Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sinsolika
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SinsolikaYour feedback matters!
Hello madam, I did pregnancy test, there is one dark line is came, next day I saw that but there is another light line means not a dark line but there is line. So I am pregnant or not please tell me madam.
Flaxseeds are well known for their generalized body health improvement potential as well for their specific "sex-related" benefits especially for men. Sometimes also called as flax or linseed, these small wonders come from the flax plant and contain lingams (substances that are beneficial for the heart and prevent against some cancers).
Flax seeds are an abundant vegetative source of Omega-3 fatty acids which, in turn, are very important for the health of our heart, brain, blood vessels and immune system. Also, flax seeds contain sufficient quantities of minerals such as calcium and dietary ingredients such as fiber.
One of the most "hot" topics of debate among experts today is; whether flaxseeds containing herbal supplements offer any potential for erection enhancement?
The sex benefits of "flax seeds consumption"
- Libido: The sex-benefits of regular flax seeds consumption are well known and well-proven. Studies have shown that the regular (daily use) of flaxseeds helps to increase testosterone which leads to a natural increase in the normal effects associated with testosterone such as sexual desire and male sexual characteristics e.g. development and growth of sexual organs including penis, and testis. Also remember that flax seeds also have essential fatty acids, including omega-3 and omega-6, which are the major building blocks of all sex hormones.
- Male fertility: The flaxseed oil helps to keep your sperms strong and mobile and, therefore is important in the treatment of male sterility (childlessness). For the same reason, flaxseed oil is a very good herbal supplement to consider taking while trying to promote fertility and achieve conception.
With respect to the protein content, flax seeds contain a very important amino acid called as L-Arginine which acts to support male sexual growth and health by increasing sperm count.
Does i-pill really works? Is it 100% safe to have i-pill after intercourse? Does it prevents pregnancy? Within what time is should be taken?
I am suffering from gout last 15 years I take medicine Zyloric 300 ,one bad daily Please tell how to control uric acid.
For women, taking care of their health should be top priority, but especially so if one is expecting. Urinary tract infections (UTI) are more common in women and usually occur in the bladder or urethra. And with the rigours of pregnancy, would you avoid one if you could? Surely!
A UTI can be caused by sex, in a lot of cases. This is because there is a transfer of the bacteria, which has the potential to enter the urethra and cause a lot of damage to the bladder and possibly, even the kidneys.
The good news is that as long as a UTI is detected immediately after getting the infection, it can be easily treated. However, not treating this in time can lead to serious complications.
That being said, it is widely known that prevention is better than cure and the adage is just as true when it comes to infections such as these. There are quite a few steps which can be taken to reduce the risk of a pregnant mother falling ill due to a UTI.
How can pregnant women prevent UTI?
The first is to urinate frequently. This is because if the urination of the pregnant woman is not frequent, chances of the festering the bacteria are more. One should try to cut out caffeine and chocolate to as great an extent as possible in one’s diet. If she is able to do this, the amount of irritation to the bladder caused will reduce greatly and this reduces the risk of contracting a UTI.
Another thing which could be done from a dietary point of view is to drink cranberry juice on a daily basis. This is because cranberries have the ability to reduce the amount of E. Coli, which is a form of bacteria sticking around the bladder. However, before this is done, it is better to consult a doctor to make sure that the consumption of cranberry in any form does not clash with any medication.
Urination before and after sex is also a good practice as is having a low dosage of antibiotics which are prescribed by the doctor in case of recurrence of the UTIs.
Apart from all these steps, the woman should not forget to make sure she stays well hydrated at all times, as this is not only good for the prevention of UTIs, but also for making sure the body functions well.
Follow these simple steps and keep UTI troubles away during pregnancy.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!
I am 23 years old a week before I have been diagnosed with PCOD. My doctor has provided me the tab to control them. They have advised me to do exercise & to take proper diets. Am in full confusion what to eat nd about exercises. Am feeling really tired and I can feel am gaining weight continuously. Pesuratha provide me the solution about PCOD. About dit wat to eat drink nd abt exercises.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.