Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha Thandani AranhaYour feedback matters!
Hi iam raj 37 years old iam still getting pimples on my face how to get rid of them please let me know.
What is the symptoms of breast cancer and how can it be treated easily other than chemotherapy which causes psoriasis?
After Pan facial ,the original skin colour in face attained a dull look, what is the cause or any treatment for that.
I am vaibhav and I am suffering from hair fall please help me to avoid this issue please sir help me.
I am 20 years old male and I have red pimples on nose. I used many types of removal creams, but didn't get rid from pimples. Please help.
I am loosing my skin completion. Afte 3 days I have to attend a party. What should I do for my skin instant fair..
I am Abhijeet Pattansaik of 17 yr old . I am facing with hairfall, give me a solution to control my hairfall.
Sir I am Vijay. My problem is my all face pimples therefore wherever I do not go all pimples clean and hell on face all destroy therefore what I do?
I have a severe case of ringworm on the skin of my lower abdomen. All over-the-counter fungal creams have failed and I have even done a 15 day anti fungal oral medication course. The infection infact has spread and has blisters and has become painful and itchy. How do I handle this now. Please suggest.
Hi, I am 11 weeks pregnant. I see more acne in forehead and in one side of my face. Before conceiving, I don't get acne. So is this due to pregnancy or more intake of milk than before?
I am suffering from 1 or 2 grade piles and I want to join indian army so how much time it will take to cure it at home.
Can you please suggest me any anti dandruff shampoo or oil that I can use. Also what kind of food I should eat to avoid dandruff.
Hiiii doctor. From 15 days I have pimples in my right chick. I have used all types scars and pimples cream and lotion. But its not removing. Pls help me as it is spreading in the chick.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.