Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha S. SatoneYour feedback matters!
Coming to know the secret way to happiness and that too from the world's happiest man does make your day special indeed. According to the findings of a group of scientists, Matthieu Richard has been proclaimed as the world's happiest man. This person has shared the simple ways of living a happy life. The key to happiness is now at your disposal.
- Acknowledging the good things is absolutely vital: Thanking can go a long way in deciding how happy you are at heart. It is absolutely vital as it helps you to be conscious of your humility. It also helps you to feel grateful for things that could have been otherwise but fortunately aren't. When you thank a person, you let feelings of contentment take hold of you. Peace can be synonymous to happiness at times.
- Acceptance from oneself should be cherished more: There is no end to aspiring for higher goals and similarly no end to competing with ones who are seemingly better off. At the end of the day, this leads to lack of calm and confidence. It creates a lot of turmoil within your mind. A person can better his or her chances of advancement by accepting his/her qualities and limitations all the same. You cannot expect acceptance from strangers unless you wholeheartedly accept yourself.
- Developing resilience is of utmost importance: Being resilient is one characteristic that can make you sail through thick or thin. Giving up in dire times of need is a bad way to anticipate happiness of any kind. One needs to be resilient in times of stress and believe in positivity. There should be faith in the fact that 'hurdles are meant to pass'. An attitude such as this helps you deal happily with life and you're never too insecure with your share of happiness.
- Exercising is a must: People who exercise regularly have been reported with lesser amount of depression related problems in comparison to the ones who barely move an inch. The human body can be made to experience the benefits of the happy hormone "serotonin" through diligent exercising.
- Keep away from the company of depressive people: The kind of people you hang around with can have a great impression on your general disposition. Listening to depressing stuff tends to discourage you. To be happy, you must avoid the company of gloomy people.
Doctor I am 23 years old. I have hypothyroidism for the past 15 years and I am taking 75mg Thyroxine tablet for it. My haemoglobin level is 12. My prob is that my hair has always been thin. And now it has worsened. I can see through my scalp. I have bald patches on my crown. I am so worried. Pls tel me wat I can do to grow my hair back.
*it creates enemies around you.
*bhagavadgita preaches (ch-2, slokam-63)---
I. With anger you lose your balance and your mind gets clouded.
Ii) you forget about your surroundings.
Iii) with that, you will lose the capacity of distinguishing between what is right and what is wrong.
Iv) that will lead you to your down fall.
*recollect these ill effects of anger whenever you face such situations and pause before you react with anger.
*learn to tolerate other's views and pardon their mistakes.
How to increase body muscles. I have no issue of eating. I eat heavy food but food is not working to build my muscles.
Hi. I am 20 years and my height is around 5'6. If I start to take hite aid tablets so 15 days are enough to take these tablets and increasing height? can I not take these tablets till I achieve my height which I expect?
I am 21 years old. And last 2 year I am take a drug of charts ganja(marijuana). What is the solutions of quit this? Please tell me.
Depression is a mental-emotional disorder that reflects signs of severe sadness, pessimism and a general indifference towards life. There are major changes in physical activities as well. It is a little difficult to identify in the initial stages and it can move on to a more serious condition wherein a person turns suicidal. People suffering from depression may intentionally inflict physical pain on themselves as an outlet to relieve their psychological suffering.
Symptoms of Depression
Loss of interest towards their hobbies.
A laidback, indifferent attitude towards life.
Irritability for causes unknown.
Sudden weeping outbursts.
Inability to concentrate on something for a long period of time.
Inability to apply the mind to work.
Lack of rational or logical thinking.
Causes of Depression
A sad, difficult event in life. For example, a major failure, loss of a loved one, separation from a loved one, a disturbed family life or any other form of tragedy.
Reaction to certain medication that has affected the neuro-transmitters or bio-chemicals present in the brain.
Hormonal imbalance, especially during the peri-menopausal (marked by the ovaries secreting lesser oestrogen) years of a woman.
Any physical disability or chronic illness such as cancer can contribute to depression.
Treatment for Depression
Counselling sessions with a psycho-therapist.
Consultation with a neurologist.
Spiritual healing through chants, guidance, positive thoughts.
Spending time with friends, loved ones.
Healing Depression With Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a natural and non-toxic remedy for several diseases. The major advantage of homeopathy over other medication is that it does not cause any adverse side effect. It is safe and can be used at all ages without worrying about any detrimental consequence. Homeopathy is known to be very effective in treating depression. Homeopathy medicines are prescribed after a thorough study of the symptoms. Homeopathy first treats the symptoms and then provides relief; for example, the constant mental exhaustion or some unexplained physical pain. It then works on the cause of the disease. In this case, the medicines will affect and treat the hormonal disorders or neurological disorders. Following this, homeopathy medicines will try to prevent the onset of depression in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.