Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shushma RamchandaniYour feedback matters!
Is there any medicines by which I can remove my spectacles, & I can normalize my vision My vision is + 1.25 both eyes.
Hello doctors. What should I do as I am facing severe itching in my eyes. Also on washing eyes properly they become red can you guys suggest a few eye drops?
I have itching on my inner thigh and it become worst I check in net it looks like jock itch and area is more red please suggest I am using surfaz-sn from last I see no effect.
Does there are some sort of medicines that can enhance women desire of sex. I see a lot of changes in my wife after children.
I have problem with head ace, please suggest me how to reduce that. And also my eyes are getting strained from that, so please suggest the things.
While working on computer in the office sometimes after 2 hrs I can't see clearly or the screen looks blur, is it signal to get spectacle or any eyes problem?
I have more cylindrical power in my eyes how can I reduce it? How I can enhance my eye power in anaturalway. I hv checked my eyes by different doctor bt no result means there is no prblm in my eyes and also no prblm of image formation in retina. How my eyes ll be fine? I used contact lens and my powr is -3.
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision related problems. It is easily disposable and requires the least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires the least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision - Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for an active lifestyle - Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses, on the other hand, are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses
1. Dry eyes - Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
2. Infections - Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea. Infection can be prevented by maintaining the hygiene while wearing and taking off lenses.
3. Allergic reactions - Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision.