Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta BansodeYour feedback matters!
I'm losing my hair so quickly and I feel so shamed with this problem how can I remove all this hair.
Sir my mom having sugar problem from the past 15 years. Her weight is 77 kgs. Age is 50. She was applying insulin to her body daily twice. With a power of 30. And she was taken daily twice sugar tablet name GLITARY M-2 AND TODAY she went for sugar test after first insulin (morning). And she got results as 1. GLUCOSE (FASTING) URINE SUGAR AS 90. 2. POST prandial BLOOD SUGAR URINE SUGAR AS 181. She got regular ly body pains. Mainly joint pains. So please suggest me the solution.
My latest lipid profile are as follows 1. Serum cholestrol----182mg% 2. Serum triglyceride---342mg% 3. Hdl cholesterol -----49mg% 4. Ldl cholesterol -----64.6mg% 5. Vldl cholesterol----68.4mg% 6. Chol./hdl ratio ------3.71 7. Ldl/hdl ratioo -----1.32 should I go for medicine. Any type of diet control is required. Regards
I am 21 year old and I'm having back pain from last 15 days only at right side of the back so please give me suggestion.
I have been suffering from irregular periods. Its about 3 months even aftr taking medication. Is there any solution to this and what's the reason behind it?
I am suffering from a swelling in my foot from past 2 years, I have done everything to get it OK but nothing works, when I do work by standing then it swells automatically and when I don't do work by standing it doesn't.
My delivery is last Dec 20. My baby is 5 months old. I feed my milk to my baby. Today I masturbate. Not insert anything. Is there any problem to my baby while I feed her. Please suggest.
Doctors advise Bariatric surgery to obese Patients but they themselves don't Undergo this surgery even if they r obese. Does this surgery reduce life span. Is it Against nature. Is it risky. Will it bring Weakness. Will it cause cancer.
My case pcod problem in left ovary can I get conceive as early Dos and do nots to follow Newly married of a month.
I am a 19 year old Male. Which is the best way to increase weight. Hw many days should I consume it nd hw much tym wud it take fr growth?
My weight is 95 kgs height 5ft 8inch. In spite of regular fitness training, swimming, limited diet I am not able loose wight. I have back pain & thyroid problem. What should I do to loose wight.
I am 23 years old. Last 1 month I suffered teeth-pain, also used sensodyne paste. Hut I have no relief. What should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Poonam Jalan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Diabetes is often referred to as diabetes mellitus by physicians, which is used for describing a group of metabolic-related diseases. Diabetic patients have high blood sugar (blood glucose) in the blood, the cause of which might be either the inadequate production of insulin or because the body is unable to use the insulin properly. Diabetes might also be a result of the combination of both.
There are three types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes which was formerly known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile onset diabetes due to the fact that the symptoms are typically diagnosed in young children and children in their teens. Approximately 10%diabetic patients are Type 1 diabetic where the body is unable to produce insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes was also known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes or adult onset diabetes, as it occurs mostly in adults. Approximately 90%diabetic patients worldwide are Type 2 diabetes, which occurs because the body is unable to produce the required amount of insulin for proper functioning. Overweight and obese people suffering from central obesity or abdominal obesity are more at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes than people who have a healthy body weight, as obesity forces the release of chemicals which may destabilize the cardiovascular and metabolic systems of the body. The risks of developing Type 2 diabetes also increases as one grows older.
- Another type of diabetes is gestational diabetes, which mainly affects pregnant women who have high glucose levels in their blood. The bodies of these women are unable to produce the required amount of insulin to transport all the glucose to their cells leading to the progressive increase of glucose. Studies have revealed that women who have animal fat and cholesterol-rich diet before pregnancy are at more risk of developing this type of diabetes.
Symptoms of diabetes include excessive thirst, dehydration, increased urination and hunger. Symptoms may also include fatigue, skin problems, slow healing wounds, blurred vision and tingling in the feet.
- Patients who are afflicted with Type 1 diabetes will have to take insulin injections for life. Proper blood glucose levels have to be maintained throughout by following a strict diet and regular blood tests need to be carried out.
- Patients with Type 2 diabetes need to keep their weight in check. They are generally treated with tablets, but sometimes insulin injections are recommended. These diabetic patients need to follow a healthy diet strictly, exercise regularly and keep monitoring their blood glucose levels. Another option for obese people to reduce symptoms is Bariatric surgery.
- While gestational diabetes can be controlled with proper diet and regular exercise, there are 10 - 20%of diabetics who will need medications to control blood-glucose. Undiagnosed and untreated gestational diabetes raises the risks of complications during childbirth and may result in a baby who is bigger than he / she should be.
Acute complications of diabetes may include hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia while chronic complications may include diseases of the blood vessels which could damage the eyes, nerves, kidneys and the heart. If you think you have symptoms which suggest diabetes, consulting a doctor at the earliest would be your best option.
Visualize that energy in the form of light bursting through your skin. Don't forget to smile. When you get to a part that is not well, maybe a sore leg or a stuffy nose. Focus on that area. Picture a burst of energy coming from that area, visualize a bright light. Don't forget to smile. Nice deep breaths while doing this. Calmness not stiffness. You will drift to sleep and feel better the next day. This should only take a few minutes. Practice each night and each morning. In the morning when visualizing a bright light and energy transfer it with thoughts about your day. It will energize and motivate you. Repeat it daily for a week.