Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sneh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I got a wisdom tooth but it has not completely come out as there is no space for it to come out as its covered with gums. Due to that got pus as well as swelling. I consulted few dentist & they said to remove the tooth n a surgery is required as they have to cut the bone.
My wife is pregnant 6 months she got a wisdom teeth can it be removed or by taking medicine the pain will cure.
I have teeth deacay, so dental sealant is good for teeth or not. What is the cost of dental sealant?
Parts of a tooth are falling day by day but the fallen part gets filled afterwards and the tooth becomes ok. Sometimes gets bleeding and pain. Also has gingivitis in the same.
Sir I have a teeth problem. When I eat some fruit like apple. There is blood came. And I feel much pain. What can I do?
Sir my teeth split broken in two sir please help to treat I scared about its too pain full so please reply me sir its pain full operation?
When a tooth is lost, the dental implant or dental crown would be the closest replacement both in terms of chewing efficiency and facial appearance.
Unlike a denture, the implant replaces not just the crown structure but also the root portion. This ensures that the tooth is replaced as it was prior to the loss. When clinically done properly and cared for appropriately, the dental implant can last for decades.
Why Is a Dental Crown Needed?
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To make a cosmetic modification
And, if you have gone for dental implants, keep the following in-check to maintain a good oral health after you the implant is done-
- Until the effect of the anesthetic wears off, do not eat or limit to drinking something cold. Avoid anything hot or spicy for the first day.
- Start using the mouthwash from the evening of surgery and continue through the entire week. It should be held in the surgical area for at least a minute, repeated 3 times daily, for the first week.
- The other teeth should be brushed from the evening of the surgery. The surgical area should not be touched for the first 3 to 4 days. After that, depending on the pain tolerance, gently brush this area with a soft toothbrush.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water, keep it in the surgical site for a soothing effect. This can be repeated as many times as possible, after each meal or snack.
- Follow a soft diet and do not let the food go into the surgical site area.
- Do not disturb the surgical site with either tongue or finger.
- Smoking should be completely avoided until the wound completely heals. The negative pressure created during can dislodge the clot and lead to delayed healing and even complications like dry socket.
- Expect some swelling and/or bruising in the cheek and mouth area, which will increase for the first 2 to 3 days and then gradually subside. Swelling can be managed with ice packs or a cold towel that is applied for 10 minutes with half-hour breaks. From day 2 onwards, gentle heat can be used.
- Similarly, expect pain for the first couple of days which can be controlled with pain-killers. Take the first pain-killer before the anesthetic effect wears off.
- Continued pain and swelling after the first 4 to 5 days should prompt a visit to the dentist, as it might be an indication of underlying dental infection.
- If you have dentures over the surgical implant site, try using them to the least extent possible for the first week.
- Complete the entire antibiotics course after the surgery.
Appropriate post-operative care goes a long way in ensure the implant gets absorbed and lasts a lifetime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have teeth problem. My upperbar teeth jar are overgrown and comes out moreover equal to nose size. What will be the remedy for my teeth to resize and make them inside and parallel to lower jar teeth.?
Last 2 days se muh me kafi jyada chhale (ulcer) ho rahe hain muh bilkul paka hua h even paani bhi lag raha hai poori tounge red h sides se bhi red hai ek dam tounge me bilkul chote chote red daane bhi h Muh k andar ki taraf tounge ke piche ka part bhi paka hua. Ye sab hone se 3 din pehle tk acidity bn rhi thi. Fir ek hi raat me muh ek dam pak gya please koi efective medicine bataye please Na hi kuch khaya ja rha h na hi piya ja rha h Thanx.
Hi sir/madam. I'm suffering form a dental problem. One teeth have small hole n gap between two teeth's.
I am used to chewing tobacco and recently I felt geographic layers in my mouth and tongue (chole type) Which is scaring me However I have no pain no bleeding no swelling Pls help.
Dental implants are a type of a treatment that is carried out to replace missing teeth. During the process of extracting a damaged tooth, the root and the crown are removed. So, a dental implant involves placing a tooth on a precise titanium insert which is surgically placed on the jawbone. These supporting inserts are placed in the jawbone because they fuse with the jawbone (similar to orthopedic plates) and thus provide a strong foundation for the replacement teeth.
Why tooth loss matters?
A missing tooth or teeth can not only take away from the beauty of your smile, but tooth loss can also have many negative effects on your oral health, including:
- Bone loss
- Shifting and drifting teeth
- Bite changes
- Chewing difficulty
- Wearing down of remaining teeth
- Changes in the jaw joint
Types of implant placement
Whether an implant is placed immediately or in 2 phases depends on a variety of factors like bone density,initial fit of the implant during surgery,the other teeth,area of jaw,loads received during chewing etc.
Dental implant placement can be of two types
- Immediate single stage placement: In this type we place an implant and give you at least a temporary crown immediately,followed by a permanent crown shortly thereafter.
- Delayed (2 stage) Implants: Such a placement is usually to safeguard the implant from any early forces when its just healing and fusing within the bone.After the placement the implant is kept covered below the gum for 3 months and uncovered after this period to give you a permanent crown.
Now that you know about the different types, it is time to move on to the benefits of getting these.
- Long lasting: Compared to other treatments such as tooth bridges which last for 5-10 years, dental implants can last for an entire lifetime if maintained properly.The only part to replace is the crown.
- Mimicking natural teeth: Your replacement teeth will feel similar to your actual teeth, so you do not need to worry about your self-image issues. Flash that wonderful smile of yours without thinking over it the second time.
- Preserve surrounding teeth: When an implant is inserted in place of a missing tooth, adjacent healthy teeth are not damaged.
- Comfort: Dental implants being a fixed replacement they have none of the problems that removable dentures or other substitutes may cause.Patients who replace all of their teeth with dental implants can feel more comfortable talking, smiling and eating.
My six years old daughter got two additional teeth behind front two teeth of her lower jaw. One teeth is two months old and another is four month old. What should be the remedy? Should we wait till naturally fall of her teeth?
I have bad smell from mouth from last 5 years. I got rid from two cavities 2 years back and these cavities had been for 1-2 years in my mouth. I had one of these cavity-tooth root canaled with a ceramic cap and after 7 days I found a black line at the bottom of it. I have some stains on my teeth. I went to the dentist for bad smell but he said that everything was ok. But from last year I experience that everyone covers their noses when I go near them no matter whether I speak or not. I doubt that bad smell is coming from my nose also. I went to ENT doctor but he also said that all was ok. What should I do now.
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a six month for routine check up.