Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta BansodeYour feedback matters!
I have severe acne vulgaris and day by day it is becoming worst. Acne with pus, pain, itching. Please help me.
I am having black heads I am male 22 years my complexion is little dark want to become fair Is there any medicine or cream suggest me.
Hello sir I am in tamilnadu but now I am studying in Delhi Respected sir on my 20 year old on that time all were talking about death and heart attack by that talking affected to my mind that I think heart attack me to also come this time after two minutes come like that my mind thinking So I can not sleep well and I can't study well all time this thinking is coming to my mind please help me I so need yours help because I can't live normally some time I think like this any car dash me by this my memories loss this is better to me like that I am thinking so help me sir please help me sir please recover me I have lot of aims but I can't work for that please help me.
I am 35 years old. Two days back I was at gym doing weight training and suddenly my back started paining. I did apply ointment and got massage I felt relieved for that day. But now its again paining. Can you help me out?
A am 20 year old and not increase hight and weight And my body is hot any time and weakness feeling.
Gum related Question: Blood found gums after mouth is dry for 3-4 hrs or when you are gargle at night & spit the water, it is reddish in colur. This is not evertime ? Pl advice what is the issue? is it related to deficiency of vitamins or purely case of weak gums?
I am 35 yrs old man and facing hair loss problem when I clean my hair with shampoo(6 days in a week) or oil, please solve the problem
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I'm 23 year old man and I was having weight problem my weight is too low its 45 kg I always do not feel hungry what should I do doctor.
My aunt is suffering from bronchitis asthma what should she do what are the medicines should be taken by her in Ayurveda.
Sir I have problem with my hair. My hair is too much falling and being empty in some area and also very thin. And it's going white. Sir please suggest some medicine and oil for white hair and emptiness hair.
Sir, I Am a college student and my hair are falling at a rapid rate, especially when I do a shampoo. Please Help.
You can get rid of your chapped lips by using various natural remedies which are readily available at anyone's home. A number of reasons can make skin and lips dry. The dryness and cracks that are caused to the lips may be painful and cause bleeding too. There are many remedies which are suggested such as the application of lip balm or moisturiser. But, these descriptions are not enough to fight chapped lips.
Here are a few unique and proven remedies that can produce significant results when it comes to solving the problem of chapped lips.
- Curing chapped lips using oils: Almond oil, castor oil, coconut oil and olive oil can be used to cure chapped lips
- Almond oil: This oil is a natural moisturiser with vitamins in it. This oil is very gentle in nature and helps in preventing damage to the lips making them soft and supple. It is a good idea to heat up the oil before application. Warming it up will increase the rate of absorption, thus providing desired results.
- Castor oil: Castor oil has numerous medicinal benefits, one of which is the treatment of chapped lips. Use castor oil on the lips followed by petroleum jelly and you can get rid of dry lips in a few days.
- Olive oil: Olive oil has Omega-3 fatty acids, which help a great deal in the treatment of dry lips. Not only to the lips, this can also be used in other parts of the body where dry skin is evident.
- Coconut oil: Application of coconut oil for lips and other dry parts in the night can cure the dryness as it has antimicrobial properties that help in retention of moisture.
- Curing chapped lips using fruits and vegetables
- Cucumber: Cucumber has water content of up to 90 percent approximately. Placing cucumber slices on chapped lips for 10 to 15 minutes, for several times can cure chapped lips.
- Avocado: Rich in antioxidants, this natural remedy provides the required vitamins that produce elastin as well as collagen to cure dry lips. It can also be used as an anti-ageing remedy.
- Other natural remedies to cure chapped lips
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera has both antifungal and antiseptic properties. This can be used to repair chapped lips as it helps in the rejuvenation of the dry skin.
- Rose petals: Chapped lips can not only be treated using rose petals, but it also makes the lips smooth and soft. Soak a few rose petals in milk for some time and make a paste of it. Apply it on the lips for curing dryness and bleeding.
- Milk cream: Rich in fat, milk cream is one of the best moisturisers. Apply milk cream for ten minutes and rinse. This treatment can cure chapped lips in a few days.
- Ghee: Application of ghee is also another way to keep dry lips moisturised. Apply multiple times, till the dryness vanishes.
The above are a few natural remedies to get rid of chapped lips and also dry skin.