Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SinsolikaYour feedback matters!
I can't conceive my pregnancy till my all reports are normal and I have infection in my vagina every two months. What to do please tell me.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.
twice checked with Pregnancy kit and result is negative. Having irregular period problem this month, as last on 13 th december, kindly suggest proper checkup for above problems. Thanks.
Hi docter i had taken 4 time abortion pills in one year and againt m pregnent last tym in decmber i took medical abortion again i got pregnent what to do i am very much worry abt this.
When you are pregnant, your body is at a very delicate stage as you are carrying another individual inside you. While you are pregnant, there are many restrictions and regulations you must follow to ensure the birth of a healthy child. Bad habits such as smoking and consuming alcohol are strictly prohibited. It is also advised that you should not be in any kind of stress.
When it comes to travelling, it depends on the stage of your pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before travelling and know well about the restrictions that would be imposed, even if you are allowed to travel. The ideal time for you to travel during pregnancy is after the second trimester, when you will be less fatigued.
Here are some tips you should follow if you choose to travel when you are pregnant.
Travelling by car, train:
- You should always put your seatbelt on while travelling in a car when you are pregnant. Wear both the lap belt and the shoulder belt to keep yourself and your baby inside, safe and static.
- The airbags should always be turned on for safety purpose.
- Buses are narrow and should be avoided when you are pregnant. If you are availing a bus, avoid getting up when the bus is moving. In case you have to move, take the support of the railings.
- When you are travelling by train, always hold on to the railings and seats while moving about in motion.
- Avoid long hour journeys in cars or trains. The maximum travel duration should be not more than six hours, when you are carrying a child.
- Make it a point to halt at points to take a walk. This would enhance your blood circulation.
Travelling by air, sea:
- This mode of travel is safer than any other travel modes for pregnant women.
- Pregnant women can fly until eight months or nine months, after consulting a doctor.
- Moving about in an airplane, which is flying is a bad idea for pregnant women and should be avoided.
- Always choose an aisle seat while travelling by air. It will make moving convenient in case you need to visit the restroom.
- Choose to travel on trustworthy, major airlines with a pressurized cabin and avoid small airplanes or private jets. Do not travel above a height of 7000 ft.
- Travelling by sea should be strictly avoided as it causes motion sickness and pregnant women might have nausea.
Travel for pregnant women is restricted in many ways, and all the instructions should be followed.
I am 29 years old married women. 3 month back I suffered frm ectopic pregnancy but after operation very thing was ok. But now from 10 days I am suffering from itching in my vagina. I am very disturb. Please help me out from this.
My g. F had mc on 24-1 and we had sex on 6-02.. She normally have menstrual cycle of 5 days. We used condom but while pulling out tip of condom got stuck in her vagina and my penis was out of condom. I ejaculated near her vagina but wipe out sperm as fast as possible. To be sure she took I pill next day. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.
I am 20 years old I Am unmarried I did not get the period this month on 14th now it is 28th will there be any problem in my future.?
Hi I'm systemic sclerosis patient now I'm pregnant my LMP is 30 December 2016. Is it complications please suggest me what can I do.
I'm disturbed as my wife shows less interest in sex. I want to know if its her physical problems or she is not excited with me. I also want to understand if she has any sexual feelings in her which she is unable to express with me every night she comes to bed and dozzes off. Bug when I pester her she cooperates but does not involve much. What k observed is she is always wet in her pussy. K feel that she might be thinking about sex in mind .but not readily coming to indulge in sex. She rarely says no go sex but every time I have to keep on asking kindly suggest is their a way to understand if she needs sex with man why is she not showing sex interest I am depressed and want sex life for both of us happily. I open even to know if she is having an urge go sleep with other man also Please suggest me.
Symptoms and signs of dengue:
2. Severe headache
3. Muscle and joint pains (break bone fever)
4. Appearance off small red bump like rashes similar to measles.
Kindly contact your doctor at the earliest if these symptoms occur.
Drink lots of fluids to maintain hydration (most important requirement in dengue)
Get tested for IGM and IGG dengue virus.
Get a complete blood count.
If there are any signs of bleeding (fall in platelet count) get admitted immediately.
Papaya leaf juice has shown a lot of beneficial effects in bringing up the platelet count which falls below normal in dengue patients.
Hope this was helpful.
I had a 2nd cesarean on 31st august. I want to ask that can I join gym after 3 months. Doing exercise affects breast feeding. Please guide me.
If you want a healthier skin, hair and nails then consider adding 1 tbsp of flax seeds to your daily diet.
Hi, im 36 weeks pregnant. My, FHR 148/MIN EFBW 2675GMS.+/-250GMS CONGENITAL ANOMALIES NO E/O GROSS/LETHAL ANOMALIES BIOPHYSICAL PROFILE =GOOD PLACENTA =POST. LEFT.LAT. UPPER SEGMENT GRADE 2+ CERVICAL LENGTH =3.8 CMS UMBILICAL CORD = normal please Dr. tell me sub reports normal hai na? But Dr. ek cheez samjh nahi ari report mi mention hai "Single Loop of Cord Around The Fetal Neck Noted oN Doppler" Is ka kay meaning hai? Kuch problems ki bat hai kay im so worried about my baby please gve Mr. rply please Thanks.
My wife started losing weight since last september. November after test we were informed she is having lever her 2 positive. Then she was given herceptin inection 7 rounds every 21 days. At the same time fluid started accumulating in her lever which was removed about 9 liters. So her wt further came down and now she is being given kheemo on weekly basis (one dosage split into 3 weeks) tuxol is the name of the kheemo medicine. She is having continuous stomach ache and not able to pass her stoool and she does not feel like having food also. She looks like 90 years old lady when she is only 50 years old. Her left breast was removed during 2000 co of breast cancer. Now initially she was informed metastasis of lever. After herceptin Dr. Says her 2 is negative now (after the biopsy). We need a proper guidance so that she can put on weight and come back to her original weight of 57 kgs. Now she is 42 kg.
I have a burning sensation on the outer walls of my vagina. However, there is no sort of discharge or stinging pain while peeing otherwise. Also, there's no itching. What might be the reason? And what needs to be done?
Health is Wealth
आधुनिक जीवन शैली की तेज रफ्तार एवं भागदौड़ भरी जिंदगी में सेहत का विषय बहुत पीछे रह गया है और नतीजा यह निकला की आज हम युवावस्था में ही ब्लड प्रेशर, डायबिटीज, ह्रदय रोग, कोलेस्ट्रोल, मोटापा, गठिया, थायरॉइड जैसे रोगों से पीड़ित होने लगे हैं जो कि पहले प्रोढ़ावस्था एवं व्रद्धावस्था में होते थे और इसकी सबसे बड़ी वजह है खान पान और रहन सहन की गलत आदतें, आओ हम सेहत के इन् नियमों का पालन करके खुद भी स्वस्थ रहे तथा परिवार को भी स्वस्थ रखते हुए अन्य लोगों को भी अच्छे स्वास्थय के लिए जागरूक करें ताकि एक स्वस्थ एवं मजबूत समाज और देश का निर्माण हो,क्योंकि कहा भी गया है-पहला सुख निरोगी काया l
भोजन हो संतुलित- घी,तैल से बनी चीजें जैसे पूड़ी,पराँठे,छोले भठूरे,समोसे कचौड़ी,जंक फ़ूड,चाय,कॉफी ,कोल्ड ड्रिंक का ज्यादा सेवन सेहत के लिए घातक है इनका अधिक मात्रा में नियमित सेवन ब्लड प्रेशर ,कोलेस्ट्रोल,मधुमेह,मोटापा एवं हार्ट डिजीज का कारण बनता है तथा पेट में गैस,अल्सर,ऐसीडिटी,बार बार दस्त लगना,लीवर ख़राब होना जैसी तकलीफें होने लगती हैं इनकी बजाय खाने में हरी सब्जियां,मौसमी फल,दूध,दही,छाछ,अंकुरित अनाज और सलाद को शामिल करना चाहिए जो की विटामिन,खनिज लवण,फाइबर,एव जीवनीय तत्वों से भरपूर होते हैं और शरीर के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होते हैं l
चीनी एवं नमक का अधिक मात्रा में सेवन ना करें,ये डायबिटीज,ब्लड प्रेशर,ह्रदय रोगों का कारण हैं l
बादाम,किशमिश,अंजीर,अखरोट आदि मेवा सेहत के लिए बहुत लाभकारी होते हैं इनका सेवन अवश्य करें
पानी एवं अन्य लिक्विड जैसे फलों का ताजा जूस,दूध,दही,छाछ,नींबू पानी,नारियल पानी का खूब सेवन करें,इनसे शरीर में पानी की कमी नहीं हो पाती,शरीर की त्वचा एवं चेहरे पर चमक आती है,तथा शरीर की गंदगी पसीने और पेशाब के दवारा बाहर निकल जाती है l
व्यायाम का करें नियमित अभ्यास– सूर्योदय से पहले उठकर पार्क जाएं,हरी घास पर नंगे पैर घूमें,दौड़ लगाएं,वाक करें,योगा,प्राणायाम करें,इन उपायों से शरीर से पसीना निकलता है,माँस पेशियों को ताकत मिलती है,शरीर में रक्त का संचार बढ़ता है,अनेक शारीरिक एवं मानसिक रोगों से बचाव होता है,पूरे दिन भर बदन में चुस्ती फुर्ती रहती है,भूख अच्छी लगती है इसलिए नियमित रूप से व्यायाम अवश्य करें l
गहरी नींद भी है जरुरी -शरीर एवं मन को स्वस्थ रखने के लिए प्रतिदिन लगभग 7 घंटे की गहरी नींद एक वयस्क के लिए जरुरी है,लगातार नींद पूरी ना होना तथा बार बार नींद खुलना,अनेक बीमारियों का कारण बनता हैl
अच्छी नींद के लिए ये उपाय करें- सोने का कमरा साफ सुथरा,शांत एवं एकांत में होना चाहिए,रात को अधिकतम 10-11 बजे तक सो जाना और सुबह 5-6 बजे तक उठ जाना स्वास्थ्य के लिए अच्छा माना जाता है,सोने से पहले शवासन करने से अच्छी नींद आती है,खाना सोने से 2-3 घंटे पहले कर लेना चाहिए एवं शाम को खाना खाने के बाद 20-25 मिनट अवश्य घूमें l
टेंशन को कहें बाय बाय – रोज मर्रा की जिंदगी में आने वाली समस्यों के लिए चिंतन करना सही है चिंता करना नहीं,चिता तो फिर भी मरने के बाद शरीर को जलाती है किन्तु लगातार अनावश्यक चिंता जीते जी शरीर को जला देती है इसलिए तनाव होने पर भाई,बंधू एवं विश्वास पात्र मित्रों से सलाह मश्वरा करें यदि समस्या फिर भी ना सुलझे तो विशेषज्ञ से राय लें l
नशे से रहें बच के- यूवा पीढ़ी के लिए कोई सबसे खतरनाक बीमारी है तो वो है नशे के जाल में फँसना,शराब,धूम्रपान,तम्बाकू ये सब सेहत के दुश्मन हैं,किसी भी स्थिति में नशे की लत से बचें,यदि नशे से बचे हुए हैं तो बहुत अच्छा किन्तु,यदि कोई नशा करते हैं तो जितनी जल्दी नशे से दुरी बना लें उतना ही अच्छा है,ये ऐसी बीमारी है जो कैंसर और एड्स से भी ज्यादा खतरनाक है और एकसाथ कई परिवारों को बर्बाद करती है तथा शारीरिक,मानसिक,आर्थिक एवं सामाजिक प्रतिष्ठा के नाश का कारण बनती है,इसलिए नशे से बचना ही बेहतर उपाय है l