer because of cosmetic reasons.
There are various treatments that you may adopt to get rid of acne scars:
- Laser and filler treatments: Laser treatments for acne scars uses a technique called laser skin resurfacing, which increases collagen (the skin’s building blocks) production and balances out the skin. Collagen is a skin protein that helps in covering up the acne scars. Another treatment known as ‘ablative laser’ facilitates new skin production by vaporizing the scars. Filler injections help in removing deep recesses left by acne.
- Avoid sun exposure: Continuous exposure to the sun will slow down the healing process. The rays of the sun bring about chemical changes in the body that aggravate the condition. Use a sunscreen that has a SPF count (sun protection factor) of 30 or more. Avoid being in the sun for long hours as it can lead to serious complications, even skin cancer.
- Don’t squeeze your pimples: Picking and squeezing your troubled spots can cause further damage and inflammation. It can cause the bacteria to penetrate deeper into the skin and cause damage to the collagen. The scars occur due to damage to collagen structure of the skin.
- Have a little patience: You need to be patient to allow the scars to heal. After a breakout, blood vessels supply nutrients that provide nourishment to the skin. With time, collagen starts to form and evens out the problematic areas of the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
My nose shape became irregular due to big pimples which I suffered from during teenage. Now I have no pimples but nose shape became irregular. What should I do now?
Iam female 25 years 10 months old my hair falling too much for two months what to do for that, and in my skin black spots coming due to any specific reason.
M having pimples on my face from last 2 months. I consulted doctor. But now days I am having big red pimples on my chicks. N they r formed under my skin. Red blood is spread under my skin it is looked like dat. Wht should I do. To remove dem.
I have more pimples in my face and also I have black marks. Can you say how to remove it from my face.
Hello I am 17 year old and I am facing pimple problems, black marks on my face, I have tried applying many creams and soap like lavanya soap but not found a permanent solution, I sometimes smoke and also mastribute so please help me to get rid of pimple, smoking, and distribution tank you.
I wanna grow beard badly. But it causes itching and some dandruff. Give me some oils and beard washes for effective growth.
I am facing skin problem I want to peel of the tan from my face, hands,what should I do to remove tan and prevent my skin from acne and pimples.
I am having many boils n dark spots on my forehead. I have tried with many home remedies but its of no use. This condition is since a year or two. Please advice.
I am 21 year old. I had found some lumps which is small in my left breast. I consult a doctor. He said it is fibroid. It happen 3 years back. I have done sonomammogram. It is about 4 months that I have found difficulty with this. I can feel the lump. It's not pain. But the bone near my neck pain and there is discharge when I press my breast area. When I consult the doctor again he said there is lump on the other breast too. Now there some pain on hand. Sometime there is small pain on vaginal area. The skin of breast is changed and it looks like as that of old womens. Some patches have seen. My under area of breast is dark colour now. The armpit also pain. Feeling tired than before. My doctor told to do mammogram. I fear whether I am having any breast cancer. I have mouth ulcers most of the time.
My uterus is too much itching from inside and white fluid coming out of it every time. What should I apply inside my uterus to stop itching?
Ageing is one thing that most of us fear. The image that looks back at us from the mirror is different from what we used to stare at and admire. Gradually, there are dark circles around the eyes, wrinkles in the corner of the eyes, lines on the forehead when we look up, sagging mouth and nasolabial folds, etc. The skin is made up of connective tissue in the underlying layers, and this is mainly made up of protein. Once this layer becomes loose and sags, the skin beings to appear aged. This is not just a cosmetic concern, but a major emotional concern, and can lead to major stress and depression.
While there are major surgical procedures to correct the above noted defects, they come with a huge cost and not affordable by all. There are, however, various easily available products which can do wonders when used regularly. They do two things, delay the onset of ageing effects and in some cases, even reverse the damage that has already set in.
Following are some of the most effective natural remedies to keep the skin glowing and youthful, without any surgical intervention.
- Egg whites: Rich in proteins, it is extremely beneficial for the skin. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines, opens up skin pores, and cleanses the skin thoroughly. It also contributes to repair of skin. With the rich water content, it also keeps the skin moist and hydrated. It also reduces damage caused by free radicals and oxidation. Regularly applying egg whites on the skin is advised by most skin care specialists.
- Almonds: There are various ingredients in almond which give it a big thumbs-up for inclusion in skin care products. Whether the skin care products are for babies or for ageing adults, almond is a definite ingredient. It has vitamin E and A, iron, zinc, folic acid, oleic acid, etc. It also is popular for its antioxidant properties, which helps reduce ageing by preventing degeneration of the underlying collagen fibres. This delays the onset of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: This wonder substance has multiple benefits and the skin benefits are just one set. It contributes to overall skin health by exfoliating, nourishing, and firming up the skin. It also promotes regeneration. The potassium and vitamin B in honey also are good for the optimal health of the underlying connective tissue layers.
- Olive oil: This is again a wonderful source of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It nourishes the skin, hydrates it, and restores firmness by promoting the growth of the connective tissue layer.
As amazing as they sound, they are simple too. Just walk to your kitchen and find these wonderful products to keep your skin away from ageing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.