Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shwetali Sachdev
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shwetali SachdevYour feedback matters!
Hi I have started morning walk before that I was not involves in any physical activity when in morning I start walk my legs one by one starts paining but I did not stop. When walk get over legs pain also get over. Please suggest me something so that I could take part in walk or other activity without losing energy.
Hi, I've been suffering from lower pack pain for last 1 month. My mri report shows central bilateral paracentral disc protrusion at l5 s1 causing compression of anterior epidural fat and at l4 l5 causing mild thecal compression.
I am suffering from pain in neck and shoulder the nerve become week I am suffering from cervical spondolysis.
I am 23 years old and suffering from severe back pain.Consulted orthopedic doctor he said i dont have any problem.Then consulted gynacologist she said my health is weak so why it pains and gave me vitamin tablets and told me to do exercise .I did excercise regularly and took tablts.1 month has gone but pain remains the same.Kindly help me
I have an problem in back pain but I do because this problem is my problem please send me your action but I am do.
I Straight Arm Crossover
It’s easy to ignore what we don’t see, and this is often the fate of the posterior shoulder muscles. What makes these smaller muscles so significant is the way they work with the upper back muscles to stabilize and move the shoulder blades. The more flexibility and control you have in your shoulders, the more dexterity you have in your hands.
1. Begin by standing with your feet shoulder width apart and your right arm extended across the chest. Hook your left arm under the right forearm to hold the right arm in place. Use your left arm to press the right arm inward toward your chest.
2. Repeat the stretch on the opposite side by placing your right arm under the left forearm to hold the left arm across your chest. Using the right arm for assistance, press the left arm inward toward your chest.
II Kneeling Reach, Roll, and Lift
It’s often the smallest muscles around a joint that limit your range of motion.This exercise does an excellent job of opening up the shoulder joint andactivating the hard-to-isolate muscles on the back side of the shoulder.
1. Begin on your hands and knees with your head facing the floor.Extend your arms out in front of you, palms on the floor, with your head and neck in a neutral position.
2. Keep your left arm in place throughout the movement and your right arm straight out in front of you, turning your right palm up.
3. Raise your arm up off the floor as far as you can without straining.