Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
She took double dosage of iron and vitamin tabs for one dosage from that time she is not having periods, white discharge is continuing from them.
Hello sir, I want to know that when we doing sex with a girl then why should they crying alot. And what is the reason behind the blood comes when a girl doing first time sex. And the blood comes only after first time sex. If we do sex after sometimes like 1 year. Then the blood again comes or not.
6 months before we got married, Still my wife didn't get conceive, I am planning to check myself also. And white pieces come out when she is in period and she suffering from more pain and loose motion also when pieces released, before marriage she does not feel like this. Two months before we went to doctor, she advise her to take thyropace, Euroseal tablets. But still she is not get conceive. What should I do?
I'm 22 years old. I have been dealing with acne since I'm 13. I had mild acne. I have irregular periods but no pcos. I recently consulted a dermatologist. She did mesoporation and prescribed hyaluronic acid gel twice a day, and metronidazole gel once at night and minocycline tablet once a day. But still I'm getting new pimples though I'm taking treatment since 4 weeks. What are the best ways to treat acne problem. Quickly.
I took an ipill 48 hours after unprotected sex. He did not penetrate deep during ejaculation when we had sex. In Jan my periods was from 18th on for 7 days. After sex, I got it again on 3rd Feb for 4-5 days. Not heavy bleeding like usual though. Its march and im 10days late according to the new cycle started on Feb 3rd. I had food poisoning a few days back though and had to take ciprofloxacin, dolo and a tablet for diarrhoea. Should I be worried of pregnancy? My cycle is never late usually.
I am 25 year old unmarried suffering from pcos and kidney stones together along with weight gain of a 30kgs in past 3 yrs, I m very depressed and crazy now. What can help in curing me fast.
My tsh is 22 and I am pregnant. Doc told me I should abort the child becoz my thyroid can harm my child. USG show me that my baby is less than 5 weeks but according to my lmc I am 7 weeks pregnant. And the reports show that there is no foetus detected in uterus.
I had sex with my bf but after 1 year my marriage is fix I do not want that my future husband came to know that I am not virgin please help me what to do? I can not to surgery hymenoplastic its expensive please help me did he really came to know that I had sex before?
Hello Dr. My name is lima and i'm 29 years old. I have periods problem so I took ayurvedic medicines but I did not get any result from that so I discontinue it. But I found that my weight is increasing day by day so I searched for a solution in internet that fenugreek seed is helpful. So my question is can I take it? Is it good for me? If yes how? Plzzzzz answer me I had already rejected for marriage because of my weight.
I m 25 year old female my uterus shows two live embryos are 7 weeks. Llying in separate sac. But a Cystic mass measuring 52.1mm?38.7mm seen in right adenexa please Tell me right advise. What is best solution? 1. Kiya mujhe normal delivery se children ho sake hai? 22. Cystic mass se mujhe or mere children ko koiy big problem to nahi hai? 3. Agar finally cystic mass ko Operation se nikalna pada to bina kisi lost ke ye ho sake hAi. 4. Cycle mass ko nikalne par main dobara pregnant ho sakti hau? please give me top priority and best advice. Thanks you.
I am 29 yr old female. Just 2 days ago a pimple like thing appears on my vaginal area. But now it becomes swelling with severe pain.
If a woman is two months pregnant, then what should she not eat and how can she take care of her pregnancy and what should she do for her health?
I am 25 years old guy married two months ago my wife she feels sick constipated she farts a lot she took medicine for fever it got fyn but after two days she feel again fever 99 body warm we r thinking it can b pregnancy coz sometimes I see her breast got swollen pls suggest.
Here is everything you need to know about this ailment.
- symptoms: owing to the location of this tissue and its painful protrusion through the lining or walls of the womb, one of the earliest and most painful symptoms experienced may include severe cramps and pain during the menstrual cycle. Also, the patient will experience pain in the lower abdomen region about a week before the onset of the cycle. Heavy bleeding as well as infertility may be experienced in such cases too. Sexual intercourse will also give rise to pain in the region, while discomfort will be felt during the bowel movements. Pain in the lower back will also be experienced throughout the menstruation period.
- stages: there are several stages of this disease and its progression, each of which will require a different form of treatment. These four stages usually depend on the location, size, depth and number of the endometrial implants within the body of the patient.
- minimal stages: in this stage, usually there will be small wounds and lesions as well as shallow implants on the ovaries. Inflammation in the pelvic cavity can also be felt in this stage.
- mild stage: in this stage, there will also be light lesions and shallow implants which will spread over the ovaries as well as the pelvic lining.
- moderate stage: in this stage, the implants will dig deeper into the ovaries and the pelvic lining, which will result in the growth of even more lesions.
- severe stage: as the name suggests, in this stage the patient will experience deep implants along with lesions in the bowels and the fallopian tubes.
- treatment: there are varied forms of this treatment including pain relief medication for minimal to mild stage patients. Also, hormonal therapy with the help of supplements may be prescribed. Hormonal contraceptives may also be used. In such cases, medication like danazol, medroxyprogesterone,
Gonadotripin releasing hormone agonists, and other such elements may be prescribed. Conservative surgery and radical surgery may follow, depending on the severity of the condition. Laparoscopy is the preferred form of treatment in such cases. A hysterectomy can be conducted as a final resort where the surgeon will remove the cervix as well as the uterus of the patient. This will make pregnancy impossible for the patient, thereafter. To stem estrogen production, the ovaries will also be removed.
One must discuss all risks and complications before going in for a certain form of treatment for this ailment.
I'm a 20 years old girl. Am having low haemoglobin count (8.2). Its not getting increased than 9.8 even after taking tablets and tonics and getting low when I stop medicines. I have join pains and gaining weight very soon. I don't take oily and fast foods. I also have severe hair loss. Is there any natural remedy for this or what treatment or medicine should I take for these. Help me please.
My wife is pregnant for 45 days which we came to know yesterday. We do not want baby noe. There was also an abortion done a year ago. We want to know if there is any medicine which she can take for not to have baby & is there any disadvantage of it for future when we want to have baby. We also have a son of 22 months old. Please suggest.
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.