Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shubhada Neel
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shubhada NeelYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, Which is the most suit age for woman marriage and delivery? Have any problem in 18th or 17th delivery from woman health condition?
I am 21 year old I am suffering from pcos and uterine fibroid while taking medication oosure tablet after 10 days I get some red brown discharge from vagina.
Me. I am 26 years old and from 2 months experiencing vaginal dryness and burning and UTI show negative and since 2 weeks I feel a weird feeling in hands and a sensation of heat and sweat even if its raining outside.
How much chance are there to get pregnant on 6th day of period? I ejaculated inside her. What precautions we have to take now to avoid pregnancy.
My wife does not feel the need for sex. Infact she has started hating it. This has happened after the birth of my second daughter. But.it's now been more than 5 years.
Hi doctor even after having unprotected sex with my husband this month I still got period last night. I am trying for pregnancy please help. Thanks and regards.
A panic attack is a stress response to fear and other reactions that you experience due to being overly worried. It can get difficult and painful at times to cope with panic attacks daily. Here are some tips to help you deal with your panic attacks.
- Know your attack: A panic attack can be caused by a variety of reasons. You need to understand the physiological, psychological and emotional components that are causing your panic attack. Once you know the cause, the way your body reacts to each cause and how this stress affects your body and mind, you no longer need to fear your panic attack. You can stop a panic attack only by fighting it. Knowledge is power, let the knowledge of your panic attack help you get better.
- Calm down: Try to relax during an attack. Stop scaring yourself by thinking or saying that you are going to panic! Talk to yourself about positive things. Use positive affirmations to calm down. Take control of the situation and relax your mind and body. Calming down helps shut the mechanism causing your attack and ends the stress response.
- Deep breathing: When you feel you’re going to have a panic attack, simple breathing and relaxation techniques help a lot. You do not need to wait for an attack. Practise deep breathing twice a day for 10 minutes each and see how you can easily conquer your panic attacks. Take deep breaths and keep reassuring yourself that you’re going to be fine. Take in a slow, deep breath while counting to five and hold. Now slowly let your breath out while counting to five again. Concentrate on your breaths and counts which helps shift your focus from the attack to being relaxed.
- Relax your muscles: During an attack, your body gets aroused due to the release of stress hormones. Try to relax and calm your mind and body during an attack to expel the stress hormones faster. Find a comfortable position to sit or lie down during an attack and just focus on your deep breathing techniques.
- Distraction: Shifting your attention to something funny or relaxing which will lighten your mood and calm you down is a good way to prevent an attack. This helps take your mind away from sensations attached to active stress reactions and thereby stop the attack.
All panic attacks, no matter how long and strong, will eventually end. Just follow the tips above and keep your mind and body relaxed. The more you panic, the worse you become. If you find your panic attacks rooted in past memories, or other thoughts, you are unable to cope with, reach out to a psychologist. Counselling and therapy can help you systematically process the root cause of the panic attacks, providing long term relief and emotional balance. Think positive, stay healthy.
It suits women who are producing low levels of hormones for ovulation, or who are not ovulating at all. These females are given medication (as tablets or through injections) to stimulate there hormones.
How does Ovulation Induction work?
First, we’ll confirm your ovulation cycle by:
- Taking blood samples to measure hormone levels at specific stages of the cycle,
- Carrying out a transvaginal ultrasound to see the development of follicles in the ovaries, and the thickness and appearance of the lining of the womb.
The Ovulation Induction cycle
Day 1: (of your menstrual cycle) Call the clinic to arrange an appointment for a blood test.
Day 2-4: Start taking medication.
Day 10 or 11: Visit the clinic for a blood test to determine your hormone level. /an ultrasound.
Day 14: (approximate) Attend the clinic for an ultrasound test. This will determine if you are about to ovulate.
There are various treatments to treat ovulation disorders.
These medications may cause multiple follicle development, with the risk of multiple pregnancy. For this reason you need to undergo regular ultrasounds to determine the number and rate of growth of these follicles. If more than one follicle develops, your fertility specialist will discuss the risks of multifollicular ovulation.
After the follicle has developed we may use another injection of synthetic human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to trigger the release of the egg from the follicle.The fertile time is for 36 hours from the time of trigger.