Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shubhangi PatilYour feedback matters!
Can it can be possible to detect that, from how many past years one is suffering with depression diseases.
My age is 30. I have more emotionally attach with my husband so when he hurt me at that time i m totally being negative.And i feel that i m so alone and my mind become so stressful at that time i think about suicide or want to go very far from my family.So i want to know is there a problem in my mind? I have BP problem also.And i am under treatment for BP.
I feel very irritated most of the times and get angry very easily. I have social anxiety. I can't make eye contact while talking and when I do my concentration level is zero. I was taking feliz s-10 last year for couple of months but this resulted in memory loss. It was prescribed by a doctor. I stopped taking the medicine. I felt very comfortable even after stopping the use of medicines but this comfort lasted for some months only and I started getting panic attacks. I can't talk to people comfortably. I can't even make eye contact with my mother sometimes while talking. I behave weirdly in social gatherings. I feel unwanted in groups. I don't know what to do. In addition these days I start feeling irritated if I find something dirty. I shout on everyone if things are not clean. I know this is not normal. Help.
I am 34. I feel weakness in a half day work. My Stamina is low n didn't stay for more time. My brain also feel that lose memory n not active these days because of tension which I suffer of unmarried.
If I am smoker so how can I relief from smoking. The problem is I am smoking all the time but if I will somewhere cigrate somewhere then my mind is diverted.
Hello I just tested hiv negative after 8 months of possible hiv risk exposure (two condoms protected sex at one time). I had tested 3 times for hiv all in different labs. Is there is still any changes to test positive from that exposure. Another problem is my anxiety How can I get rid from killing anxiety. I know I'm very likely to hiv negative Since I had protected sex plus I have 3 hiv negative results at 8 months of exposure. But for some reason I'm feeling too much anxiety about this issue sometimes feeling suicidal. Please help me I want to move on. But my deadly anxiety is killing me. Thanks for your Help.
The risks and harms of smoking are pretty much common knowledge to most people. Especially when the pack of cigarettes practically screams it out to you in bold letters. Yet, as statistics would say, smoking in young adults has been on the rise in the recent years. What makes them take this step? Maybe it is peer pressure, or maybe they do it for the thrill of it. Every country takes a great initiative in educating their population, yet some fail to understand the complexity of the situation.
Here are some of the reasons that will tell you that even a single puff of the deadly tobacco can severely harm your health and general well-being
- Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of cancer. It can cause cancer in most organs of the body. Smoking cigarettes can cause the following
- Nose cancer
- Throat cancer
- Larynx cancer
- Mouth cancer
- Oesophageal cancer
- Lung cancer
- Liver cancer
- Cervix cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Cervical cancer etc.
- Smokers are more prone to respiratory diseases because smoking is capable of compromising the immune system of the body.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis are more likely to occur in smokers as their immune system is compromised by smoking.
- Smoking has been linked to diabetes type 2. This type of diabetes develops during adulthood. The more cigarettes a person smokes, the more likely is the person to develop this disease.
- Smoking puts you at risk of developing several heart diseases such as angina, heart attacks, etc. because the nicotine in the body results in the lowering of good cholesterol. This causes deposition of bad cholesterol in the arteries.
- Tobacco can cause tooth decay and several other oral problems such as gingivitis and other problems of the gum.
- Cigarettes constrict your blood vessels. This constant narrowing of blood vessels can cause erectile dysfunction in men and leads to the infertility in both men and women. It also makes them difficult to achieve orgasms.
- You might find yourself craving for cigarettes when you’re stressed out. This is because the effect of nicotine in the cigarettes is lowered by the hormone produced during a stressful situation, i.e. cortisone.
- Nicotine that causes momentary central nervous system stimulation can cause addiction and dependence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.