Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Shrikant DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I am 50 year's old. For best vision i am using +3.5 no. lens in googles. Can i rectifying it by only medicines. I don't want any surgery or laser treatment ?
Hello Sir/Madam I am a computer engineer and work constantly on computers, thus I have this headache and burning eyes frequently, pls give me some solution to this, as I can not leave my work and still want to get rid of this illness. Thank you.
BIOPSY LARGE Terminal ileum and right colon, right hemicolectomy: - Adenocarcinoma, NOS. - Histologic Grade: Moderately differentiated. - Tumor Site: hepatic flexure. - Tumor Size: 4X3X3CM cm. - Tumor Configuration: infiltrative. - Angiolymphatic Invasion: Present (positive). - Perineural Invasion: Present (positive). - Tumor Border Configuration: Infiltrating. - Proximal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Distal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Pathologic Stage: pT3N0MX. - Lymph Nodes Involved: 00. - Lymph Nodes Examined: 06. Comments: -Adenomatous polyp with invasive carcinoma arising from the polyp at hepatic flexture. OPINION: ADENOCARCINOMA GRADE-2 STAGE pT3N0Mx. ***End of Report*** Please advise possible treatment, preferably homeopathy or ayurvedic.
An eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is a condition that strikes when certain substances irritate the eyes, which can cause a reaction. This reaction has varied symptoms starting from inflammation to watering and even redness and an itching sensation.
So how can you tell if you have an eye allergy? This article will tell you all you need to know!
- Causes: To begin with, this is an immune response that happens when the eye comes in contact with substances like dirt, grime, pollutants, pollen, nettle, pet hair, smoke, mold and more, which may cause irritation. These are typically known as allergens. The immune system takes these allergens to be invaders and begins attacking the same by releasing chemicals that cause these allergic reactions. Also, an eye allergy may be a symptom or outcome of other conditions like asthma, hay fever, or even eczema.
- Symptoms: The eye usually bears a pink or red appearance when the patient is suffering from an eye allergy. Also, watery eyes are a common sight during this condition while scaling around the eyes may also take place. Further, itching and burning sensation may be felt by the patient and swelling or puffiness can be seen. The symptoms may afflict one or both eyes. The patient may also have a runny nose or stuffy nose as well as nasal congestion.
- Difference between Eye Allergy and Pink Eye: Conjunctivitis or pink eye is usually caused due to bacteria or a virus that spreads infection in the eye. But eye allergy is caused due to a response of the immune system that leads to an allergic reaction. While the pink eye may be a contagious condition, an eye allergy is not.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of an eye allergy will be done with the help of various tests conducted by an ophthalmologist. The skin prick test will help in introducing allergens to find out if the spot gets raised or suffers from inflammation. Also, the doctor will check for other ailments like asthma and eczema.
- Treatment: There are varied methods of treating this condition. To begin with, the doctor may prescribe medication like decongestants and antihistamines as well as steroids for more severe and persistent cases. Also, injections may be prescribed in order to do away with the allergic reaction and eye drops containing olopatadine hydrochloride may also be used.
- Home Remedies: Staying away from allergens and using a warm and clean washcloth over the eyes, for a few minutes every day, may help in relieving the painful symptoms of the condition.
Do not forget to consult your doctor before you try any natural or home based remedies.